Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Style Name: Fragrance-Free|Change

on December 9, 2015
I love using olay regenerist. My skin always gets dry, and with olay, not anymore. Ive really noticed a softer and smoother appearance on my skin after just a few weeks. I cant use this before going to bed though as for some reason i always wake up with a breakout. So for at night, i use Alice Nouveau - Super C Anti-Aging Cream - Brightens, firms, Regenerates and love the fact that theres vitamin C in it. If you dont believe me, try it for yourself and you'll love your skin!
22 comments| 741 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2015
I have been using this product for the past 20 years and will continue to do so for the next 20. I'm 70 years old and this picture will show you how good my skin looks like after using this product.
review image
1414 comments| 416 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2014
I love this cream. Iʻve been using it for 2 years, and itʻs all the great things that people say it is. I recently ran out of it and decided, for convenience, to open a subscription with Amazon and have a jar sent to me every two months. I received my first order a couple days ago. As soon as I put it on my face, I noticed it was different. The formula that I'm used to always left my face feeling plump and soft, but this formula didnʻt do that at all. I looked at the jar and noticed it looked different from the empty jar of cream that I had used before. Mostly everything about the two jars was the same, except the one I got from Amazon was a deeper color red, and the silver cover did not say OLAY on the top (like it does in the photos on Amazon). When I picked up and read the box, it said MADE IN THAILAND. I went back to the Amazon website to read itʻs product description, and it clearly says MADE IN THE US. So I called the OLAY number that was on the box to speak to a representative. After explaining the situation, she said basically that they are a global company and have factories and distribution centers all over the world, but that any Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream sold in the USand Canada is made in Puerto Rico. So..neither the USA or Thailand. She went on to say I would have to speak to the seller to find out where they are receiving their product from. So I called Amazon and spoke to a Customer Service Rep, and he didn't really have an answer for me either, just saying that he will notify those in charge that the product description doesnʻt match the actual product. He did cancel my subscription, and refunded me the cost of the first jar. Overall, the return experience was awesome, I had no problems with it.

This isnʻt to say things made in Thailand arenʻt good quality, but this formula is just different. It could be a number of factors...the difference in the water...who knows. Bottom line is, I ordered a product that Amazon is advertising as MADE IN THE US and received something MADE IN THAILAND, that had suspicious packaging and felt different. I would save yourself the trouble of returns and buy it from your local drugstore until Amazon figures out where their product is coming from.
2626 comments| 287 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
I am 80 yrs old, and just the other day while shopping, I met a lovely lady about my age. She asked me how did I keep my face looking so soft and clear. I smile ta her and just said OLAY.
I have been using Olay for over 7yrs. And I guess I shall coninue until the big boss upstairs calls me home.
11 comment| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2009
I bought this for my 51 year old mother after Consumer Reports crowned this item. Mom's a cream fanatic and has probably tried every American, European and Caribbean wrinkle and softening cream that has sworn it would work. I am a single daughter myself and have never really written any solid reviews on Amazon, but I am for this product. Don't believe the naysayers. THIS PRODUCT WORKS. About a week later I saw great results. Mom's skin was glowing and looked really soft. It was definitely tighter. A week later she called to check up on me, she told me that the only thing she wants me to buy until her death is this cream. Nothing else. End of story. I bought two more creams since there was a $5 off coupon in the Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago (watch out for their coupons!). If anything, make sure to put this on at least once a day, preferably after a shower. The cream comes with directions as to how to use your hands and fingers to 'sweep' it over your face and neck, you don't have to do what it says, I know my mom doesn't.
11 comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2007
My skin has a tendency to get dry when the temperature and humidity falls in autumn and winter. I was very skeptical about purchasing the Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream because its price ventured into department store brand territory, but had a good experience with another Regenerist product and decided to give it a try. The Micro-sculpting cream has done a terrific job of moisturizing my skin and giving it a soft, smooth texture almost immediately. I was less interested in anti-aging benefits because I frankly don't think any products other than sun-screen can slow the aging process. However, I was quite pleased and surprised to see that the Regenerist cream also seems to be reducing the appearance of the creases between my nose and mouth. I also breakout periodically if I'm not diligent, and haven't had any problems thus far. I think this product is worth the price and definitely competes well with some of the more expensive brands sold at department store beauty counters that I've used.
11 comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2016
I was exceedingly skeptical about purchasing a face product not made organically. I use only edible grade oils as everything else makes my rosacea go out-of-control. But I am in my mid-thirties now, it's cold, and my oils were not cutting it. This is my 4th product, Eclos being the first (works well but difficult to find), No. & (rosacea did NOT like), and Boot's Botanics (horrid smelling and rosacea irritating), then this stuff. The Regenerist system is wonderful. I use oil to remove my makeup, the cream cleanser to deep clean, then the serum and the cream. The latter I use in the morning and evening. My skin is silky and moisturized, and my fine lines have disappeared (I do not have any deep lines yet, so I can't speak to those). Most exciting (and unanticipated) is that my rosacea has improved after 1 week's use, the redness and sensitivity is nearly gone, which is a miracle during the winter months. It is much pricier than making all my own stuff, but well worth it for the fantastic results. I have two photos, one is a typical my-face shot, and the other (the one that insists on being effing sideways, sorry) is after a week's use. The difference in redness on my face and the texture of my skin is pretty cool, and both pictures are without filters/makeup. I hope this review helps someone! I am a for-life user!
review image review image
on August 11, 2012
I started using this creme when my Grandmother (who has been using this same cream for 15 years) saw how my hands were after a hard day's work when I was working as a plumber's assistant. She gave me about 1/4 of the bottle she had left because my hands were so dry they were cracking and bleeding.

That changed with using this creme twice a day on my hands, and they looked like I was a white collar worker.

I have also used this lotion on my feet, which as a martial artist and healthcare worker (now) running around all day make them calloused and awful looking. I use a pumice stone and foot scrub and end with applying this lotion to them twice daily now.

Finally, I do keep a seperate bottle for my face, It does not clog my pores and leaves my skin looking radiant, not too dry or too oily. I have combination skin so a non-comedogenic face cream is a must for me. My only wish is that there would be a spf for the day creme so I wouldn't have to apply another layer of sun protection to my face.

All things considered this is a wonderful product and although usually I look for the bargain brands, I'm willing to pay a higher price for the quality of this product.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 10, 2012
I ordered two bottles of Olay regenerist microsculpting cream from HBC DEPOT, Amazon. They came in a bubble envelope. The problem is they don't even have the original paper package as you see in the drug stores. They were wrap with plastic. I highly doubted its authentic now. It could be someone get the used bottle and put in some fake cream and sell them...

Even worse, some cream spit out from one of the bottle, and all over the plastic wrap. It's messy, and I need to return it.
review image
22 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2014
I have been using Olay products for years. The product I received was made in Thailand not the US. After using for 2-3 weeks I developed a swollen, itchy lip as well as a peel on my lip and skin below it. I had to purchase hydrocortisone cream and a non-soap cleanser and stopped using the product. The lip is nearly healed. I was really disappointed in this product. I have since called Olay and they are sending me a coupon to purchase another product. Their customer service rep was very helpful. I'm confident that Amazon would have refunded my money but felt that Olay should know bout this.