Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

I love this product, keeps my face clean without drying it out too much. I used it daily and only used my proactive when I break out or it looks like I might (not so much since using this daily).

Published on December 29, 2011 by Chris Foulon

3.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Cleanser worked ok for me, but not what I was looking for
* Olay Regenerist Cleanser worked ok for me, but not what I was looking for
* The jury is still out to find the perfect cleanser for me
* I still want to try the Skinceuticals, GlamNation, or Skin2Skin
* Something natural and organic, but also for anti-aging
* I exfoliate with a lemon and 2 tsp of sugar all over my body with a washcloth and this works...
Published on August 23, 2011 by MakeupAZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3), December 29, 2011
Chris Foulon (FL United States) - See all my reviews
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser, 5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Word of caution: be care of some of the sellers selling this, I order a 3 pack, and only got one, but thanks to Amazon Amazing Customer service, I was refunded my money after the seller promised to fix it and then refused to follow up on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray for Olay!, June 26, 2010
I love this stuff! I am 61 years old and have always tried to take good care of my skin. I was a bit skeptical about this product, but it actually makes a difference. My daughter asked what I was using on my face because it looked smoother. It gets rid of the old dead dry skin. Highly recommend you try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I Have to Say Is: WOW!, January 7, 2010
So far, this cleanser is by far the best I have tried in a long long time.

I have used so many neutrogena products but they all seem to leave the skin dry, and I have also used Biore Pore Minimizing Refining Exfoliator 3 fl oz (88 ml). To add to that, I also have used the St. Ives brand line of products, all again, they all leave my skin dry after use.

However, this Olay Regenerist Daily Cleanser has not failed me thus far! It leaves my skin feeling just amazing and very smooth after use! In my 20 young years, this product helps me quite a bit even though it advertises anti-aging benefits.

I can't really complain much besides the fact that it is a little bit on the expensive side. However, you must at least try this product once!

I'll recap: this product does not leave your skin dry! Try this product now, and you won't regret it.

P.S. People with little acne will also benefit immensely. However, This product is perfect for people with good skin already and want to make it even better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creamy cleanser, March 11, 2008
This is a very good cleanser that leaves your skin soft and supple, not dry and tight. There are a few tiny sloughing granules but not quite enough to make a difference. It would have been nice to have more sloughing granules, but then it might not be able to be used more than once a day. I'm 49 and suffering with dry skin. I like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 2, 2011
I have ordered the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser several times. I find it makes your skin look and feel much fresher and more attractive than before. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good moisturizing facial scrub, December 9, 2009
DF "avid reader D" (East of the Mississippi) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The Olay products are generally very good, from other things I've read a great value for your money in comparison to some of the ultra expensive creams. I started using this facial scrub a couple of months ago, and I am highly satisfied with it. It both mildly exfoliates and moisturizes, and I think my facial skin is improved with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great experience, January 13, 2011
i've used this product for years and will continue to. it has an exfoliant that's safe to use daily - it isn't rough on my skin. i use before i go to bed and it leaves my face feeling clean without drying it out like an astringent.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR DULL SKIN!, August 6, 2006
THIS CLEANSER REALLY BRINGS OUT YOUR BRILLIANCE. IT REMOVES ALL DIRT AND GRIND FROM YOUR FACE, YET AT THE SAME TIME IT LEAVES A SILKY LAYER TO MOISTERISE YOUR FACE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!!!!, February 15, 2011
My skin looks so much better since I started using this cleanser! I will not use anything else on my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist, January 3, 2013
Lil Marshall (NORTH FORT MYERS, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Recommended by my Dermatologist- I use only Olay Regenerist Products and love all of them. I've been using them for 2 years now.

Rate and Discover Movies