5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
I am 80 yrs old, and just the other day while shopping, I met a lovely lady about my age. She asked me how did I keep my face looking so soft and clear. I smile ta her and just said OLAY.
I have been using Olay for over 7yrs. And I guess I shall coninue until the big boss upstairs calls me home.
Published 22 months ago by Millie

Published 10 months ago by Laura Tomasello

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, you may get a cream that is MADE IN THAILAND, NOT USA, January 11, 2014
I love this cream. Iʻve been using it for 2 years, and itʻs all the great things that people say it is. I recently ran out of it and decided, for convenience, to open a subscription with Amazon and have a jar sent to me every two months. I received my first order a couple days ago. As soon as I put it on my face, I noticed it was different. The formula that I'm used to always left my face feeling plump and soft, but this formula didnʻt do that at all. I looked at the jar and noticed it looked different from the empty jar of cream that I had used before. Mostly everything about the two jars was the same, except the one I got from Amazon was a deeper color red, and the silver cover did not say OLAY on the top (like it does in the photos on Amazon). When I picked up and read the box, it said MADE IN THAILAND. I went back to the Amazon website to read itʻs product description, and it clearly says MADE IN THE US. So I called the OLAY number that was on the box to speak to a representative. After explaining the situation, she said basically that they are a global company and have factories and distribution centers all over the world, but that any Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream sold in the USand Canada is made in Puerto Rico. So..neither the USA or Thailand. She went on to say I would have to speak to the seller to find out where they are receiving their product from. So I called Amazon and spoke to a Customer Service Rep, and he didn't really have an answer for me either, just saying that he will notify those in charge that the product description doesnʻt match the actual product. He did cancel my subscription, and refunded me the cost of the first jar. Overall, the return experience was awesome, I had no problems with it.

This isnʻt to say things made in Thailand arenʻt good quality, but this formula is just different. It could be a number of factors...the difference in the water...who knows. Bottom line is, I ordered a product that Amazon is advertising as MADE IN THE US and received something MADE IN THAILAND, that had suspicious packaging and felt different. I would save yourself the trouble of returns and buy it from your local drugstore until Amazon figures out where their product is coming from.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not usually a brand loyalist but this creme works really well., August 11, 2012
I started using this creme when my Grandmother (who has been using this same cream for 15 years) saw how my hands were after a hard day's work when I was working as a plumber's assistant. She gave me about 1/4 of the bottle she had left because my hands were so dry they were cracking and bleeding.

That changed with using this creme twice a day on my hands, and they looked like I was a white collar worker.

I have also used this lotion on my feet, which as a martial artist and healthcare worker (now) running around all day make them calloused and awful looking. I use a pumice stone and foot scrub and end with applying this lotion to them twice daily now.

Finally, I do keep a seperate bottle for my face, It does not clog my pores and leaves my skin looking radiant, not too dry or too oily. I have combination skin so a non-comedogenic face cream is a must for me. My only wish is that there would be a spf for the day creme so I wouldn't have to apply another layer of sun protection to my face.

All things considered this is a wonderful product and although usually I look for the bargain brands, I'm willing to pay a higher price for the quality of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG it does work!, October 23, 2012
I got this cream a month ago and I have been blown away. It removed all of the dark marks, made my skin even toned, super soft, UN-GREASEY, no fine lines, and I can go almost entirely make-up free! So I have splurged and bought the $120 creams from Macey's before and I swear to god this does BETTER then any I have tried! I really love this stuff :) I only wish they made it in a Sam's club value size...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, July 23, 2013
item arrived promptly and in fine order. Just what I ordered. I use this 2-3 times a week. It's good. I sometimes swab lemon juice on my face then rub in some of the olay cream. Sleep on it and the next morning I can see the freshness in my face. I'm a guy but want to keep up my looks as long as possible. I wish olay would consider putting out some product for men. Just skip all the confusing titles to your products....us guys like to keep it simple!

So, the product does fine and the shipper got it to me in fine shape and very quickly......kudos.

20 years ago I would've laughed and rolled my eyes at the thought of using a women's night cream. But that was then....and this is now.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite, June 18, 2012
Kasia (New York City) - See all my reviews
this is my favorite cream for all times , it keep my skin hydrated for 12 hours, it is water based and amazing under any make up as it prevent of the make up breakage , I use it from the first day it was in production until now, it last 1 month if you use daily . I use it in the morning and I am still free from any wrinkles , it give me 10 years back for real, it is not wonder cream but it is just so good for preventing wrinkle formation , young people don;t care about wrinkles but when they get it they look for miracle , the answer is to not allow them forming and prevent it for ever using good cream like this one , nothing else works for me ...and I hope they will never stop producing it , this cream was number 1 last year for the most effective in preventing of wrinkle formations on dry and mixed skin type

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 25, 2012
After 2 weeks, I totally see firmer softer skin. My jowls are shrinking and my nasal folds are more shallow. Will never get suckered into more expensive creams, this is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for anyone serious about thrre skin treatment, June 30, 2013
I have always used this product an WOULD NOT DO WITH OUT IT i have recomended it to all my friends an will always it deserves more than 5 stars :-),,,!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!, February 27, 2013
Christine Taylor (The Woodlands, Texas) - See all my reviews
Im 27 and this is my favorite moisturizer! I suffer from VERY dry skin and nothing has seemed to help. I use it at night and in the morning, Im good to go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good night crea!, August 12, 2013
The cream arrived before the delivery date, and in great condition. This cream does help my fine lines; I have noticed a huge difference in a short period of time. As a test, I started using this cream on the backs of my hands, and am amazed at the difference! My hands are sun damaged, and this cream has faded the sun spots, and smoothed out the texture of my hands. On my face, I use this cream around my eyes (crow's feet) and along the sides of my nose and mouth. My skin looks luminous, smooth, hydrated without being oily. The only reason this cream did not get a five star rating is because I don't like dipping my fingers into a jar. I use this cream along with Olay's Regenerist Serum, and my skin is looking fine! Yes, I will definitely order this cream again.