Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on February 14, 2007
I am 39 years old and have very sensitive skin, and because of that I had been using fragrance-free products by Clinique. I always thought I looked pretty young until I saw a picture of myself at 29. My skin was so much better looking! After doing some research I decided to give this a try based upon the favorable reviews, low cost and the fact that it's fragrance free. (Perfumed lotions make me sneeze).

After one use, I noticed a few things. My skin did tingle slightly for a couple of hours, but it wasn't painful; just mildly annoying. But there was no rash or irritation. My cheeks looked a bit red, however it appeared more like a natural tint. The second thing I noticed is that my skin almost immediately looked better! I know that sounds crazy. I also didn't need to put on any blush because of the tint I mentioned. As the day wore on, the tingling went away. (I also started using Neutrogena Light Night Cream for a moisturizer- it's fragrance-free, and doesn't have sunscreen which I don't need every day.)

I applied it the next morning again and noticed the same things. I decided to try it every other day and have to say I REALLY notice a difference! My skin looks almost as good as my pic from ten years ago.

I think the minor discomfort I mentioned is due to my sensitivity to most products, but because I am so pleased with the results I'm sticking with it.

Update: After using this for a week I no longer have any sensitivity and my skin is incredibly soft and luminous!

Update 11/2013: I'm going to be turning 46 and still use and love this item!
1919 comments|610 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
I fully endorse this product. I have used it for a few years and I have visibly seen a difference in my face. I use it under Olay Regenerist Lotion SPF 15 by day and and under Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream at night. It is worth every penny!!
on January 12, 2014
I have been using this product together with Olay Regenerist Night Repair Cream for years. I use the serum on my clean face, neck, décolleté and hands every night. The result is NO wrinkles! Not a one. No more crow's feet around my eyes, cheeks are smooth, forehead is unlined, neck is smooth. Best of all, my décolleté is smooth & youthful! When I have to give my age (the end of my sixth decade), people don't believe me. Thanks to mom for my good genetics. Thanks to Olay for amazing products that work!
on June 25, 2014
Having just noticed the very first lines to appear on my face, I did some research on reasonably-priced skincare solutions to address them, pronto. The Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum got good reviews, and I like that it's fragrance-free. After only a few days using this serum, it's so far delivering on its promises of a firmer, more radiant complexion. I've only just begun to get some lines on the sides of my cheeks, and using this serum twice daily for the past few days has resulted in a smoother, more plumped appearance, which has diminished the visibility of those lines. And with its amino-peptides and firming complex, I know it's doing more than just making the lines APPEAR reduced. The results should be even more impressive over time. Exfoliating increases the beneficial results, so I also just started using the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System once a week. I find it a bit too harsh to use more often, so I supplement my exfoliating routine by using the Olay Pro-X facial brush 2-3 times a week. So far, the whole regimen seems to be working very well.

I will say that this serum is much thicker and heavier than any serum I've used in the past. Most serums are very lightweight and require only a couple of pearl-sized drops, which are easy to spread thinly over the face, and absorb quickly. But this serum has a consistency and texture more like a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't glide on as thinly as more liquid serums, which means I'm using more than I anticipated, so I don't expect a bottle to last very long. But what's important is that the results are good, so I guess I'll just be buying it more often, and in the future through Amazon, as I paid much more for it at my local CVS.

Though I haven't been using it for very long, I've tried the serum with impressive results in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting moisturizer for night, and Olay Total Effects (which is now available in SPF 30, which is great -- it used to be offered in only 15 SPF) for day. Both have worked very well, but when I tried the serum last night followed with Neutrogena's "Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture" (a fairly lightweight formula), I woke up this morning with dry-looking skin. So for me, at least, an entirely Olay regimen seems to work best. The results are so good that even when I'm very tired in the evening, I'm no longer tempted to take the lazy way out and skip my night-time skin care routine.
on October 2, 2014
Discovered this product after watching a very good series of skin care and make-up tips for...ahem...mature skin on YouTube. I love it! I am already on my second bottle. It is reasonably priced, makes skin feel amazing - just nice and soft, not greasy. I am prone to small whitehead-like breakouts on my chin and forehead - I believe they are called milia - and this does not make that problem any worse, unlike many serums. I use this in conjunction with Retin A every other night, and a glycolic acid lotion on the other nights. Very happy with the results, just one month in. (The great skincare & makeup videos are by Hot & Flashy.)
on June 29, 2006
The 1st thing I liked about the product was the ease of getting it out of the bottle. Slight pressure on the top of the spout releases just a small amount. I have been using it 2X a day, morning & night. There seems to be a definite difference in the texture of my skin. Absolutely, much softer.
on February 8, 2006
I have extremely dry skin and live in a very dry climate. This product is wonderful. My skin feels hydrated and smooth all day. Other products I have used, including some in the Olay product line, had to be re-applied every few hours. I can apply this once in the morning and once at night and my skin is smooth and moist all day long.
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
on December 11, 2005
This is the only moisturizer I can use on my sensitive skin. It actually makes my rosacea better-redness=gone, dry flakey skin=gone, burning=gone. Just wish they made bigger bottles.
55 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2014
I grudgingly tried this after Olay reportedly took the parabens out of their fragrance-free Regenerist Regenerating Serum (which I loved) but replaced them with a formaldehyde-releasing substance. I am allergic to formaldehyde and didn't want to chance it. I find this a little too much for the oilier areas of my face, but--drum roll--best and cheapest eye serum I have ever used! I use a vitamin C and E serum, then this, nightly. Great results, particularly since I am too cheap to buy a tiny but expensive "eye" serum.