5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!
Published on February 8, 2007 by Kathy W

1.0 out of 5 stars New is not always better!
Have used for years and loved it! However they recently changed it and I hate it. I don't like the new smell, texture or color! For the first time in years I am going to buy something different for night!
Published 11 months ago by Gary Harmon

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, February 8, 2007
Kathy W (Baltimore, MD, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have been using the Olay products since about July 2006 and am very pleased. I use the Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment at night on my whole face and neck, after washing with Dove Regenerating Calming Night Soap (liquid, navy colored bottle) and I use Olay Smooth Skin Exfoliating Scrub about once or twice a week at night. In the morning, I use Avon ANew Eye Lift Cream around my eyes and then Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream on my entire face and neck. I think this combo, particularly the Olay Regenerist products have made me look YEARS younger--with the grace of God, of course. I added the Regenerist Night Recovery about 2 months ago, and it made a difference for me. Lots of people at work tell me I look younger, too. My skin feels great! It's firm and velvet soft. And wait till I tell you, I have lost 50 pounds in the last 9 months! Why do you care? Well, my face should be sagging all over the place with that kind of a weight loss, especially since I carried that weight for years and my skin was well-stretched. I should need a crane just to hold the wrinkles up! Guess what??? It's firm and velvet soft. I won't say I don't own a wrinkle, but they are very very minimal. I've had people tell me I don't have wrinkles, too, but there are little tiny ones there hiding in the makeup. Oh, I'm 57, too--so don't think I'm 25 and telling you I don't have wrinkles like they tell you in those adds on TV. It smells great, too. I am sensitive to certain products with perfumes, but not this. No problems.

I am mighty pleased with these products, BUT, use them awhile. Nuthin' happens overnight, Hon! (We call everybody Hon in Balmer) (That translates to Baltimore).

Update March 2007. I switched the morning treatment from Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream to Olay Total Effects 7x. It is great. Super creamy.

Update September 2007--Still using same combination of products--still working great. Am 58 now and have lost 59 lbs and am still quite pleased with these products.

5.0 out of 5 stars great skin!!!!, March 8, 2007
ANSSO (Seabrook, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I put this lotion on an night and immediately feel my face more moisturized. In the morning my face also feels softer, smoother and not as tired as the days when I do not use it. it has really worked for me!!! it is non greasy and my fine lines are not as noticeably. I do think this is a great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars New is not always better!, March 11, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars New Formula SUCKS!, January 28, 2014
Buffee (california) - See all my reviews
I have used this product for quite a few years, when the cream was light purple. It has always been excellent! Purchased this..NEW FORMULA...it's white cream, filled with perfume(perfume belongs on your wrist NOT your face) and every morning I have to scrub my face because this creams peels off like dirt. Its horrible. It no long penetrates just stays on the surface and drys and turns into slivers of dirty cream. UGH!!! why couldn't u just leave WELL ENOUGH ALONE??????????????????

1.0 out of 5 stars New & Improved = Awful, April 16, 2014
The color, smell and texture have changed and I am breaking out. My sensitive skin is much drier. Have tried to use this for two weeks, but I quit- after using the great original cream for years. Note that positive reviews of this product are coming from consumers who are not comparing this cream to its predecessor.

5.0 out of 5 stars My bedtime ritual, April 15, 2014
I use this product every night before bed for several months and I definitely see that my skin looks more soft and supple, with fine lines and wrinkles that have almost disappeared. I saw on Dr. Oz the powerful anti aging properties of phytoceramides, CoQ10 and Reservatrol, and I tried both Renuvaderm and PhytoDerm Renuvaderm - The Most Complete Anti-Aging Skin Supplement! and PhytoDerm - The Best 100% Pure Skin Restoring Anti-Aging Phytoceramides! and found that each of these were like a facelift in a bottle, with the Renuvaderm working better for me. Combine the Olay night cream with Renuvaderm for amazing results.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, but good customer service!, August 16, 2011
I bought this cream because of the hype & good reviews I have seen and heard. Unfortunately it didn't work on my skin, I broke out very badly. The smell was a little bit strong, but I did like the texture of the cream. I didn't break out until about the 4 night of using it so ladies be careful!
However, I talked to a customer representative and they were kind enough to give me a full refund, so overall it was a bummer it didn't work but now I can purchase something else!

2.0 out of 5 stars WHAT were they THINKING? Why change a great formula?, April 15, 2014
I've been using this product for years. Imagine my dismay when my latest shipment arrived and instead of being the purplish color that I was used to, the jar had a white product inside instead! Okay, I thought, I will try it. This product does not glide over your skin like the original fantastic formula. It feels sticky by comparison

I used to look forward to putting this product on every night. No longer!

I went out to all my local stores to buy up all the jars of the original formula I could find. When I finish these I will be looking for new nighttime product.

Dumb move Olay!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The formula change is awful, February 9, 2014
I have used and loved the night recovery cream for several years. I just bought a new jar, and when I opened it I thought it had gone bad. The color was different and the smell was horrible. When I used it, it felt sticky on my skin and I even stuck to my pillowcase! When I called the customer service number, they said that the color had changed, but not the fragrance ( this can't be true). I am so disappointed with their "new and improved" formula.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too much fragrance, April 27, 2009
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. The amount of fragrance in this product is overpowering. It's a pretty floral scent, but just wayyyy too much of it. My husband asked me the other night why I put on perfume just to go to bed.
I hesitate before putting it on now, though I think it actually does a nice job on my skin.

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream