Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 1.7 fl ozChange

on April 27, 2013
I fully endorse this product. I have used it for a few years and I have visibly seen a difference in my face. I use it under Olay Regenerist Lotion SPF 15 by day and and under Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream at night. It is worth every penny!!
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2014
I have been using this product together with Olay Regenerist Night Repair Cream for years. I use the serum on my clean face, neck, décolleté and hands every night. The result is NO wrinkles! Not a one. No more crow's feet around my eyes, cheeks are smooth, forehead is unlined, neck is smooth. Best of all, my décolleté is smooth & youthful! When I have to give my age (the end of my sixth decade), people don't believe me. Thanks to mom for my good genetics. Thanks to Olay for amazing products that work!
0Comment40 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2014
Having just noticed the very first lines to appear on my face, I did some research on reasonably-priced skincare solutions to address them, pronto. The Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum got good reviews, and I like that it's fragrance-free. After only a few days using this serum, it's so far delivering on its promises of a firmer, more radiant complexion. I've only just begun to get some lines on the sides of my cheeks, and using this serum twice daily for the past few days has resulted in a smoother, more plumped appearance, which has diminished the visibility of those lines. And with its amino-peptides and firming complex, I know it's doing more than just making the lines APPEAR reduced. The results should be even more impressive over time. Exfoliating increases the beneficial results, so I also just started using the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System once a week. I find it a bit too harsh to use more often, so I supplement my exfoliating routine by using the Olay Pro-X facial brush 2-3 times a week. So far, the whole regimen seems to be working very well.

I will say that this serum is much thicker and heavier than any serum I've used in the past. Most serums are very lightweight and require only a couple of pearl-sized drops, which are easy to spread thinly over the face, and absorb quickly. But this serum has a consistency and texture more like a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't glide on as thinly as more liquid serums, which means I'm using more than I anticipated, so I don't expect a bottle to last very long. But what's important is that the results are good, so I guess I'll just be buying it more often, and in the future through Amazon, as I paid much more for it at my local CVS.

Though I haven't been using it for very long, I've tried the serum with impressive results in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting moisturizer for night, and Olay Total Effects (which is now available in SPF 30, which is great -- it used to be offered in only 15 SPF) for day. Both have worked very well, but when I tried the serum last night followed with Neutrogena's "Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture" (a fairly lightweight formula), I woke up this morning with dry-looking skin. So for me, at least, an entirely Olay regimen seems to work best. The results are so good that even when I'm very tired in the evening, I'm no longer tempted to take the lazy way out and skip my night-time skin care routine.
on July 5, 2014
I grudgingly tried this after Olay reportedly took the parabens out of their fragrance-free Regenerist Regenerating Serum (which I loved) but replaced them with a formaldehyde-releasing substance. I am allergic to formaldehyde and didn't want to chance it. I find this a little too much for the oilier areas of my face, but--drum roll--best and cheapest eye serum I have ever used! I use a vitamin C and E serum, then this, nightly. Great results, particularly since I am too cheap to buy a tiny but expensive "eye" serum.
on July 25, 2014
I am on my second bottle of the Olay Regen Micro Sculpting Serum and I love it. I actually have a regimen that i do every morning after I wash my face. I add some of this serum, then I add my moisturizer then finally I add my Olay SPF 15 cream. I've received so many compliments on my skin. I'm 43 years old and my esthetician commented that my skin was very youthful. I think this serum has been extremely helpful in the small fine lines I have around my eyes and my forehead. The elasticity in my skin has really gotten much tighter. I would highly recommend trying this out and sticking with it to see results. Consistency is the key!
on October 2, 2014
Discovered this product after watching a very good series of skin care and make-up tips for...ahem...mature skin on YouTube. I love it! I am already on my second bottle. It is reasonably priced, makes skin feel amazing - just nice and soft, not greasy. I am prone to small whitehead-like breakouts on my chin and forehead - I believe they are called milia - and this does not make that problem any worse, unlike many serums. I use this in conjunction with Retin A every other night, and a glycolic acid lotion on the other nights. Very happy with the results, just one month in. (The great skincare & makeup videos are by Hot & Flashy.)
11 comment11 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2012
This works quite well for me, not greasy, but quite hydrating. I would prefer that they drop the parabens and other possibly dangerous preservatives........maybe they will start an organic line someday.
11 comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
I love the way this makes my skin look and feel but then again Olay never disappoints. I have been using Olay since 1987 and every one always remakes that I look much younger then my actual age of 50.
VINE VOICEon October 17, 2013
I keep an extra bottle of this next to my easy chair so I can rub a little on my chin area throughout the day. I think it's helping! It's gentle, has no unpleasant scent and it seems to be effective. I'll come back after I've used it for a while and give an update.
on September 5, 2013
I have seen a noticeable difference in the wrinkles by my eyes and my laugh lines.
I makes my skin feel good, less dry.