Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Style Name: Fragrance Free Micro-Sculpting Serum|Change

on February 14, 2007
I am 39 years old and have very sensitive skin, and because of that I had been using fragrance-free products by Clinique. I always thought I looked pretty young until I saw a picture of myself at 29. My skin was so much better looking! After doing some research I decided to give this a try based upon the favorable reviews, low cost and the fact that it's fragrance free. (Perfumed lotions make me sneeze).

After one use, I noticed a few things. My skin did tingle slightly for a couple of hours, but it wasn't painful; just mildly annoying. But there was no rash or irritation. My cheeks looked a bit red, however it appeared more like a natural tint. The second thing I noticed is that my skin almost immediately looked better! I know that sounds crazy. I also didn't need to put on any blush because of the tint I mentioned. As the day wore on, the tingling went away. (I also started using Neutrogena Light Night Cream for a moisturizer- it's fragrance-free, and doesn't have sunscreen which I don't need every day.)

I applied it the next morning again and noticed the same things. I decided to try it every other day and have to say I REALLY notice a difference! My skin looks almost as good as my pic from ten years ago.

I think the minor discomfort I mentioned is due to my sensitivity to most products, but because I am so pleased with the results I'm sticking with it.

Update: After using this for a week I no longer have any sensitivity and my skin is incredibly soft and luminous!

Update 11/2013: I'm going to be turning 46 and still use and love this item!
1919 comments|611 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2015
I’ve actually never tried any Olay products before, as frankly, I always thought of them as most useful for their anti-aging agents. Recently though, a girlfriend of mine recommended this night cream to me, as she said that it keeps her skin firm and tight, while being super moisturizing. I was looking for a new night cream anyway, so I decided to give it a try. First of all, it’s astronomically cheaper on Amazon than it is in the drugstore near my apartment, AND I get that beautiful Amazon Prime free shipping, so I ended up paying about half what it would cost to buy it in person. Secondly, it’s A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I added it into the fold of my skincare regimen and it’s completely changed the game. I don’t use the night cream every single night, as I also switch it up and use my lighter, Clinique moisturizer on nights when I’m simply washing my face and going to bed. Maybe three times a week though, I start by exfoliating my face with my TreeActiv Anti Acne & Rosacea Treatment Sulfur Mask Plus Rhassoul, Bentonite Clay Mask with Witch Hazel & Aloe Vera - Refreshing Lemon Scent (1 Jar) (8 Oz) sulfur face mask. This step deep cleans my pores, evens my skin tone, and really works well on preventing acne breakouts. I then use TreeActiv+ Tea Tree Oil Acne Solution for Advanced Acne Treatment - All Natural Acne Spot Treatment - Blemishes Gone or Your Money Back! (60ml) to spot treat any little pimples that are already living on my face, and it works as an antiseptic, getting rid of any leftover dirt, grime, or other filth that comes from riding the subway every day. After that, it’s Olay time, and the Olay is phenomenal. I put it on maybe an hour before I’m about to go to bed, and it’s super hydrating while still being light enough that I don’t feel like it’s 1950 and I’ve put on my grandmother’s cold cream. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feel tight and firm and my face is visibly brighter. I really love this night cream, and I’m going to try some more Olay products in the future. Five stars!
on January 7, 2008
After one month of daily use, here is my verdict: This stuff works. It's not magic, it's not a miracle, it doesn't transform every wrinkle and age spot. But it makes your skin look BETTER than before, which is all we can really hope for, isn't it?

I've noticed a somewhat dramatic change in the fine lines around my eyes (no, I don't use a separate eye cream). They are smoother and much less noticeable. The few age spots I've developed seem to be lighter. Overall, looking at my face in the mirror now, I sometimes have to do a double-take because my skin looks so much better and brighter. The permanent dark circles under my eyes are even lighter.

I have acne prone skin and I was nervous about using a new moisturizer, but quickly found that my skin actually CLEARED UP while using this product. Likely, it was due to my regimented focus on skin care in general, but this did NOT contribute to any breakouts at all.

This is one product I can see myself using for a very long time.

Update: Four years later, and I'm still using this product regularly. I stopped for a few months at one point and found my skin started to look somewhat dull. Being in my 40s, this is prime aging time, but I don't feel that my face is betraying me anymore. I have to give Olay a little bit of the credit.
55 comments|289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 27, 2013
I fully endorse this product. I have used it for a few years and I have visibly seen a difference in my face. I use it under Olay Regenerist Lotion SPF 15 by day and and under Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream at night. It is worth every penny!!
on January 12, 2014
I have been using this product together with Olay Regenerist Night Repair Cream for years. I use the serum on my clean face, neck, décolleté and hands every night. The result is NO wrinkles! Not a one. No more crow's feet around my eyes, cheeks are smooth, forehead is unlined, neck is smooth. Best of all, my décolleté is smooth & youthful! When I have to give my age (the end of my sixth decade), people don't believe me. Thanks to mom for my good genetics. Thanks to Olay for amazing products that work!
on October 17, 2015
Absolutely horrible. My mother bought this cream because she has sensitive skin and this cream has always worked great for her. Well this time she decided to order from Amazon and was sent a COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT. My mother, being trusting that Amazon wouldn't allow their sellers to sell dangerous junk trusted that the product was real and now has dark blotches on her face as a result of using this cream!! This knockoff cream damaged her skin!

I am attaching photos of the FAKE cream (on the right) next to an authentic bottle on the left. As you can see, the fake is slightly smaller, a darker shade of purple, and inexplicably has "made in thailand" printed on the side. The real cream is thick and white, while the knockoff cream is a lot more watery and the same purple color as the bottle. This seller needs to get kicked off of Amazon, the cream that sent my mom was NOT made by Olay and hurt her skin. We'll be returning this cream immediately.
review image review image review image review image review image
55 comments|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2015
This is the only thing I use on my face other than water and very occasionally the Olay face wash. I have been using it since it came out, I believe. This picture is of me without make up. I am 48 years old. You decide.
review image
on June 25, 2014
Having just noticed the very first lines to appear on my face, I did some research on reasonably-priced skincare solutions to address them, pronto. The Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum got good reviews, and I like that it's fragrance-free. After only a few days using this serum, it's so far delivering on its promises of a firmer, more radiant complexion. I've only just begun to get some lines on the sides of my cheeks, and using this serum twice daily for the past few days has resulted in a smoother, more plumped appearance, which has diminished the visibility of those lines. And with its amino-peptides and firming complex, I know it's doing more than just making the lines APPEAR reduced. The results should be even more impressive over time. Exfoliating increases the beneficial results, so I also just started using the Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System once a week. I find it a bit too harsh to use more often, so I supplement my exfoliating routine by using the Olay Pro-X facial brush 2-3 times a week. So far, the whole regimen seems to be working very well.

I will say that this serum is much thicker and heavier than any serum I've used in the past. Most serums are very lightweight and require only a couple of pearl-sized drops, which are easy to spread thinly over the face, and absorb quickly. But this serum has a consistency and texture more like a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't glide on as thinly as more liquid serums, which means I'm using more than I anticipated, so I don't expect a bottle to last very long. But what's important is that the results are good, so I guess I'll just be buying it more often, and in the future through Amazon, as I paid much more for it at my local CVS.

Though I haven't been using it for very long, I've tried the serum with impressive results in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting moisturizer for night, and Olay Total Effects (which is now available in SPF 30, which is great -- it used to be offered in only 15 SPF) for day. Both have worked very well, but when I tried the serum last night followed with Neutrogena's "Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Moisture" (a fairly lightweight formula), I woke up this morning with dry-looking skin. So for me, at least, an entirely Olay regimen seems to work best. The results are so good that even when I'm very tired in the evening, I'm no longer tempted to take the lazy way out and skip my night-time skin care routine.
on October 2, 2014
Discovered this product after watching a very good series of skin care and make-up tips for...ahem...mature skin on YouTube. I love it! I am already on my second bottle. It is reasonably priced, makes skin feel amazing - just nice and soft, not greasy. I am prone to small whitehead-like breakouts on my chin and forehead - I believe they are called milia - and this does not make that problem any worse, unlike many serums. I use this in conjunction with Retin A every other night, and a glycolic acid lotion on the other nights. Very happy with the results, just one month in. (The great skincare & makeup videos are by Hot & Flashy.)
on June 29, 2006
The 1st thing I liked about the product was the ease of getting it out of the bottle. Slight pressure on the top of the spout releases just a small amount. I have been using it 2X a day, morning & night. There seems to be a definite difference in the texture of my skin. Absolutely, much softer.