4.0 out of 5 stars Works Like a Charm!
Published 20 months ago by Lola

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and small
I like the product. This is do small tnat i ran out in two weeks rather than the whole month. I will not re-order. Expensive and small.
Published 9 months ago by Charlene A. Wrighton

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Like a Charm!, December 27, 2012
Olay hit the nail on the head with this one! Great for the dark circles under my eyes, great for reduced redness and puffiness- just overall an excellent product. The only downfall is how quickly you run through the bottle. It's great but it never lasts me long enough to feel like it's a great price for the size. I found retinol cream to work just as well on the 'normal' days of puffiness. For about 60% of the price, too! (Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set). The stuff works the same as Olay, doesn't upset the skin, and comes in a larger package which is important for someone like me who needs it all the time!

I'm not saying ditch the Olay- by all means, keep it around for the heaviest of days, but using the retinol cream regularly and the Olay only in extreme circumstances is working well for me. The combo saves my skin and my wallet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Moisturises, tightens for a great price!, August 30, 2009
I have tried pretty much every eye skin product available in the department and specialty store, including Clinique and Chanel. I found that, in addition to costing an arm and a leg, each of the creams either did not live up to its claims, and/or caused an allergic reaction. Even though my experiences had left me a sceptic, when I read an article in a fashion magazine extalling the virtues of Olay Eye Lifting Serum, I decided to give this grocery store brand a try in hopes of replacing the Vaseline I had been forced to use. I realize no cream/serum can reverse, or even stop the progress of time. However, Olay Eye Lifting Serum has fulfilled my need for a gentle yet highly moisturising product that can be worn under make-up foundation.

PROS:
1) the product does NOT cause an allergic reaction; (with most other products my skin would become puffy and/or eyes would water);
2) absorbs well and does not travel into my cheeks and/or eyes;
3) is highly moisturising (YEY!!!) without being shiny and greasy;
4) reacts well with my make-up foundation/concealer and does not induce creasing;
5) can be applied on both upper and lower eye lids (with most other products the application is limited to lower eyelids only);
6) can be used morning AND night (I hate to fuss with too many products, especially when I travel);
7) the pump application ensures bacteria will not be transfered from your eye to the product and vice versa;
8) little goes a long way: half a squirt of pump is enough to cover the upper and lower lids of both eyes! The .5 oz size lasts a couple of months with twice a day use!
9) the Amazon price is outstanding, particularly on the Subscribe and Save plan; and NO TAXES!
10) I do not have pronouced wrinkles (yet), but I can tell you that the skin around my eyes is VISIBLY tighter.

CONS:
1) it does not make my skin look the way it did when I was twenty, but then I did not expect it to... ;o)
2) my dark circles are only minimal; when they intensify, it has more to do with genetics, dehydration and poor diet. No cream can combat that. Most eye creams that claim to diminish dark circles are actually TINTED (like a concealer, but less so). They cover the dark circle, they do not make it go away...

Overall, I'm happy with the product (moisturises and tightens without causing allergies) and its price (product is long lasting and comes with Amazon discount, free delivery and no taxes). Beats Vaseline, as well as the far more expensive products I used to use! I hope it works for you, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opener, November 29, 2010
I've been using Olay Regenerist Eye Serum for about 3 years and love it. It keeps my eyelids soft looking, tightens the skin around the eyes and reduces puffiness and wrinkles. I get compliments on my skin frequently and contribute them to Olay skin products. I also like that it's not exorbitantly expensive and it's available most places.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love this, May 22, 2012
I love this stuff, felt great, soft, hydrating from the get go. Felt good on my eyes and helped the bags under them, seemed to brighten them right away. I like this eye cream better than any other I've used, will be purchasing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dermatologist Recommended a Drug Store Eye Cream!, March 14, 2014
My Dermatologist Recommended a Drug Store Eye Cream!
I'm in my late 20's so I always get sucked into the "anti aging" or "stop wrinkles before they start" slogans. We all want to do everything we can for our skin, but with all the marketing schemes out there it's hard to tell what moisturizers are really good.

I mean, do we really need to slather on caviar onto our faces? I'm a sucker for a skin care product, but I wanted to get the facts about whether we needed to spend a lot on fancy eye creams or not. I have a really good dermatologist, so I consulted him.

He told me that Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum was one of the best out there. Now, it's one of the pricier ones in the drug store -- but you can get the eye cream for right under $20. I put it on and it feels awesome. I'd say it was a relief to know that my dermatologist recommended this, and not one of the $50+ eye creams that you see in Sephora with all those fancy ingredients.

4.0 out of 5 stars This one's a keeper..., July 31, 2013
Jennifer Corsun (Kanab, UT, United States) - See all my reviews
I want to start by saying that I really like this product. I never had much use for eye creams except to keep the corners of my eyes from drying out, but a few months ago I thought I would make more of an effort to look better so I tried a real eye cream. Wow! It actually made me look less tired and puffy! Also, I have very sensitive eyes and this is one of the few products I have tried that doesn't cause them to sting and water all day.

My only complaint about this product is the packaging. Even if the little tube doesn't break off the dispenser (which may be my fault but seems to happen a lot), it stops dispensing product way before the bottle is empty. I get at least 2 weeks worth more by using a Q-tip to extract the remaining stuff. Anyway, I guess the fact that I keep using it despite this inconvenience shows how much I like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable difference, February 12, 2011
I didn't expect much from this product. So what did I have to lose in trying it. I had bags and dark circles under my eyes and I could not stand it. After a week of using this product, my husband notice my eyes looked brighter and that was the dark coloring of my bags going away. Also my skin was tighter. Wow what a big difference. I love this product and will continue to use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and small, November 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work!, December 28, 2011
At first when I started using this product, it seemed to moisturize my under eye area well. However recently, my last few times of using it, I woke up with red, puffy, itchy eyes. I don't have sensitive skin, and don't usually get allergic reactions to skin products, but this one did it. I do not recommend this product at all. I am usually very satisfied with Olay products, but this one was a huge disappointment and harmful. Spend a little more to get better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, November 21, 2008
I love Oil of Olay products. I have been using their facial wash and regular moisturizer for years.

I received a free sample of this eye serum and was so impressed! I'm 46 years old and the area around my eyes was very dry. I had tried other products, but they made my skin break out. This serum makes my skin feel very smooth and silky. People are always guessing me to be years younger and I think I owe it to Oil of Olay.

It's a little pricey and the bottle is very small, but you only need a small amount. It lasts me about 8 months. I make sure I never run out. This is good stuff!

Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum