5.0 out of 5 stars This is really working well for me so far
Published on January 19, 2011 by MissWright

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not foam.
I use the Olay age defying creams, and really like the way my skin feels, so I figured I'd try this stuff out, too. I particularly liked the idea of the foaming, because that helps on not wasting it. It's pretty pricey for soap. I ordered two, to save on S&H.

I got them fast enough, but they were packed loose, and both bottles pumps were broken, so I couldn't...
Published 1 month ago by KM

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really working well for me so far, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Purifying Foaming Cleanser 6.7 Fl Oz, (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I got this for the "micro-purifying" bit because I'm admittedly kind of lazy in the winter at night washing my face before bed (it's cold!) and the lack of a good cleansing at night wreaks havoc for me. This product (and I feel like I can validate this 100% after 3 weeks of use) is supposed to help prepare your skin perfectly for overnight treatment products (I started being faithful to Regenerist as well along with their cleanser). I keep getting more and more compliments every day on my skin and some recent pics from a party proved it to me beyond a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my Purchase, April 20, 2011
I'm always hesitant to try new cleansers, because I have somewhat oily skin that is prone to breakouts. You'd think by the age of 41 that wouldn't be a problem anymore. I was looking for a cleanser that would get my face really clean without making it feel dry and tight, and I wanted it to help with the fine lines. This cleanser does it all. Plus I love its scent and I only have to use a small amount each time I wash my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impress with it!!, July 15, 2011
I purchased the product with other two regenerist products: microsculpting cream and regenesit serum fragance free day cream. After 3 months of giving birth my face started to change I think because the water and weather here in tx and cause of the hormonal change as well. My face was dull, dry and flaky, it has never been like that. I was desperate to find a solution so started to try baby lotion, vaseline, aquaphor, etc to mosturize my face since my face moisturizer wasnt working at all. My sister sent me an amazon gift card for mothers day so I decided to buy the 3 products since they say it helps to regenerate the skin cells and the microsculpting helps with firmness, elasticity, wrinkles and even your skin tone I said to myself i will give it a try. I started only a month ago and I have no more dryness,dullness, flaky skin..my skin is firmer,spots and wrinkles are less noticeable and have a healthy glow. I am very skeptical about beauty products in general and even more when they claimed to help with wrinkles and un_even skin color; but I have to admitt my face returned to the way is used to be before pregnant, better yet my skin glows, and I look younger than before. Im 36y old and people always think Im 25y so I always take care of my face so they keep on thinking that...these products have helped me a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, April 4, 2011
I bought this after going through the Olay website and having it recommended. It has a very nice, light scent, great lather, and is easy to rinse. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, but not tight. I am almost 40 and wanted something a little gentler than the stuff I have been using. I am very prone to acne and after the initial breakout you get whenever you try something new, my face has been clear -I even got a complement. The first in years. I use it with two other products that were recommended by Olay and am very satisfied. I am one that had spent the $80 on Lancome and see no reason to go back. I actually like this combination of products better. I would list the other products I am using, but instead recommend visiting the olay website and entering your own preferences to get a combination that will work best for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cleanser for oily skin!, August 10, 2011
This is the BEST cleanser I have ever used! This makes my very oily skin very controlled! I just use it morning and night and it keeps my face from shining. I love it! I will not keep searching for the best cleanser for my face any longer...I have found it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, July 13, 2011
Curly Sue (Coushatta, LA United States) - See all my reviews
This is the only face cleaner I have used that left my face feeling clean and not heavy with soap residue. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Cleanser, March 2, 2014
Linda T (Winston-Salem, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This cleanser has surprised me. I've never been inclined to rate one before, because they all seemed to do the job, so what. This one however is noticeably different in how my skin feels afterward, even the following morning. There also seems to be a cumulative effect as I continue to use it, with my skin feeling softer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 23, 2011
I loved this product. I turned to Oil of Olay because my skin was dry and just not feeling right. This product does not leave my skin dry and tight. My complexion is fresher looking and I can see a difference in the problem areas. I use this at night only with the regenerist serum. When I wake up my skin feels and looks better. You do not need to buy those expensive products this really works.

4.0 out of 5 stars good wash- a bit disappointing, September 4, 2010
I am using the regnerist lines and getting great results. I am somewhat disappointed with this wash since I expected a foaming wash as it is labelled. It is more like a creamy liquid soap wash very little lather and definitely not foam, a different feel and after effect than a real foaming wash. I don't get that really clean feeling and I have very oily skin. This was recommended for my skin profile on the Olay site, however despite not being a real foam cleanser, I am still using it (about 10 days)- and expecting it will do what it is supposed to.

4 stars only, due to the disappointment in expectations. Will update review when this bottle is done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!, April 12, 2012
I have used other olay products, but this hands down one of my favorites. does not dry out my skin, my fine lines have diminished considerably, I am 30 years old, with very sensitive skin and I love this and will keep using it as long as the formulation does not change!

Rate and Discover Movies