Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2005
Like all women have, I've tried the expensive name brand age-defying creams, cleansers, lotions, etc., but NONE of them have produce any results except the Olay Regenerist line. I wear this Enhancing Lotion with UV protection every day under my makeup, and alone when I don't wear makeup. It's great for any kind of skin, and especially sensitive or for people with allergies like myself. The wrinkles are less noticeable, and that's something that I could NOT say about the Estee Lauder and Clinique lines that I used for so long; I got tired of paying so much money for NO results!

Ladies, once you start using this line of Olay's, you will never go back to the department stores.
0Comment91 of 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 20, 2006
Ok, I must say that I have a sensitive skin to start with so I am very careful about what I use and hardly ever use any cosmetics. However, I read about the Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel system first and tried it and it was wonderful. I still use it once a week regularly. Then i bought the Enhancing lotion since i wanted a good moisturizer for my face. When I first used it, my skin felt really soft and as if my blemishes and open pores had disappeared. I was very happy and continued using it everyday. Afte about 4 or 5 days, I realized that my skin was itching near the cheek and jaw area and as I continued to apply the moisturizer every day, I observed that my skin around the cheeks and jaw was red and bumpy(like small insect bites) even though the rest of my face(forehead, nose and chin) seemed fine. It got to the point that I was scratching my face so I stopped applying the moisturizer.It definitely feels good as soon as you apply it, but for people with sensitive skin you skin might start reacting like mine did a few days after applying it.
33 comments52 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hello,

We're sorry about the experience you had while using our product. We would not expect for that to happen. We would like to speak with you and gather some additional details. Please give us a call at 1-855-236-3353. We're available Monday through Friday between 9 AM to 6 PM EST.

Debbie
on April 14, 2004
My sister recommended this while she was spending 8 months in the desert. Finally taking care of her skin. She raved so i tried it. In combination with the other Oil of Olay products I use I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the tone and feel of my skin. I now recommend this to everyone.
0Comment39 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2010
I am extremely serious about my lotions. To be candid, I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and one of my compulsions is to use lotion consistently through-out the day. This means I've tried just about everything for my face and body (Nivea, Aveeno, Jergens, Biore, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, St. Ive's, and the list continues) from my teen years until now (age 25). I'm extremely picky about texture, consistency, how the lotion feels when applied, how the lotion feels while applying make-up, how it feels half-way through my day, etc...

This face lotion has made me the happiest by far. Other moisturizers for my face I have enjoyed in the past include Aveeno and Clinique products, and now I have been using this one for over a year. It is well worth the price + Oil of Olay has regular sales/rebates which make it even cheaper.

This moisturizer is not greasy, drying, cakey, heavy, sticky or non-absorbant. I only need a little amount applied once after my shower and my face feels moisturized all day long. I have received comments at work after about 2 months of use that my face appears smoother and softer. It does not irritate any part of my face, nor has it caused break-outs. My make-up applies well over it.

Overall, this moisturizer feels very natural on my skin. I will continue buying it for years to come.

I hope this review is helpful.
0Comment36 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon April 10, 2009
I bought four products from this line--the Regenerating Lotion with UV, Daily Regenerating Serum, Night Recovery Moisturizing, and the Eye Serum. After two weeks of use, I'm pretty pleased. I'm skeptical by nature, and I wonder if anyone notices the change produced by skin products like these other than the user. But, I think this stuff does make the skin around my eyes look smoother and lighter, and it certainly moisturizes without being greasy. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I haven't had any redness or irritation, and certainly no pimples. I also don't notice any scent. I find eye creams especially irritating (Clinique was AWFUL for me!) but the eye serum is very soothing. I'm pleased with the results and certainly the price!
VINE VOICEon July 17, 2006
I remember first hearing about this product in an MSNBC article about which products REALLY work. That article said that this particular UV lotion had the right ingredients in it to do what it says - keep your skin protected, hydrated, and fresh. And I have to tell you, 2.5 years later, I'm still using it. (And that's unusual for me - I'm normally bored with a product much sooner than that!) The lotion is a little thick, but goes on smoothly; has a nice, light scent; and absorbs quickly so I can get my other makeup on. If I had to have one "wish" item for this product, it would be that the pump wouldn't clog quite so easily between daily uses; but that's a small concern compared to how great my skin looks. I'm really pleased with this lotion.
11 comment28 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2005
It's odd, but I never even considered Olay products in all the years I spent dishing out $40 or $50 on Lancome, Biotherm and Vichy products (none of which really did much for me) but one day I received a sample of Olay in the mail and gave it a try.

The results were really amazing. In less than a week I had 3 people comment on how well my skin looked. I suffer from breakouts and my skin had an uneven tone to it and not even the high priced Normaderm from Vichy helped. In fact, it made it worse. But only a week into using Olay and there was a drastic difference.

I always thought Olay products were something my grandmother needed to use. Boy was I wrong! I'm just grateful for getting that sample in the mail. I've been a devoted Olay user since that day and my skin has never looked better. ZERO breakouts in over a year and the tone to my skin is so much better!
0Comment25 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2008
I'm a former clinique user and after seeing all the ads and reviews for Olay, I decided to give this a try, along with some other Olay products. I am a convert now and my wallet thanks me. Used Clinique for 20+ years and love it, but this is even better at a lower cost, AND my skin looks better, too.
on January 23, 2005
A wonderful daily moisturizer. I think the peptide thing really works and I love the SPF 15. I have sensative skin and this product has been very kind to it. I was using a Clarins product that was over $40 and it was no better than Regenerist.
on October 17, 2006
I'm 34 years old, and I have been using skin care products since I was 16 ranging from Lancome, Clinique, Guinot and Estee Lauder. I've always been searching for that one "perfect" day moisturizer with SPF, which is so important for protecting your skin from sun damage. I discovered Olay Regenerist one month ago and am very happy with my purchases of the Regenerating Serum, the Enhancing Lotion and the Perfecting Cream. They compliment eachother so well and make my skin radiant and smooth.

I use the Enhancing Lotion every day over the Daily Regenerating Serum and feel confident I'm doing something right for my skin. One word of caution: let it absorb into your skin before you put on your foundation or you might get white patches in certain areas.