Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2011
I got this for the "micro-purifying" bit because I'm admittedly kind of lazy in the winter at night washing my face before bed (it's cold!) and the lack of a good cleansing at night wreaks havoc for me. This product (and I feel like I can validate this 100% after 3 weeks of use) is supposed to help prepare your skin perfectly for overnight treatment products (I started being faithful to Regenerist as well along with their cleanser). I keep getting more and more compliments every day on my skin and some recent pics from a party proved it to me beyond a doubt.
on April 20, 2011
I'm always hesitant to try new cleansers, because I have somewhat oily skin that is prone to breakouts. You'd think by the age of 41 that wouldn't be a problem anymore. I was looking for a cleanser that would get my face really clean without making it feel dry and tight, and I wanted it to help with the fine lines. This cleanser does it all. Plus I love its scent and I only have to use a small amount each time I wash my face.
on July 15, 2011
I purchased the product with other two regenerist products: microsculpting cream and regenesit serum fragance free day cream. After 3 months of giving birth my face started to change I think because the water and weather here in tx and cause of the hormonal change as well. My face was dull, dry and flaky, it has never been like that. I was desperate to find a solution so started to try baby lotion, vaseline, aquaphor, etc to mosturize my face since my face moisturizer wasnt working at all. My sister sent me an amazon gift card for mothers day so I decided to buy the 3 products since they say it helps to regenerate the skin cells and the microsculpting helps with firmness, elasticity, wrinkles and even your skin tone I said to myself i will give it a try. I started only a month ago and I have no more dryness,dullness, flaky skin..my skin is firmer,spots and wrinkles are less noticeable and have a healthy glow. I am very skeptical about beauty products in general and even more when they claimed to help with wrinkles and un_even skin color; but I have to admitt my face returned to the way is used to be before pregnant, better yet my skin glows, and I look younger than before. Im 36y old and people always think Im 25y so I always take care of my face so they keep on thinking that...these products have helped me a lot.
on April 4, 2011
I bought this after going through the Olay website and having it recommended. It has a very nice, light scent, great lather, and is easy to rinse. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, but not tight. I am almost 40 and wanted something a little gentler than the stuff I have been using. I am very prone to acne and after the initial breakout you get whenever you try something new, my face has been clear -I even got a complement. The first in years. I use it with two other products that were recommended by Olay and am very satisfied. I am one that had spent the $80 on Lancome and see no reason to go back. I actually like this combination of products better. I would list the other products I am using, but instead recommend visiting the olay website and entering your own preferences to get a combination that will work best for you.
on August 10, 2011
This is the BEST cleanser I have ever used! This makes my very oily skin very controlled! I just use it morning and night and it keeps my face from shining. I love it! I will not keep searching for the best cleanser for my face any longer...I have found it!
on March 2, 2014
This cleanser has surprised me. I've never been inclined to rate one before, because they all seemed to do the job, so what. This one however is noticeably different in how my skin feels afterward, even the following morning. There also seems to be a cumulative effect as I continue to use it, with my skin feeling softer.
on July 16, 2014
I use the Olay age defying creams, and really like the way my skin feels, so I figured I'd try this stuff out, too. I particularly liked the idea of the foaming, because that helps on not wasting it. It's pretty pricey for soap. I ordered two, to save on S&H.

I got them fast enough, but they were packed loose, and both bottles pumps were broken, so I couldn't use them, other than just dumping it out onto a washcloth, and that's a waste, so I emptied a different foaming pump bottle, and poured it in that. It had worked fine with it's original soap in there, making a nice foam, but this stuff just blurts out, with zero foam. It acts more like lotion than soap, and it makes zero suds when you wash, so you can't even tell where it is on your skin. I put it in the shower to wash all of me, but it's a huge waste since it absorbs into the washcloth, and I can't even tell if it's getting on me, much less doing anything.

I'm pretty disappointed, and hardly ever use it. Since both bottles had the broken pumpers, I have no idea if it would have been better in the original bottle, but I doubt it. It won't even suds at all, no matter what I do, so I can't see how it was ever going to foam up, regardless of the bottle.

I won't be buying this again, and if you like the foaming part, skip this one. No foam.
on January 18, 2013
I like foaming cleanser and have tried so many different ones and decided to try the Olay Regenerist cleanser. I do like it but not necessarily more than some others I've tried. I really prefer Clinique's Foaming Face Wash for $19.99. It leaves my skin squeaky clean, but it is a little pricey for me even though the container is large and lasts longer than the Olay pump bottle. The Olay Regenerist probably cleans as well, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling as clean. The smell is okay for me. Some cleansers don't have a good smell. It is quicker to use a pump than a tube if that makes any difference to you.
on November 15, 2013
Kind to my face while cleansing it sufficiently. Dermatologist recommended the "brand"...but there are so many too choose from. My favorite product used in the past is no longer available. And, having been to the dermatologist because of allergies to some products since tried, Regenerist has been the answer. This product is closest to my old favorite.
VINE VOICEon July 26, 2012
I use all Olay products for my skin and my skin never looked better. I get the Olay for my older age and let me tell you, for the price it's a steal. I don't think a more expensive product could work any better. The foaming cleanser makes my skin feel clean. After that I use the serum and then the eye and face moisturizer. Together they work great. Even if you're young, it's never to soon to take good care of your skin. Olay makes that an affordable option.