Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olay Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths, 66 count
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Style Name: Normal Skin Facial Cloths|Size: 132 Count|Change

on October 31, 2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I wasn't sure what I was getting exactly, but am so happy with it. What it is is a dry little towel, 5x7 inches or so that has a solution in it. you wet it and kind of rub it to get the suds out. Then you can wash your face and remove your makeup. I use it to remove my eye makeup and it doesnt sting at all, which I was so happy about. So, I will continually buy this as the product runs out. It saves me time and im more encouraged to wash my face bc i have to take my makeup off anyways. LOVE IT. Note: I cut these in half because I dont have a ton of heavy make up on, so half the towel does the trick for me. I cut a stack at once. Oh, other great thing, you dont have to worry about sealing the package like other towels cause these are dry and you add water.
44 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 25, 2011
I am 36 years old and I do not remember a time when I did not have acne. I have a very oily face and suffer from moderate to severe acne. I have tried so many different products to no avail. About eight months ago, much to my dismay, my acne started getting worse. I started getting large, red, deeply embedded, and very painful pimples all over my face (I used to get this kind of pimples only on my jaw and chin and on my temples.) Every so often I would do a little bit of research to see if anything new came on the market. I had read many times that I should be very gentle with my face. I made sure to buy deep cleansing products, some of them dried my skin for about two hours and then the oily complexion would come back with a vengeance. Some of these products were very expensive for my budget (lancome, proactive, and other expensive brands) but due to my small budget and the fact that I am a parent I was never able to keep up with the cost of the regime and I would have to switch products. Others were $4, but not one of them helped me. I started getting a lot of dark spots where these large pimples were. I just gave up and decided that there was no point in even trying to minimize my breakouts. One day I read that pores clog because of skin cells. I read that a good scrub could help. I had always avoided scrubbing my face too hard because of fear of aggravating my acne. This is where the Olay 2-in-1 Normal Daily Facial Cloths came in to place. I ordered these back in late October 2011. At the time I had my cheekbones covered with these painful large pimples and my chin and jaw line covered with the kind of acne that has a white tip, itches a lot, and can be easily squeezed. I received them on November 1. I've been washing my face everyday with these scrubbing cloths and I can not believe the change in my face. I give my face a really good scrub everyday, and although I'm going against the "be very gentle to your face" advice, I think this is what is working for me. My face has never been this clear. I have not gotten a single one of those big, nasty, and extremely painful pimples. It is unbelievable. I am almost afraid to jinx this unbelievable change in my skin. The cloths are awesome. They do not over dry my skin and they have a very pleasant scent. They leave my face clean and have not irritated it despite of the really good scrubbing I give it everyday. I'm not saying this is the best product for everyone, I wouldn't know that. All I know is that it has done wonders for me and my extremely oily and acne prone skin.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 27, 2012
I used to love these, but they seem to have changed the cloths that they use recently. The new ones aren't as 'scrubby.' I tend to have dry patches on otherwise oily skin, and these used to slough them off quite nicely, but now they don't do much more than the average face wash. I had been using these for years and will now have to find a new product. Disappointing.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Alison,

We're sorry to hear this is no longer meeting your expectations. Changes made to our products are based on consumer demand and market response. Since your feedback is important to us, we'd like to learn more about your experience and suggest something you'll love. If you're interested, please call us at 1-855-236-3353. Our Skin Care Experts are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time. We're looking forward to speaking with you.

Amelia
on July 31, 2013
Sometimes when I'm traveling internationally, especially from the East Coast to SE Asia, I have long layovers and flights (LA to Hong Kong is almost 15 hours). This is a great way to freshen up, either at the airport or in the plane lavatory. It removes that grimy, unwashed feeling. I'm a guy and have learned to rub in the direction of my beard growth to avoid snagging on the stubble.

It weighs MUCH less than pre-moistened wipes. This is important today when a few extra ounces can cost you for being over the weight limit. Because it's dry, you have to "activate" it with tap water. Easy to use and rinse off and leaves no sickening perfume scent. I can't travel without them.
on June 1, 2012
I just bought these for my mom, and she loves it! She was looking for daily facial cloths that you had to add water on for a long time, since she couldn't find any in Hawaii anymore. Hawaii only had pre-moistened cloths which she said that doesn't feel like anything is happening to her face while she's using it. She is very pleased, and so am I! This is a MUST BUY. Stop looking for the other ones, you've already found a great product at a very great price! Stop wasting your money on the pre-moistened cloths and get these!!!!
on December 5, 2011
This product works great. I am a little upset because it is not exactly what I wanted, I thought they were already moist wipes with no rinse off but that was my own fault for not reading the description entirely.
Still used them, they work great, smell nice, I cut mine in half because it seems like a waste not to because the sheets are so big.
on April 18, 2014
These are rags that are covered in face soap.I usually have either dry or oily skin, so I've never known what "moist, healthy skin" felt like or even meant. Now I do. If you're the sensitive type like me, your first question will probably be about irritation. Let me just head that concern off at the pass: the soap on this rag is gentler than the first time your grandmother held you in her arms. I honestly don't even really bother to close my eyes anymore when I use these things. It just gets in them and I don't really care. I think it might actually make them feel better than before.

The rag with the soap on it is gently textured to gently exfoliate (literally everything about this product is gentle), which I now know means "scrape dead skin cells off your face". That sounds pretty metal, but these soap rags manage to bring out the heartfelt power ballad in it. Except these roses don't even have thorns. I got two boxes like a month ago and I'm already running kinda low somehow and you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be re-upping.

Oh and guys, if you're super-straight and mega-insecure (fret-rosexual?), don't worry about buying a box of soap on a rag. I'm both of those things and all my nights of worry were for nothing. You can either take the effete rich city-boy tack and convince your mating prospects that you think a healthy glow improves the entirety of one's disposition and constitution, or play the lazy bachelor angle like "Babe it's a rag and they already put the soap on it for me. I'll save hours over the course of a year!"

Soap on a rag: It just makes good sense.
on February 3, 2014
I am a senior and have used theses before . I could not find them in my drug store. They really clean your face, and if you want to you can keep the cloth and just use it like a plain face wash cloth for a few days. I do not need to use these every day, but I would not live with out them. They leave me with really clean, smooth skin. The large pores on my nose finally get clean and yet it is not too harsh on more delicate areas. Since they are dry ( and light) you can take them with you when you travel, and have a way to wash your face with a familiar product.
on September 25, 2013
A few years ago my face began to become oilier - very ironic since I had perfect skin throughout my teen years and my twenties. :-) Regardless, along with the oil came mild but persistent acne. I began using these cloths every day: twice a day at first and then just once a day as my skin began to improve. I incorporated a daily Olay moisturizer and voila!! - My skin looks and feels great! Whenever I see some oil starting to build up again, I resume the twice-daily usage until I see improvements. For the most part - using these cloths daily has helped my skin tremendously - much better than all the face washes I tried. And believe me I tried them ALL before I resorted to the cloths. :-) The cloths really seem to exfoliate and deep cleanse, which apparently is what I needed. I recommend these cloths to anyone who may find him or herself in the same situation as me – needing a new skin care regiment.
on February 24, 2015
I get these on the save and subscribe program. I have used many brands of makeup remover pads, both wet and dry, but these really do seem to work the best. If I am too lazy to use my Clarisonic, these are the next best thing to use to remove all my makeup. When I use my toner after using these pads there is rarely any makeup that shows up on the cotton pads. I highly recommend these.