5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!
Product is very gentle - removes all of my makeup with no problems. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, fresh. Didn't dry my skin out in the least bit. I've got very senstive skin and have had no issues with this product.
Published on February 20, 2011 by Marie K. Knelange

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware of product and seller!
Published 16 months ago by Fly Bird

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, February 20, 2011
This review is from: Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, non-drying cleanser, June 28, 2011
I have tried many cleansers over the years, as I have dry skin and am always looking for a gentle yet effective one. This really makes my skin feel deep cleaned and does not leave it feeling tight afterward. Fave!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans & smoooths, April 24, 2011
I have T-Zones on my face, which means I have oily areas across my forehead, down my nose and chin. Then the rest of my face tends to be oily and this is where I tend to have most of my break-outs and blackheads. I just started using this product one month ago and it has completley re-invented my skin. I no longer get the extreme dry spots or oily areas. My face feels clean and smooth all over, but most important my acne has dissaperared. I use this product with the Olay Pro-X power scrubber in the morning and at night and then apply Olay Pro-X deep wrinkle treatment. I truly have a hard time believing that this is my own skin. My skin truly improves by the day. I have only been using this regiment for one month now and I am so excited to see what I look like in three months from now. Thank you for making an affordable product that actually works.
Sincerely, Mrs. Kelly Lang
P.S. I am 49 years old and I got I.D'd for purchasing a bottle of wine the other day! That hasen't happened to me in years.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers beware of product and seller!, April 1, 2013
I would give this product and seller less than 1 star if allowed! This product dried out my skin. It made my face very tight, caused skin to flake and left a red rash. I use the other Olay Pro X products without any problems . I contacted Amazon and the seller for a refund. The seller denied a refund and closed out my request without offering any other solution. To me this is poor customer service and Amazon needs to screen their sellers better especially about their return policies. Not everything you buy thru Amazon can be returned despite their ads saying returns are simple. This is the e-mailed response I received from the seller " Products that make contact with skin/ human contact are not eligible for return, since they can no longer be resold. Thank you, Nick Ross, manager SafetyNet.Sales". So if you buy this product make sure you love it and or have tried it somewhere else or you will be out of the $$$ you paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay ProX Face Wash - Love it!, August 10, 2012
I have dealt with Rosacea for most of my adult life and most cleansers aggravate my skin and cause scaliness. This product works miracles! Every time I wash it leaves my face feeling silky clean, almost like you have already applied a foundation primer. I am so disappointed that they have discontinued it because I don't have a good replacement. I ordered some extras so I could have enough to last a year or two. I wish they would reconsider and keep this on the market.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective; dries skin out., December 9, 2010
This cleanser didn't effectively remove my makeup AND it dried my skin out to the point of peeling. Not good if you're looking for something to help make your skin look clean and smooth!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this product, January 23, 2014
I am so sad that Olay decided to discontinue this product. I have used for a long time and they really do not have a good replacement that I have found as of yet. I will super sad when they are all gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a gift!, January 7, 2014
I ordered a bunch of oil of olay product's to make up a gift pack! I haven't heard how they like it yet but I'm sure she will as she uses your product faithfully!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, November 1, 2013
M. Gerard (Escondido, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I can't find this item in the stores anymore, and am so glad Amazon sellers still stock it. I am elderly, and have tried a thousand facial cleansers over the years. This product is far and away the best. You don't need a huge amount (economical), and it removes makeup and dirt like a dream. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Not too dry, and not too greasy, at all. I use it at night, and put on moisturizer after use. I don't know what I'll do if they stop making it altogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Pro-x cream cleanser, March 9, 2013
I works for me......no breakouts.......as usual they have discontinued making it so I buy all I can find. Thanks for having it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce
$19.25
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies