5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles Gone
Published 6 months ago by B. J. Cohen

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes me break out
You're supposed to put the serum on last. Even so, it makes me break out BAD. I don't know if I'm allergic to it or what but it is definitely not for me.
Published 5 months ago by Ashley M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles Gone, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free 1.7 Fl Oz (Misc.)
I have been using this product together with Olay Regenerist Night Repair Cream for years. I use the serum on my clean face, neck, décolleté and hands every night. The result is NO wrinkles! Not a one. No more crow's feet around my eyes, cheeks are smooth, forehead is unlined, neck is smooth. Best of all, my décolleté is smooth & youthful! When I have to give my age (the end of my sixth decade), people don't believe me. Thanks to mom for my good genetics. Thanks to Olay for amazing products that work!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Olay product EVER!!!, April 27, 2013
I fully endorse this product. I have used it for a few years and I have visibly seen a difference in my face. I use it under Olay Regenerist Lotion SPF 15 by day and and under Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream at night. It is worth every penny!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my skin feel good, September 5, 2013
I have seen a noticeable difference in the wrinkles by my eyes and my laugh lines.
I makes my skin feel good, less dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay makes the best skin care products!, August 16, 2013
I love the way this makes my skin look and feel but then again Olay never disappoints. I have been using Olay since 1987 and every one always remakes that I look much younger then my actual age of 50.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, December 9, 2012
This works quite well for me, not greasy, but quite hydrating. I would prefer that they drop the parabens and other possibly dangerous preservatives........maybe they will start an organic line someday.

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep an extra bottle of this next to my easy chair..., October 17, 2013
I keep an extra bottle of this next to my easy chair so I can rub a little on my chin area throughout the day. I think it's helping! It's gentle, has no unpleasant scent and it seems to be effective. I'll come back after I've used it for a while and give an update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfilling its promises so far..., June 25, 2014
Having just noticed the very first lines to appear on my face, I did some research on reasonably-priced skincare solutions to address them, pronto. The Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum got good reviews, and I like that it's fragrance-free. After only a few days using this serum, it's so far delivering on its promises of a firmer, more radiant complexion. I've only just begun to get some lines on the sides of my cheeks, and using this serum twice daily for the past few days has resulted in a smoother, more plumped appearance, which has diminished the visibility of those lines. And with its amino-peptides and firming complex, I know it's doing more than just making the lines APPEAR reduced. The results should be even more impressive over time. Exfoliating increases the beneficial results, so I also just started using the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System once a week. I find it a bit too harsh to use more often, so I supplement my exfoliating routine by using the Olay Pro-X facial brush 2-3 times a week. So far, the whole regimen seems to be working very well.

I will say that this serum is much thicker and heavier than any serum I've used in the past. Most serums are very lightweight and require only a couple of pearl-sized drops, which are easy to spread thinly over the face, and absorb quickly. But this serum has a consistency and texture more like a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't glide on as thinly as more liquid serums, which means I'm using more than I anticipated, so I don't expect a bottle to last very long. But what's important is that the results are good, so I guess I'll just be buying it more often, and in the future through Amazon, as I paid much more for it at my local CVS.

Though I haven't been using it for very long, I've tried the serum with impressive results in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting moisturizer for night, and Olay Total Effects (which is now available in SPF 30, which is great -- it used to be offered in only 15 SPF) for day. Both have worked very well, but when I tried the serum last night followed with Neutrogena's "Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture" (a fairly lightweight formula), I woke up this morning with dry-looking skin. So for me, at least, an entirely Olay regimen seems to work best. The results are so good that even when I'm very tired in the evening, I'm no longer tempted to take the lazy way out and skip my night-time skin care routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more for a quality product that works., December 6, 2013
The Olay products work very well for the price. This one is especially noticeable after only a month or so of use. We all age. We can not expect miracles. Using a more expensive product will not necessarily get you better results. I've tried. And tried again. The Olay products are a good value and a quality product. This specific product really is nice. I like the fragrance free. I don't need fragrance on my face.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best serum I've used, November 2, 2013
I love this serum. I have used expensive ones but always seem to come back to Olay's. I am sticking with this one from now on. I like that it's fragrance free and that the texture is light and easy to apply. It penetrates and keeps my skin smooth and soft. It doesn't sit up on your skin like some others do. The Regenerist line works well on my skin and budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective on my face and neck, June 27, 2014
I am a 74-year-old male and please don''t laugh at me. I have been take care of my skin since I was 16. I am obsessed having a clear, glowing skin-tight face and neck so I bought Regenerist M-S Serum. First use at night before bedtime, I have noticed improvement of appearance of my face and neck. It's been a week now of using O R M-S Serum and I look much better now way below a 74-year-old looks. Believe it or not, I don't have the typical wrinkled 74-yr-old males.

Rate and Discover Movies