Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System with Facial Brush
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Original|Change

on December 29, 2012
I am 30 years old and started to notice dryness in my skin around 28 years old. I knew I had to get serious and wash my face morning and night then apply my skin care regimens. The worse part was the washing, because it was messy and a lot of work. I was considering purchasing the Clarisonic but I found out it was not a rotating brush, it is a pulsating brush. So, I went to the two larger chain stores and saw the Olay ProX selling for $29.00 - $39.00. I went online, did my research and found that the Olay ProX has a rotating brush (Awesome) and some Youtube reviews even say they prefer the Olay over the Clarisonic (WOW)! So, I ordered the Olay ProX from Amazon, received it in less then a week and I love it! I had dry patches around my nose and chin that got red and irritated after I washed my face which wouldn't calm down until after an hour. The first time I used the ProX on my face, there was hardly any redness or irritation on my nose or chin. It actually made the dry patches and redness clearer and after the second use, I literally have no more dry patches! I truly believe better skin starts with the way you clean your skin. The ProX is amazing! It's so easy to clean my skin now and I love seeing the results! I ordered two more as gifts from a different website and got a unbeatable deal for the Olay Professionals Holiday set. It pays to do your shopping online sometimes!
on December 5, 2012
I've gone through several of these type of facial brushes etc including the wave which BTW doies not get into your pores at all!!!! THis one works fantastic- the cleanser is a bit abrasive for me but I use that 2-3 times a week anyway as an exfoliater. I've had it for several weeks and the batteries are still going strong too! easy to keep clean and sterile the brush holds up well- as I also use it on my husbands face if he's within arms reach of me when I'm using it because ..hey guys need to exfoliate too right? lol. I use alot of oley products, creams etc and have never been dissappointed in them. FIve stars for this product!!!! Definitely worth the money spent!
on April 18, 2015
Love this product. I was deciding to get a clairsonic or this and I figured for the price I might as well try this. I've never used a Clairsonic so I can't tell you the difference between this product and that product. What I can say is this product works well, left my face super soft, less visible pores, and my face looks youthful & clean. :)
on June 22, 2011
Let me start off by saying I did my research and listened to about 20 reviews on youtube about this product and the clairsonic.

I have sensitive skin that is normally very oily and prone to breakouts! I have also tried everything under the sun so when I bought this my fiance said it would be a waste!!!

After using it for one week 2 times daily I noticed a huge difference in the size of my pores and the overall texture of my skin. I also noticed that I wasnt as oily.
After using it for two weeks I noticed an improvement around my eyes and neck line. I also got a few compliments from friends that I have a certain "glow".
I have now been using it for 3 months and just bought my first replacement heads and now notice that my blackheads are almost non existent. AND best of all my pores are micro compared to what they were. I dont have to wear as much makeup because my skin has better texture (smoothness!!) and also not as much blemishes.

I will say that I am using a different cleanser - I use the Olay Ageless wash and I love the smell of it. You can use any cleanser you like with it. I did notice that when you use a foam cleanser it dosnt work as much - just a tip.

Overall, I will def continue to use this and recommend it to people!! ;) Very happy!
0Comment| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2016
Love love love this! I have had issues with acne and have bought so many products to help. I bought this to help with exfoliation. It does a great job. I use once per day or every other day. I feel my face is really smooth afterwards. It helps get all the dry flaky skin off my face from all my acne treatments.

It is also great at declogging pores. After I use this, my nose feel super smooth instead of tiny little bumps. My partner was saying we needed to get those nose strips to pull out the gunk. I told him to use my scrubber thing for now and he did. He said it worked great! He always has me feel his nose after to feel how smooth.

This is a great product for its price. Like another reviewer, I keep this in my shower caddy that hangs directly under shower nozzle. It is always getting wet, and I've had no issues with the water. Batteries seem to last long as it has been 6 month since I bought this and haven't had to change them.
on December 29, 2015
My girlfriend likes it. She used to have the expensive Clarisonic one, but it broke after warranty. I couldn't afford that one and read all the reviews to find the cheapest but best quality facial cleanser and ended up getting this one. To be honest, she complained it wasn't as good as her Clarisonic and would switch back if she could afford it, however the ProX has held up and has proven to be a great value thus far.
on March 24, 2016
I have used about every skin brush cleansing device out there and I can say I prefer the inexpensive ones to the Clarisonic and the reason is that because of the vibrations of the Clarisonic it can actually CAUSE BROKEN CAPILLARIES! I work for two dermatologists and they confirmed what I had suspected. In addition, a friend with fair skin told me she felt her Clarisonic caused the broken capillaries on her face. Perhaps if you use it less and on the lower settings it won't do this but with a more simple device I doubt it is even a possibility.
on May 18, 2014
I purchased theProX cleaning system, because I wanted to improve my complexion but didn't want to spend north of $150... Within two weeks of using this -- my complexion was much smoother and my pores smaller. I'm even getting compliments from friends! I really love this little tool and would highly recommend over the more costly brand names.
on March 19, 2014
I use this in my face regime, of late I have been using it more often and I like it, I never used another version like the Clarosonic so I cannot compare, the only thing is I would of liked the brush bristles to be a bit softer as I believe that the face skin is very delicate, but once you use a light hand your good to go. i will keep this as a staple tool in my facial regime
on March 10, 2015
I bought this when my Clarisonic Plus died after 4-5 years. I just couldn't justify spending $250 every 4-5 years on a facial cleansing device, so I thought I'd give the Olay Pro-X a try. Unfortunately, I have grown used to the gentle sonic action of the Clarisonic as well as the deep pore cleansing brush head. I could not get used to the rotating action of the Pro-X and I did not feel my skin was cleansed as well as it was with the Clarisonic. In fact, my face started breaking out even though I did not change cleansers. I worked with the Pro-X for about a week, but I ended up purchasing a Clarisonic Mia 2 which is roughly half the price of the Plus, but still has the sonic cleansing I have grown used to. I'm giving the Pro-X four stars, though, because it could quite possibly simply come down to preference. I'm going to pass the Pro-X on to a friend and hope she'll find she enjoys it.