5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles Gone
Published 13 months ago by B. J. Cohen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but the wrong one.
I have been using the Regenerist line for several years now and really find that it's very effective. I have never seen the product in "fragrance free," so I was happy to try it out. Unfortunately, the product that was shipped to me was not "fragrance free," which was frustrating.
Published 23 months ago by E.C.B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles Gone, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free, 1.7 fl. Oz. (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this product together with Olay Regenerist Night Repair Cream for years. I use the serum on my clean face, neck, décolleté and hands every night. The result is NO wrinkles! Not a one. No more crow's feet around my eyes, cheeks are smooth, forehead is unlined, neck is smooth. Best of all, my décolleté is smooth & youthful! When I have to give my age (the end of my sixth decade), people don't believe me. Thanks to mom for my good genetics. Thanks to Olay for amazing products that work!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best Olay product EVER!!!, April 27, 2013
I fully endorse this product. I have used it for a few years and I have visibly seen a difference in my face. I use it under Olay Regenerist Lotion SPF 15 by day and and under Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream at night. It is worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfilling its promises so far..., June 25, 2014
Having just noticed the very first lines to appear on my face, I did some research on reasonably-priced skincare solutions to address them, pronto. The Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum got good reviews, and I like that it's fragrance-free. After only a few days using this serum, it's so far delivering on its promises of a firmer, more radiant complexion. I've only just begun to get some lines on the sides of my cheeks, and using this serum twice daily for the past few days has resulted in a smoother, more plumped appearance, which has diminished the visibility of those lines. And with its amino-peptides and firming complex, I know it's doing more than just making the lines APPEAR reduced. The results should be even more impressive over time. Exfoliating increases the beneficial results, so I also just started using the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System once a week. I find it a bit too harsh to use more often, so I supplement my exfoliating routine by using the Olay Pro-X facial brush 2-3 times a week. So far, the whole regimen seems to be working very well.

I will say that this serum is much thicker and heavier than any serum I've used in the past. Most serums are very lightweight and require only a couple of pearl-sized drops, which are easy to spread thinly over the face, and absorb quickly. But this serum has a consistency and texture more like a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't glide on as thinly as more liquid serums, which means I'm using more than I anticipated, so I don't expect a bottle to last very long. But what's important is that the results are good, so I guess I'll just be buying it more often, and in the future through Amazon, as I paid much more for it at my local CVS.

Though I haven't been using it for very long, I've tried the serum with impressive results in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting moisturizer for night, and Olay Total Effects (which is now available in SPF 30, which is great -- it used to be offered in only 15 SPF) for day. Both have worked very well, but when I tried the serum last night followed with Neutrogena's "Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture" (a fairly lightweight formula), I woke up this morning with dry-looking skin. So for me, at least, an entirely Olay regimen seems to work best. The results are so good that even when I'm very tired in the evening, I'm no longer tempted to take the lazy way out and skip my night-time skin care routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super as an eye serum, July 5, 2014
I grudgingly tried this after Olay reportedly took the parabens out of their fragrance-free Regenerist Regenerating Serum (which I loved) but replaced them with a formaldehyde-releasing substance. I am allergic to formaldehyde and didn't want to chance it. I find this a little too much for the oilier areas of my face, but--drum roll--best and cheapest eye serum I have ever used! I use a vitamin C and E serum, then this, nightly. Great results, particularly since I am too cheap to buy a tiny but expensive "eye" serum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes my skin feel good, September 5, 2013
I have seen a noticeable difference in the wrinkles by my eyes and my laugh lines.
I makes my skin feel good, less dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, December 9, 2012
This works quite well for me, not greasy, but quite hydrating. I would prefer that they drop the parabens and other possibly dangerous preservatives........maybe they will start an organic line someday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay makes the best skin care products!, August 16, 2013
I love the way this makes my skin look and feel but then again Olay never disappoints. I have been using Olay since 1987 and every one always remakes that I look much younger then my actual age of 50.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fountain of Youth - or at least, one part of it., August 11, 2014
I'm an actress who can't get hired to play characters older than 22, and often I play teenagers. I'm 30. I attribute this to:

- genetics/sunscreen/sleep/diet
- this serum

My skin has become so even, where it used to be reddish and blotchy. It makes my skin feel tight and even. I use 2-4 pumps daily and one bottle lasts me a couple months.

I think the most important thing is to use it on your face AND neck!

I've not found a product as powerful as this one for under $100. I'm loyal to it! The Subscribe and Save option makes it even more reasonably priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep an extra bottle of this next to my easy chair..., October 17, 2013
Kindle Customer "Morgan" (Eastern KY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I keep an extra bottle of this next to my easy chair so I can rub a little on my chin area throughout the day. I think it's helping! It's gentle, has no unpleasant scent and it seems to be effective. I'll come back after I've used it for a while and give an update.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS STUFF!, July 25, 2014
I am on my second bottle of the Olay Regen Micro Sculpting Serum and I love it. I actually have a regimen that i do every morning after I wash my face. I add some of this serum, then I add my moisturizer then finally I add my Olay SPF 15 cream. I've received so many compliments on my skin. I'm 43 years old and my esthetician commented that my skin was very youthful. I think this serum has been extremely helpful in the small fine lines I have around my eyes and my forehead. The elasticity in my skin has really gotten much tighter. I would highly recommend trying this out and sticking with it to see results. Consistency is the key!