4.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Mirco-Sculpting Cream / rating, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free 1.7 Oz (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
Unfortunately when I order this, who ever filled my order, gave me a different regenerist product, So I had to go to a box store and buy this item that I had order from you . Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream Fragrance Free ia a little pricey but I'd rate it a strong 4. Thank-you

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, December 30, 2013
Skin felt really hydrated after first use and i woke up with my skin feeling refreshed. Was diagnosed recently with contact dermatisitis so finding a cream that I am not allergic to is a challenge. I will be using this product for my face from now on.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free 1.7 Oz (Pack of 2)
$65.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies