Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser 6.5 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) (Pack of 2)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Style Name: Detoxifying Pore Scrub|Change

on November 28, 2014
My skin is clear and soft after using this daily in the shower. Can't beat the price when buying three at a time. Included one for my mom in a care package and she loved it so much she is using it as well!
on June 28, 2013
I was having trouble with my skin while I was pregnant and then still after I had the baby, when I switched to this my skin cleared up. I guess my skin must have changed and not been okay with my old stuff. I feel like my skin stays clear now and this doesn't dry out my skin. I can be a little sensitive to products but this didn't make my skin itchy or rashy.
on November 19, 2013
Excellent product and meets its promises - skin looks great, well scrubbed and hydrated. I keep two bottles, one in the bathroom and one in the shower. Recommend it in combination with the deep hydration regenerating creme and the purple regenerist night cream.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 31, 2014
This Olay Detox pore scrub feels good and used in tiny amount on a warm shower makes you feel good. It certainly scrubs with no allergic reactions or side effects. The quantity is plentiful and will come for months.
on January 18, 2016
Good price and pretty good results. You just need a small nickle size amount to rub in gently but thoroughly. Takes about a week to notice but it does the job on typical skin. Severe blackheads I'd use the garnier blackhead remover. But if you've got somewhat normal skin it does s great job with pores.
on November 10, 2013
Every day lovin for my face. I am so addicted to this that I have a little conniption if I forget this at home during one of my trips... sad yes, but true. Just wait, you'll get addicted and find out for yourself.
on February 15, 2015
This is such a delicious face cleanser. It is so gentle but has these little microbeads that softly exfoliate your skin. My skin is sensitive but this cleanser does not irritate it at all. This creamy cleanser feels really good and rinses off with no residue. I am becoming an Olay fanatic....I really find that most every Olay product I try works so well for me. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin as well as regular skin. A winner!
on November 7, 2013
Bought this when there was a coupon. The two pack was really convenient, left one in the shower and one on the sink. The scrubbing action is mild, but effective. I would purchase again. Substantially less expensive that high end scrubs, but work as well.
on November 28, 2013
Bought this for my mother who has staed that she loves it.. it has even cleared up some of the warts she has on her face, seriously.. i don't know how but it did. She uses it religiously now and i have noticed that some supeficial wrinkles she had are much less pronounced. Olay works.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 16, 2012
I used this for the first time this weekend. As others have said on here, the perfume is a little strong. Also, I have now broken out in an itchy rash all over my neck and face. I have never had any trouble with other Oil of Olay products. Actually I have never developed a rash after using any face products, so there must be something different and harsh in this specific product.