Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olay Regenerist Regenerating Face Lotion Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 2.5 Fl Oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Style Name: Regenerating Lotion SPF 15|Change

on September 12, 2005
Like all women have, I've tried the expensive name brand age-defying creams, cleansers, lotions, etc., but NONE of them have produce any results except the Olay Regenerist line. I wear this Enhancing Lotion with UV protection every day under my makeup, and alone when I don't wear makeup. It's great for any kind of skin, and especially sensitive or for people with allergies like myself. The wrinkles are less noticeable, and that's something that I could NOT say about the Estee Lauder and Clinique lines that I used for so long; I got tired of paying so much money for NO results!

Ladies, once you start using this line of Olay's, you will never go back to the department stores.
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2010
Great protection (50spf for face), smooth easy application, best applied to just showered skin ( or semi-moist/damp skin as w/ most facial skin products) as it enhances it to absorb easieer. No break outs -I am happy, and would suggest it to those who have dry-normal or problem skin. I am a RN and very picky about skin care, this one rates pretty high.
on February 27, 2016
Love this! So much less than the department store creams, which I have used ($100 a jar). This is better, less expensive and on Amazon less expensive than my local stores. People ask me all the time, what products I use on my face, and when I say Olay, I get puzzled stares. Trust me, if you are using Lancôme or Estée Lauder like I use to do, you should try the Olay brand and save yourself some money!
on November 20, 2006
Ok, I must say that I have a sensitive skin to start with so I am very careful about what I use and hardly ever use any cosmetics. However, I read about the Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel system first and tried it and it was wonderful. I still use it once a week regularly. Then i bought the Enhancing lotion since i wanted a good moisturizer for my face. When I first used it, my skin felt really soft and as if my blemishes and open pores had disappeared. I was very happy and continued using it everyday. Afte about 4 or 5 days, I realized that my skin was itching near the cheek and jaw area and as I continued to apply the moisturizer every day, I observed that my skin around the cheeks and jaw was red and bumpy(like small insect bites) even though the rest of my face(forehead, nose and chin) seemed fine. It got to the point that I was scratching my face so I stopped applying the moisturizer.It definitely feels good as soon as you apply it, but for people with sensitive skin you skin might start reacting like mine did a few days after applying it.
33 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2010
This skin cream is strongly scented, causing my allergies to act up. In addition, it made the skin around my eye area really burn. I was careful to avoid getting it too close to my eyes, but this is supposed to be UV protection for the face. My eyes are part of my face. I'm headed to the sink to wash this off.
on April 14, 2004
My sister recommended this while she was spending 8 months in the desert. Finally taking care of her skin. She raved so i tried it. In combination with the other Oil of Olay products I use I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the tone and feel of my skin. I now recommend this to everyone.
on September 10, 2010
I am extremely serious about my lotions. To be candid, I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and one of my compulsions is to use lotion consistently through-out the day. This means I've tried just about everything for my face and body (Nivea, Aveeno, Jergens, Biore, Neutrogena, Oil of Olay, St. Ive's, and the list continues) from my teen years until now (age 25). I'm extremely picky about texture, consistency, how the lotion feels when applied, how the lotion feels while applying make-up, how it feels half-way through my day, etc...

This face lotion has made me the happiest by far. Other moisturizers for my face I have enjoyed in the past include Aveeno and Clinique products, and now I have been using this one for over a year. It is well worth the price + Oil of Olay has regular sales/rebates which make it even cheaper.

This moisturizer is not greasy, drying, cakey, heavy, sticky or non-absorbant. I only need a little amount applied once after my shower and my face feels moisturized all day long. I have received comments at work after about 2 months of use that my face appears smoother and softer. It does not irritate any part of my face, nor has it caused break-outs. My make-up applies well over it.

Overall, this moisturizer feels very natural on my skin. I will continue buying it for years to come.

I hope this review is helpful.
VINE VOICEon April 10, 2009
I bought four products from this line--the Regenerating Lotion with UV, Daily Regenerating Serum, Night Recovery Moisturizing, and the Eye Serum. After two weeks of use, I'm pretty pleased. I'm skeptical by nature, and I wonder if anyone notices the change produced by skin products like these other than the user. But, I think this stuff does make the skin around my eyes look smoother and lighter, and it certainly moisturizes without being greasy. I have pretty sensitive skin, and I haven't had any redness or irritation, and certainly no pimples. I also don't notice any scent. I find eye creams especially irritating (Clinique was AWFUL for me!) but the eye serum is very soothing. I'm pleased with the results and certainly the price!
on September 1, 2010
If you are sensitive to artificial smells do not buy this product. It would be much better if it was unscented!
on June 15, 2010
I bought this to wear when outside all day in the hot sun and I even apply it 1/2 hour before going out. However, after a while in the sun it runs into my eyes and they start to burn and tear. Also the EWG notes it contains 6% OXYBENZONE (Developmental/reproductive toxicity, Violations, restrictions & warnings, Endocrine disruption, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Persistence and bioaccumulation, Enhanced skin absorption, Biochemical or cellular level changes) but they don't give it an avoid warning, just a low caution. [...]
55 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse