4.0 out of 5 stars New Olay Fan
I have just completed my 14-day program and am quite pleased with the result. I have used Sisley's ($350) and Awake's ($200) 14-day skin renewal programs and Olay's is pretty close. At one tenth the price I would say this is definately a bargin. Commit yourself to the full program before judging as the product changes from one week to the next.

I was having...
Published on August 10, 2008 by Michelle C

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough bang for the buck...There is better out there!
I am a great fan of the Olay Regenerist Eye Serum. To date, it is the only eye cream I have found that does a great job moisturising the eye area without causing an allergic reaction and/or interference with my make up.

Published on September 11, 2009 by Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough bang for the buck...There is better out there!, September 11, 2009
This review is from: Olay Regenerist 14-Day Skin Intervention (Health and Beauty)

Thus positively minded, I purchased the 14 Day Skin Intervention in hopes of evening out my skin tone and texture (I go from oily in the T-zone, to decidedly dry under the chin). The process itself was easy, not unlike my already established evening routine of cleaning face and applying cream. While I observed SOME MINIMAL changes, they all took place during the first seven day faze. My face and neck seemed paler, especially directly after each application. However, the change was so minimal I may have been the only one actually aware of it. The second faze left my pores enlarged and, I suspect, contributed to a mild acne break out. I KNOW there are creams out there that can do a better job and am presently giving another Olay product a try. The 14 Day Skin Intervention did not provide the noticeable level of change I was expecting.

Additionally, I did have two issues with the tubes themselves. Firstly, if you have arthritis (I do not), you may find it challenging to extract both the tubes from their holder as well as the cream from the tubes. Each tube is TINY! Secondly, after you squeeze each tube, you can tell there is still plenty of cream remaining on the inside. I used scizzors to get the last bit out and applied it to my hands. I HATE that manufacturers have us pay for product that is going to be wasted! It is my pet peeve!

1.0 out of 5 stars Read the Ingredients; it's a Ripoff, February 26, 2010
I LOVE my Regenerist products and bought the 14 Day Skin Intervention on faith that it would be as good as the other products I'd tried. The first night, I used the first tube of Phase 1, really liked it and noticed it had a familiar feel. Long story short: By night 3, I decided that "Phase 1" felt and smelled suspiciously like the Regenerist Night Recovery Cream. So I looked up the ingredients of each on Olay's website, and sure enough, THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME INGREDIENTS. They've switched the order of a couple of them on the list, so I suppose that allows them to consider them different products. I haven't looked up the Phase 2 ingredients yet, so I have no idea if it also is a copy of some other product, but I feel duped. 7 tubes of "Phase 1" at .05 oz each = .35 oz for about $12.50. At that price, a 1.7 oz jar of the Night Recovery Cream would cost over $60!!! (listed on Amazon today for $17). Their products are very effective, but buyer beware. Make sure you're paying for their product and not some tricky marketing scheme. I'm really disappointed in their lack of respect for their customers.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Olay Fan, August 10, 2008
Michelle C (Barnstable, MA) - See all my reviews

I was having some problems with consistant dry patches on my cheeks which have cleared up and overall skin tone (color) has evened out significantly. Can't say there was a substantial improvement on lines, but a difference none the less.

I would have given this five stars, but this product like most of Olay's has just a shocking amount of packaging. In this day and age most manufacturers have gotten a clue that this is just unacceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, June 5, 2008
M. WARDELL "Pooh's Tigger" (El Cajon, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I have used 4 days of this product so far -- and see a difference in my overall skin tone as well as no more eczema where my glasses hit my eyebrows and the dry skin I was struggling with by my nose HAS VANISHED!! I am almost 54 and have always looked younger than my years but this product has really made me look SOOOO much better. Pricey - hubby got it for me on Ebay for less -- but I would pay the price again -- and will in three months -- for the improvement in my skin. I think that if you are over 25, this product would be great for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth the Cost or Hassle, June 24, 2009
I got this product because I am a distance runner who had to do some rehab in the pool. Between the sun and the chemicals, my skin got some dark coloration and rough patches, etc. Having just completed the 14-day treatment, I have nothing to show for it but sticky cheeks and a trashcan full of fussy/gimmicky packaging. I have had more immediate and drastic results with other Olay products, like the 7 Signs Serum. I usually like Olay products, but this one was a complete bust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as promised!, January 11, 2009
This product worked exactly as advertised and I could definitely tell a huge difference after 2 weeks. I will be repurchasing every 3 months as they advise because it worked so well.
I use the Regenerist line almost exclusively now and am very pleased with it. Olay has great products for a modest price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 12, 2009
It worked better than I thought it would. People at work and friends & family asked me if I was in love, getting more sleep or had I been to get a facial. Very much worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right for the big work to be none, November 19, 2010
62yrs old, farmer, female, years of work in the Australian sun and yes have used spf etc and always moisturised....the wrinkles were, shall I say, embedded. This cream has worked wonders, the wrinkles are already plumped up and continuing to improve. If it works on my skin in my lifestyle it is as good as the hype and it does.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't notice much difference, February 8, 2009
J. Smith (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
Overall, I was underwhelmed by this product. After using it as directed for the 14 days, I have to say I really didn't see any noticeable difference in my skin. Of course, I didn't expect a dramatic transformation, but at least I would have liked to see some sort of improvement in discoloration or fine lines and wrinkles. I think the Olay Definity line is much better than this. Won't be wasting my money on this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 16, 2008
I am a busy mom who often neglects her skin. This was so easy and I noticed a huge improvement in the texture and look of my skin. A friend actually commented on how nice my skin looked. I am also somewhat acne prone still and this did not break me out at all. I will definitely use this product again. I have a hard time with a daily skin routine but I can remember to do this for 14 days for results like these! I know other reviews thought it was over packaged but the individual tubes really helped me get the right amount and keep track of the system. I'll recycle extra as penance. :)

Olay Regenerist 14-Day Skin Intervention