Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
- This eye serum instantly brightens the look of overall eye area
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 2 weeks
- Hydrating formula with Amino-Peptide and vitamin Complex exfoliates to aid skin surface turnover
- Fragrance-free, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing eye serum
- Its anti-aging formula instantly goes to work at the surface cellular cell level to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after finishing one bottle
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 0.5 oz
From the Manufacturer
Regenerate surface skin cells for younger-looking skin with the Olay Regenerist Collection. Regenerist cleansers, serums, eye/specialty treatments and moisturizers were designed to work together for a skincare regimen that works at the surface cell level for anti-aging results you can see. Experience beautiful, younger-looking skin every day with Olay Regenerist.
Don’t blink or you’ll miss how fast Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum brightens the area around the eyes. It instantly brightens the overall eye area and instantly softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles with every use. With an advanced Amino-Peptide and vitamin complex, this velvety formula aids in surface skin turnover, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just two weeks. This eye treatment hydrates to visibly lift and smooth corners, and exfoliates to aid in surface cell regeneration. The fragrance-free formula is non-greasy, so it quickly absorbs into the surface of the skin. Retire your tired eyes and brighten your outlook with Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.
- Instantly brightens eye area and softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 2 weeks
- Fragrance-free, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing eye serum
How to Use a Serum
Serums are designed to penetrate and address various skin conditions with age-defying ingredients. After thoroughly washing your face, apply Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum evenly onto eye area before applying moisturizer in your daily routine. Dot eye serum product under the eyes, on outer corners of the eyes, and eyelids, then smooth in until absorbed. You can use it morning and at night on cleansed skin before applying moisturizer, and can be applied under makeup.
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum regenerates surface cells for noticeably younger-looking skin with its uniquely formulated advanced Amino-Peptide and vitamin complex. With every use, it instantly brightens the look of the overall eye area and softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Its anti-aging formula instantly goes to work at the surface cell level to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after finishing one bottle.
Peptides are amino acids and anti-wrinkle proteins. They are small in size to penetrate the surface upper layer of the skin while helping direct cells in how to function and regenerate.
Olay Regenerist’s formula is designed to deliver anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface to reveal younger-looking skin.
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is just one of many beneficial steps you can take to improve your skin’s appearance. Customize your own anti-aging regimen with advanced cleansers, serums, eye/specialty treatments to target specific skincare concerns, and moisturizers.
1. Cleanse: Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser
2. Serum: Regenerist Regenerating Serum Fragrance-Free
3. Treat: Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum
4. Moisturize: Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream & Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
Q: How does Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum work?
A: This ultra-lightweight, anti-aging eye serum with its advanced Amino-Peptide and vitamin complex regenerates surface skin cells, revealing newer skin around the eye area for a softer and smoother texture.
Q: How often should I use Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum?
A: Use Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum morning and evening after cleansing skin. Once fully absorbed, apply moisturizer and continue the rest of your daily skincare regimen.
Q: Can I wear Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum with my moisturizer or under my makeup?
A: Yes. Once Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum is fully absorbed onto clean skin, apply moisturizer and continue the rest of your daily beauty regimen.
Q: What is a serum and why should I use it?
A: Serums are designed to penetrate and address various skin conditions such as dehydration, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide (Amino-Peptide), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Petrolatum, Cetyl Ricinoleate, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer,
Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
To open: Grasp top closure, twist clockwise and pull.
Use morning and evening on cleansed skin. Place small dots around the eye area - under eyes, outer corners, eyelids - and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed. To begin using, twist the pump nozzle counter clockwise.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not saying ditch the Olay- by all means, keep it around for the heaviest of days, but using the retinol cream regularly and the Olay only in extreme circumstances is working well for me. The combo saves my skin and my wallet!
1) the product does NOT cause an allergic reaction; (with most other products my skin would become puffy and/or eyes would water);
2) absorbs well and does not travel into my cheeks and/or eyes;
3) is highly moisturising (YEY!!!) without being shiny and greasy;
4) reacts well with my make-up foundation/concealer and does not induce creasing;
5) can be applied on both upper and lower eye lids (with most other products the application is limited to lower eyelids only);
6) can be used morning AND night (I hate to fuss with too many products, especially when I travel);
7) the pump application ensures bacteria will not be transfered from your eye to the product and vice versa;
8) little goes a long way: half a squirt of pump is enough to cover the upper and lower lids of both eyes! The .5 oz size lasts a couple of months with twice a day use!
9) the Amazon price is outstanding, particularly on the Subscribe and Save plan; and NO TAXES!Read more ›
I'm very sorry you're disappointed with our recent product change. Typically, we make modifications based on consumer feedback and extensive market research. Still, I know how frustrating it can be when your favorite product is changed, Please be assured I'm sharing your comments with the rest of our team.
Feel free to give us a call so we can share your feedback and product details with our Quality and Marketing Teams. Our phone is printed on all our products.
I'm in my late 20's so I always get sucked into the "anti aging" or "stop wrinkles before they start" slogans. We all want to do everything we can for our skin, but with all the marketing schemes out there it's hard to tell what moisturizers are really good.
I mean, do we really need to slather on caviar onto our faces? I'm a sucker for a skin care product, but I wanted to get the facts about whether we needed to spend a lot on fancy eye creams or not. I have a really good dermatologist, so I consulted him.
He told me that Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum was one of the best out there. Now, it's one of the pricier ones in the drug store -- but you can get the eye cream for right under $20. I put it on and it feels awesome. I'd say it was a relief to know that my dermatologist recommended this, and not one of the $50+ eye creams that you see in Sephora with all those fancy ingredients.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What a shame! Olay eye products I bought in the past worked great. This was less pricey but it was Regenerist. Yet, it does not work! Read morePublished 7 days ago by Salsa El Pato
Unfortunately I have an allergic reaction. My eyelid is now very red, puffy and paper thin. I never had such a reaction before and definetily do not suggest to use it. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Helps to soften those wrinkles around the eyes. Takes at least 4 to 6 weeks for full effect, but worth the wait, twice daily applications.Published 11 days ago by Margaret
Great product! I love the olay products - the prices are great, coupons always available and rebates that are amazing!
Keep up the great work Olay! Read more