Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage R6 Siege Outdoor Deals on HTL

on January 11, 2014
I love this cream. Iʻve been using it for 2 years, and itʻs all the great things that people say it is. I recently ran out of it and decided, for convenience, to open a subscription with Amazon and have a jar sent to me every two months. I received my first order a couple days ago. As soon as I put it on my face, I noticed it was different. The formula that I'm used to always left my face feeling plump and soft, but this formula didnʻt do that at all. I looked at the jar and noticed it looked different from the empty jar of cream that I had used before. Mostly everything about the two jars was the same, except the one I got from Amazon was a deeper color red, and the silver cover did not say OLAY on the top (like it does in the photos on Amazon). When I picked up and read the box, it said MADE IN THAILAND. I went back to the Amazon website to read itʻs product description, and it clearly says MADE IN THE US. So I called the OLAY number that was on the box to speak to a representative. After explaining the situation, she said basically that they are a global company and have factories and distribution centers all over the world, but that any Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream sold in the USand Canada is made in Puerto Rico. So..neither the USA or Thailand. She went on to say I would have to speak to the seller to find out where they are receiving their product from. So I called Amazon and spoke to a Customer Service Rep, and he didn't really have an answer for me either, just saying that he will notify those in charge that the product description doesnʻt match the actual product. He did cancel my subscription, and refunded me the cost of the first jar. Overall, the return experience was awesome, I had no problems with it.

This isnʻt to say things made in Thailand arenʻt good quality, but this formula is just different. It could be a number of factors...the difference in the water...who knows. Bottom line is, I ordered a product that Amazon is advertising as MADE IN THE US and received something MADE IN THAILAND, that had suspicious packaging and felt different. I would save yourself the trouble of returns and buy it from your local drugstore until Amazon figures out where their product is coming from.
2020 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I am 80 yrs old, and just the other day while shopping, I met a lovely lady about my age. She asked me how did I keep my face looking so soft and clear. I smile ta her and just said OLAY.
I have been using Olay for over 7yrs. And I guess I shall coninue until the big boss upstairs calls me home.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2012
I started using this creme when my Grandmother (who has been using this same cream for 15 years) saw how my hands were after a hard day's work when I was working as a plumber's assistant. She gave me about 1/4 of the bottle she had left because my hands were so dry they were cracking and bleeding.

That changed with using this creme twice a day on my hands, and they looked like I was a white collar worker.

I have also used this lotion on my feet, which as a martial artist and healthcare worker (now) running around all day make them calloused and awful looking. I use a pumice stone and foot scrub and end with applying this lotion to them twice daily now.

Finally, I do keep a seperate bottle for my face, It does not clog my pores and leaves my skin looking radiant, not too dry or too oily. I have combination skin so a non-comedogenic face cream is a must for me. My only wish is that there would be a spf for the day creme so I wouldn't have to apply another layer of sun protection to my face.

All things considered this is a wonderful product and although usually I look for the bargain brands, I'm willing to pay a higher price for the quality of this product.
on December 25, 2012
After 2 weeks, I totally see firmer softer skin. My jowls are shrinking and my nasal folds are more shallow. Will never get suckered into more expensive creams, this is a keeper.
on March 11, 2015
I have used many high-priced skincare items over the years, but none of them have been as effective as this cream. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first use. Firmer, smoother, plumper, younger.

I also use this as a neck cream and an eye cream. Since it's fragrance-free, it can also be used above the eye, on the brow bone area. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this is one of the only anti-aging creams on the market that does not clog my pores or cause acne. There are no oils listed in the ingredients; it is not greasy or occlusive. It feels thick when you first put it on, but it sinks in quickly, leaving only a silky veil of moisture.

I have a sensitivity to fragrance, so I appreciate that this cream is available in a fragrance-free version. Since it can also be used as a neck and eye cream, I consider it a great value. I will no longer waste money on those other high-priced skincare lines. I will be sticking to Regenerist Microsculpting Cream, and other Olay products.
on March 17, 2014
I have been using Olay products for years. The product I received was made in Thailand not the US. After using for 2-3 weeks I developed a swollen, itchy lip as well as a peel on my lip and skin below it. I had to purchase hydrocortisone cream and a non-soap cleanser and stopped using the product. The lip is nearly healed. I was really disappointed in this product. I have since called Olay and they are sending me a coupon to purchase another product. Their customer service rep was very helpful. I'm confident that Amazon would have refunded my money but felt that Olay should know bout this.
on October 23, 2012
I got this cream a month ago and I have been blown away. It removed all of the dark marks, made my skin even toned, super soft, UN-GREASEY, no fine lines, and I can go almost entirely make-up free! So I have splurged and bought the $120 creams from Macey's before and I swear to god this does BETTER then any I have tried! I really love this stuff :) I only wish they made it in a Sam's club value size...
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2012
I am so glad to find a face cream that works and does not have a fragrance. Hopefully companies will start to realize that fragrances are a problem to many people with allergies and migraine issues, etc. But thank goodness this exists!
on June 30, 2013
I have always used this product an WOULD NOT DO WITH OUT IT i have recomended it to all my friends an will always it deserves more than 5 stars :-),,,!
on February 16, 2015
I have bought this item 8 months before repurchasing. The repurchased item was in a different packaging ("Olay" was on the lid), but I assumed the formula was the same. I like matte finishes on my face makeup...and I kept noticing my skin was quite glittery the day I wore this. I swatched everything that I had on my face onto my hand to find out what had these blue/gold sparkles in it. Low and behold, it was this moisturizer. I could not find anywhere where this product was made on the packaging...which concerned me. I miss the old formula. I don't think I will ever buy this again and will try different, more natural, paraben free moisturizers.

See 1 answered question