5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the Price
Published on May 16, 2009 by MyHumbleOPinion

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice moisturizer but no miracles
The advantage of the Olay regenerist line was that it beat out department store brands in performance, but at a significantly lower price. I don't see much difference between the products (regenerist and pro-x), but pro-x is much more expensive.
Published on May 12, 2009 by Mommy W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the Price, May 16, 2009
This review is from: Olay Professional Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream Anti Aging, 1.7 oz. (Health and Beauty)
Was using Kinerase line before trying this product...went immediately from my Kinerase regimen (cleanser,toner, cream, and eye formula)to the Olay Pro X line...it's been three weeks and I cannot tell a difference between Kinerase and Pro X...will definitely purchase ProX again. I have read some disappointing reviews of this product line but I strongly beg to differ. I was pleasantly suprised. As much as any of us hate to admit, how well we age is determined predominately by genetics plus exercise, good nutrition, hydration, sunscreen and regular skin care. No skin care line is going to be a miracle for any of us...my philosophy is to think young and age gracefully. If you are still not satisfied, consider a plastic surgeon. Besides, Consumer Reports (both USA and France)tested a variety of skincare lines (StriVectin, Lancome, La Mer, included) and found that after a couple of months, Olay had the BEST results of any of them...and I must admit that Consumer Reports is usually on target. I recommend this line...and if the ProX is too much, Regenerist is a great alternative. I am very satifsfied and will continue to purchase this product in the future Why I have wasted so much money on lines like Kinerase, Dr Hauschka, and NV Perricone, I'll never know. I guess we really want to believe that the more expensive a product line, the better it is...save your money and spend it on great hair color, cut and makeup...just as effective in my humble opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silken Feel, April 23, 2009
Christy Brinkley (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I am a pale, blue eyed blonde with roseacea from my red haired irish mother. My skin is my worst feature, so I have spent years and money chasing every skin care promise made by most American manufacturers. In my experience, Olay has been an "ok" product, but seemed "watery" to me, never a very effective line for moisturizing skin that really needs moisture. The Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream was a total surprise. It felt like silk going on, and my skin went to a "normal" color of skin....it eliminated the redness (not permanently, but for about 10 hours until the next application). I don't know how to express the feeling this gives my skin other than to say my skin felt "relaxed", and my color "calmed down." I re-ordered this product because while it did noticeably help the appearance of fine lines, I mostly became addicted to how it made my skin feel. I do put a moisturizer on top of the Hydra firming cream, and it seems to work fine in cooperation with a moisturizer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps alleviate my skin problems, May 30, 2009
I love this cream. I have been suffering for several years with atopic dermatitus. My forehead gets dry and extremely itchy, and I am prone to fungal infections behind my ears and on my neck. As far as the latter, my dermatologist said that my skin barrier wasn't working as it should. I recently went through allergy patch testing and now know what hair care products that I'm allergic to. Steroid creams provide relief from the itching and the dry skin, but they thin the skin and turn it red. When I heard the ProX commercial and the words, "restores moisture barrier", I had to try this product. I now avoid those products to which I am allergic, and use this cream. In the morning I put the cream on my forehead and ears before my makeup routine, and in the evening I use the cream as suggested. My skin is on the mend, and looks great. Does it firm the skin? I've seen some improvement in the deep folds that run from my nose to my chin. I will continue to use this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous, August 28, 2011
I'm 57 and just lost 64 lbs. As a result, I had these hideously ugly wrinkly excess skin lines under my chin and throat. I was contemplating ultherapy at $250 a session, and I've never contemplated a cosmetic procedure. I knew I needed a good firming lotion, and decided on this one. I've never written a review on any products before, but this product deserved it. About 45 minutes after my first application, I just happened to look in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. There was a good 70-75% improvement. Now it's been 4 days later and these lines are almost gone. Best cosmetic purchase I ever made. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, May 15, 2009
This cream is such a change from the oily night creams I've been using (like L'Oreal Revitalift, other Olay products, Avon, Arbonne, Lancome). It has a wonderful, silky texture. It is a bit tacky until completely absorbed, but my skin looks more radiant, is much better hydrated and yes, looks and feels much firmer. I don't know if the firmness is just a temporary or cosmetic illusion, or if in time the product will actually make my skin firmer, but I swear I am seeing a difference in my neck, face and decollete. I'm using the Pro-X Starter Kit with this product, and I'm using the Hydra cream twice a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Gratification!, December 1, 2009
Well, maybe not instant ... it takes a few minutes! I don't know if this cream has any long-lasting effects, but it does everything it promises and does it well. You don't need to use a lot ... just apply it to the areas with wrinkles and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, April 3, 2009
I absolutely love this cream! It is super light and actually firms...while still moisturizing! I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I can seriously see a big difference in my skin --How it looks AND how it feels!

5.0 out of 5 stars Firm :) Results, September 15, 2009
Unbelievable, but actually saw results in less than a week. Expensive, but not much moreso than products which claim the same but don't deliver. This works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice moisturizer but no miracles, May 12, 2009
Mommy W (Loveland, CO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars PRO X The Best, May 16, 2011
lynnie (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I've tried ROC and gotten more compliments with PRO X products. I use the eye restoration, skin tightening serum and this. People notice something about my face. When I ask what, they tell me I look rested, refreshed. Nice compliment! The ROC got nothing. Fast delivery on this, and the packaging was perfect.