Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2015
I bought a similar one for my sister 2 years ago. This is the same cream without the fragrance. The old cream worked great. She did not break out from it and it removed her wrinkles and tightened her face. That's what she said after telling me how great it was and for me to get more because she could not find it. Olay changed their formula last year in 2014. I guess the cream color even changed, the old one was supposed to be lavendar colored. I did try it to compare against my Shiseido. I have really sensitive skin too and that's the only brand I found that didnt bother me and it was light on the skin. Sensitive dry skin runs in the family, unfortunately. Although I think Shiseido is better, this is pretty good too and half the price. Did I get twice the results from the other brand? Probably not but I dont want to change now. They both firm your skin and it seems healthier (of course it does, it's a moisturizer that probably holds water) and therefore it makes skin appear tighter and wrinkles disappear. I believe kelp has the same chemical property. It just grabs moisture and holds onto it.
on January 23, 2014
I have used so many anti-aging products, some of them were very expensive and I come back to Olay Regenerist. I have seen some improvement and considering the price, it is a good product. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I did notice breakouts when using it though, of course, everyone's skin is different with different outcome or result.
Problems associated with aging skin, unfortunately, can't be cured by any creams regardless how expensive they are. Once wrinkle appears, skin becomes loose and goes towards south and pigmentation shows up, only surgery or laser can get rid of them, not cream.
on December 30, 2013
Skin felt really hydrated after first use and i woke up with my skin feeling refreshed. Was diagnosed recently with contact dermatisitis so finding a cream that I am not allergic to is a challenge. I will be using this product for my face from now on.
on February 15, 2014
Unfortunately when I order this, who ever filled my order, gave me a different regenerist product, So I had to go to a box store and buy this item that I had order from you . Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream Fragrance Free ia a little pricey but I'd rate it a strong 4. Thank-you
on October 8, 2015
Okay prodcdut is fine. I've been using this cream for ages. However, they sent me a pack with fragrance despite ordering fragrance free. I was going to be traveling and didn't have an opportunity to exchange/ return.
on May 3, 2016
Product is as good as claimed and is better than other products that make same claims. Have been using this for two years and am very happy with results
on June 20, 2015
love it .I HAVE BEEN AN OLAY FAN FORE MANY YEARS !! NEVER USE ANYTHING ELSE .
on July 18, 2014
The best skin cream.. just that simple...
on December 26, 2014
Been using it for a year now n lov it
on July 13, 2015