Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Size: 1.7 fl oz|Change

on April 27, 2013
I fully endorse this product. I have used it for a few years and I have visibly seen a difference in my face. I use it under Olay Regenerist Lotion SPF 15 by day and and under Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream at night. It is worth every penny!!
on January 12, 2014
I have been using this product together with Olay Regenerist Night Repair Cream for years. I use the serum on my clean face, neck, décolleté and hands every night. The result is NO wrinkles! Not a one. No more crow's feet around my eyes, cheeks are smooth, forehead is unlined, neck is smooth. Best of all, my décolleté is smooth & youthful! When I have to give my age (the end of my sixth decade), people don't believe me. Thanks to mom for my good genetics. Thanks to Olay for amazing products that work!
on June 25, 2014
Having just noticed the very first lines to appear on my face, I did some research on reasonably-priced skincare solutions to address them, pronto. The Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum got good reviews, and I like that it's fragrance-free. After only a few days using this serum, it's so far delivering on its promises of a firmer, more radiant complexion. I've only just begun to get some lines on the sides of my cheeks, and using this serum twice daily for the past few days has resulted in a smoother, more plumped appearance, which has diminished the visibility of those lines. And with its amino-peptides and firming complex, I know it's doing more than just making the lines APPEAR reduced. The results should be even more impressive over time. Exfoliating increases the beneficial results, so I also just started using the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System once a week. I find it a bit too harsh to use more often, so I supplement my exfoliating routine by using the Olay Pro-X facial brush 2-3 times a week. So far, the whole regimen seems to be working very well.

I will say that this serum is much thicker and heavier than any serum I've used in the past. Most serums are very lightweight and require only a couple of pearl-sized drops, which are easy to spread thinly over the face, and absorb quickly. But this serum has a consistency and texture more like a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't glide on as thinly as more liquid serums, which means I'm using more than I anticipated, so I don't expect a bottle to last very long. But what's important is that the results are good, so I guess I'll just be buying it more often, and in the future through Amazon, as I paid much more for it at my local CVS.

Though I haven't been using it for very long, I've tried the serum with impressive results in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting moisturizer for night, and Olay Total Effects (which is now available in SPF 30, which is great -- it used to be offered in only 15 SPF) for day. Both have worked very well, but when I tried the serum last night followed with Neutrogena's "Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture" (a fairly lightweight formula), I woke up this morning with dry-looking skin. So for me, at least, an entirely Olay regimen seems to work best. The results are so good that even when I'm very tired in the evening, I'm no longer tempted to take the lazy way out and skip my night-time skin care routine.
on October 2, 2014
Discovered this product after watching a very good series of skin care and make-up tips for...ahem...mature skin on YouTube. I love it! I am already on my second bottle. It is reasonably priced, makes skin feel amazing - just nice and soft, not greasy. I am prone to small whitehead-like breakouts on my chin and forehead - I believe they are called milia - and this does not make that problem any worse, unlike many serums. I use this in conjunction with Retin A every other night, and a glycolic acid lotion on the other nights. Very happy with the results, just one month in. (The great skincare & makeup videos are by Hot & Flashy.)
on April 4, 2016
This is a fabulous serum and a long time favorite. Simply put this serum provides a great backdrop for other moisturizers and/or face oils. It contains many vitamins and ingredients used to provide anti-aging properties, moisturization and collagen stimulation. Very little product is needed which makes this little bottle last a very long time which works out to be very economical. The product also contains just a bit of sheen this looks very nice when blended into the skin and should work great under makeup too. I work from home and don't often wear makeup but I have often thought this is a very nice product to apply with it. I would highly recommend this serum for all skin types. For those of you who tend to have dryer skin like myself I will say that you will want to apply an additional moisturizer and/or face oil with it. This will ensure that you're receiving all the anti-aging properties of this serum along with the moisture that your skin needs.

I hope this review helps you! :) I try to be objective, detailed and always completely honest with my reviews. I love to help others to make smart buying choices for themselves. If this review was helpful to you, please click on the YES button. This will make it easier for others to find the review so that they may be helped as well.
on July 5, 2014
I grudgingly tried this after Olay reportedly took the parabens out of their fragrance-free Regenerist Regenerating Serum (which I loved) but replaced them with a formaldehyde-releasing substance. I am allergic to formaldehyde and didn't want to chance it. I find this a little too much for the oilier areas of my face, but--drum roll--best and cheapest eye serum I have ever used! I use a vitamin C and E serum, then this, nightly. Great results, particularly since I am too cheap to buy a tiny but expensive "eye" serum.
on August 16, 2013
I love the way this makes my skin look and feel but then again Olay never disappoints. I have been using Olay since 1987 and every one always remakes that I look much younger then my actual age of 50.
on July 25, 2014
I am on my second bottle of the Olay Regen Micro Sculpting Serum and I love it. I actually have a regimen that i do every morning after I wash my face. I add some of this serum, then I add my moisturizer then finally I add my Olay SPF 15 cream. I've received so many compliments on my skin. I'm 43 years old and my esthetician commented that my skin was very youthful. I think this serum has been extremely helpful in the small fine lines I have around my eyes and my forehead. The elasticity in my skin has really gotten much tighter. I would highly recommend trying this out and sticking with it to see results. Consistency is the key!
on April 6, 2015
Am 67 and have been using Oil of Olay products since my early 20s, adjusting products based on aging. Last Thanksgiving a friend's twin, who visits fairly often from Hawaii, discovered my age and was totally shocked. He thought I was the same age as he and his twin, who are 51! Also have lost the brown marks from sun damage since using the serum then the cream twice daily. I had a large, dark brown mark on my left cheek from driving over 100 miles a day in my job with the sun frequently shining in my window, and it's now nearly invisible. Am I pleased with Oil of Olay products? Oh yeah!
on February 19, 2016
I've only been using this for a few days and I LOVE IT! I didn't get this in an exchange for a review nor do I work for the company. Those reviews don't count to me. Anyway, my skin looks fantastic and it's so moisturized. My daughter is 23 and beautiful and I'm going to talk her into using this. I had dry flakes from the weather and very dry skin. They're gone and my skin has a glow. I'm sold.