5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product
Published 16 months ago by Widgeon

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Formula Has Changed?
I use a L'Oreal waterproof mascara, Revlon waterproof eyeliner and DermaBlend cover creme as my facial make-up.

While the Olay cloths can remove the facial make-up - it fails horribly at taking off the eye make-up.

I have to rub so very hard to remove the make-up, that I'm worrying about damage to fragile eye skin.

The cloth has some sort...
Published on July 8, 2012 by Dianne Socci-Tetro

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, May 4, 2013
Widgeon (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
Love these for a quick face cleansing at night to remove dirt and makeup before moisturizing. They do not leave your skin dry, so i sometimes use them during the day for a quick fresh up after being outside. Funny though, I seemed to be using them so fast until I realized that my husband was using them, too! He wears a CPAP mask and found they cleared away the face oil and his mask sealed better. I now order them for him, too

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 19, 2013
mcalistere (South Louisiana) - See all my reviews
I'm a loyal Olay user and these wet cloths are one of my favorite products! I hate to wash my face, it never looks as easy in real life as those models make it look on tv!!! It makes a mess, water gets everywhere.....but I can use these to take off my makeup at night and freshen up in the morning without making a mess:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Normal Wet Cleansing Cloths, September 17, 2011
Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths provide a refreshing facial cleansing, easily remove facial and eye makeup, and leave skin feeling totally clean, without any residue or stickiness remaining on the skin. Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths are convenient at home and while traveling.

1.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps Formula Has Changed?, July 8, 2012

The cloth has some sort of perfume/chemical odor and burns my eyes for several minutes after use.

I love all of my other Olay products so this was a big surprise for me. Perhaps the formula has changed to make it go from a product that so many have loved to one that I found to be disastrous.

4.0 out of 5 stars If only it didn't burn my eyes..., June 23, 2013
I love these I keep using them because they work so well. And they leave my skin very clean but I can't use them near my eyes they burn so bad. I just wish it didn't happen because I would totally buy them again but it just hurts my eyes so much.

2.0 out of 5 stars Burns My Eyes!, February 12, 2013
HnyBadger (Downey, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these beacuse they appeared to be a good value. But after using to remove eye makeup, my eyes burn.

1.0 out of 5 stars It hurts my eyes, January 8, 2014
This cleansing cloths hurt my eyes, when i tried to remove my eye makeup it stinks my eyes!
I won't be buying any olay wet wipes anymore. I tried the Olay regenerist micro-exfoliating wet too and it also hurt my eyes.
I prefer neutrogena wipes, they're gentler in removing my eye makeup.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice~, June 8, 2014
T. Albright (KS United States) - See all my reviews
One of my favorite facial cleansers. Does a fantastic job, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes. Olay does a great job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but a bit dry to my liking, May 30, 2014
The Olay wet cleansing cloths are a bit dry compared to some other brands I've tried. As a result, I feel they don't clean well enough.
If someone is using these to remove heavy makeup, I doubt they will be pleased.

However, these are great for traveling because I don't need to worry liquid spilling out of the resealable opening. The texture is soft. The sheets are large enough for a refreshing wipe on face and neck. They are however thin and not good to clean up a mess. I usually carry baby wet towels while traveling but some of them has strong baby fragrance and are too drying for the face. The Olay cleansing cloth has pleasant smell (almost no smell) so it's great to use on planes or traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars OLAY WET CLEANSING CLOTHS, May 28, 2014
The order was exactly what I asked for & arrived in an anticipated correctly stated time. I would recommend you to all of my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›