5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
I am 80 yrs old, and just the other day while shopping, I met a lovely lady about my age. She asked me how did I keep my face looking so soft and clear. I smile ta her and just said OLAY.
I have been using Olay for over 7yrs. And I guess I shall coninue until the big boss upstairs calls me home.
Published on January 28, 2013 by Millie

Published 13 months ago by Laura Tomasello

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, you may get a cream that is MADE IN THAILAND, NOT USA, January 11, 2014
I love this cream. Iʻve been using it for 2 years, and itʻs all the great things that people say it is. I recently ran out of it and decided, for convenience, to open a subscription with Amazon and have a jar sent to me every two months. I received my first order a couple days ago. As soon as I put it on my face, I noticed it was different. The formula that I'm used to always left my face feeling plump and soft, but this formula didnʻt do that at all. I looked at the jar and noticed it looked different from the empty jar of cream that I had used before. Mostly everything about the two jars was the same, except the one I got from Amazon was a deeper color red, and the silver cover did not say OLAY on the top (like it does in the photos on Amazon). When I picked up and read the box, it said MADE IN THAILAND. I went back to the Amazon website to read itʻs product description, and it clearly says MADE IN THE US. So I called the OLAY number that was on the box to speak to a representative. After explaining the situation, she said basically that they are a global company and have factories and distribution centers all over the world, but that any Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream sold in the USand Canada is made in Puerto Rico. So..neither the USA or Thailand. She went on to say I would have to speak to the seller to find out where they are receiving their product from. So I called Amazon and spoke to a Customer Service Rep, and he didn't really have an answer for me either, just saying that he will notify those in charge that the product description doesnʻt match the actual product. He did cancel my subscription, and refunded me the cost of the first jar. Overall, the return experience was awesome, I had no problems with it.

This isnʻt to say things made in Thailand arenʻt good quality, but this formula is just different. It could be a number of factors...the difference in the water...who knows. Bottom line is, I ordered a product that Amazon is advertising as MADE IN THE US and received something MADE IN THAILAND, that had suspicious packaging and felt different. I would save yourself the trouble of returns and buy it from your local drugstore until Amazon figures out where their product is coming from.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not usually a brand loyalist but this creme works really well., August 11, 2012
I started using this creme when my Grandmother (who has been using this same cream for 15 years) saw how my hands were after a hard day's work when I was working as a plumber's assistant. She gave me about 1/4 of the bottle she had left because my hands were so dry they were cracking and bleeding.

That changed with using this creme twice a day on my hands, and they looked like I was a white collar worker.

I have also used this lotion on my feet, which as a martial artist and healthcare worker (now) running around all day make them calloused and awful looking. I use a pumice stone and foot scrub and end with applying this lotion to them twice daily now.

Finally, I do keep a seperate bottle for my face, It does not clog my pores and leaves my skin looking radiant, not too dry or too oily. I have combination skin so a non-comedogenic face cream is a must for me. My only wish is that there would be a spf for the day creme so I wouldn't have to apply another layer of sun protection to my face.

All things considered this is a wonderful product and although usually I look for the bargain brands, I'm willing to pay a higher price for the quality of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG it does work!, October 23, 2012
I got this cream a month ago and I have been blown away. It removed all of the dark marks, made my skin even toned, super soft, UN-GREASEY, no fine lines, and I can go almost entirely make-up free! So I have splurged and bought the $120 creams from Macey's before and I swear to god this does BETTER then any I have tried! I really love this stuff :) I only wish they made it in a Sam's club value size...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 25, 2012
After 2 weeks, I totally see firmer softer skin. My jowls are shrinking and my nasal folds are more shallow. Will never get suckered into more expensive creams, this is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite, June 18, 2012
this is my favorite cream for all times , it keep my skin hydrated for 12 hours, it is water based and amazing under any make up as it prevent of the make up breakage , I use it from the first day it was in production until now, it last 1 month if you use daily . I use it in the morning and I am still free from any wrinkles , it give me 10 years back for real, it is not wonder cream but it is just so good for preventing wrinkle formation , young people don;t care about wrinkles but when they get it they look for miracle , the answer is to not allow them forming and prevent it for ever using good cream like this one , nothing else works for me ...and I hope they will never stop producing it , this cream was number 1 last year for the most effective in preventing of wrinkle formations on dry and mixed skin type

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for anyone serious about thrre skin treatment, June 30, 2013
I have always used this product an WOULD NOT DO WITH OUT IT i have recomended it to all my friends an will always it deserves more than 5 stars :-),,,!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!, February 27, 2013
Christine Taylor (The Woodlands, Texas) - See all my reviews
Im 27 and this is my favorite moisturizer! I suffer from VERY dry skin and nothing has seemed to help. I use it at night and in the morning, Im good to go!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, August 29, 2013
I've used this product every day over the course of two weeks, and I have to conclude that it doesn't work for me. Every night, on average, I would gain one or two new pimples/whiteheads on my face, or, if I was lucky, I wouldn't get any pimples at all (until the next night). I can't find any reason to explain this other than the fact that I must be sensitive to one of the ingredients. I don't consider my skin too sensitive; I have combination skin that tends to be more oily than dry, I get perhaps a handful of pimples every year, which is more due to high stress/bad eating periods than to naturally high oil production. I only use lotions and creams on my face, no makeup, and I'm 20 years old with no medical skin condition. I was hoping for this product to be the most effective night cream at its price point, and it may very well be the case for the majority, but not for me.

Taking a look at the ingredients list, I've noticed that it's better than most night creams (which is primarily why I bought it), with nianicimide being the fourth ingredient, panthenol being the 9th, and tocopherol acetate being the 10th. The rest of the list is composed of stabilizers, thickening agents, moisturizers, etc. Nothing that sticks out except those controversial parabens, and you have to decide for yourself if they're harmful. I have to point out that this cream still retains a slight floral, cosmetic scent despite advertising itself as fragrance-free, but it's not that noticeable and the smell seems to dissipate sooner than my other cream, which has "Fragrance" at the very bottom of its ingredient list.

On the application itself; it seems to be a "light" night cream. I was better off using a small amount and rubbing it in than dolloping a lot on and smearing it about. (When I used more, it seemed to "dry" on my face as if it was a paste, leaving white streaks.) The skin absorbs it very quickly, within 5-10 minutes and you're set for the night.

I'm giving this product two stars because everyone's skin is different and I must be one of those unlucky few that are sensitive to certain key ingredients, and because I can still use this for my hands. The glass jar is also pretty sturdy and I plan to use it to store odds and ends when I run out of cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favor and purchase this product, March 30, 2013
I hawed and hummed over this product and broke down and purchased it. I'm extremely happy i did. You will see a difference in how your face looks within a few days. My daughter now uses it too and even our hairdresser asked us what we are using on our skin... Telling you..it works!