Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon March 27, 2013
So many people freak out when the zits arrive and give up when they start using this product because of it. This is my SECOND tube. I have combination skin prone to pimples and cysts on my cheeks and chin + the brown spots those things leave behind. Through the years I've used scrubs and various treatments including glycolic acid peels at the dermatologist's office. THIS will give you the benefits like a glycolic peel within a week IF you have the patience to use it for 7 days. The smooth, soft, clearer skin IS revealed AND people do notice you're doing something different!

Depending on how clogged your pores are and how deep the pimply goop is, will determine IF your face will seem to be at it's all time WORST. The thermal properties and the massage "wakes up" and sprouts every zit you can imagine! It did for me, and so did dermatologist office treatments. So I'd initially start using this on a Friday night when you can be a hermit for the weekend in case you have a Zit-fest.

After removing ALL makeup and REALLY cleaning the face and neck, use this product according to directions, adding water to reactivate the thermal properties a couple times (I do it 3 times). After rinsing, you'll feel as though there is a residue left on the skin after rinsing it off. DO NOT re-wash your face, leave it be. Don't even put on moisturizer, let your skin soak the residue in and adjust to the NEW SKIN SHERIFF in-town over the weekend.

I used it twice a day and on weekdays apply all my usual moisturizer w/SPF and makeup. IF running late, I skipped the morning Mini-Peel treatment BUT as soon as I got home I took off my makeup, cleansed my face and whipped out the Thermal Mini-Peel and worked it! After the first 7 days, I used it only in the evenings on weekdays and twice a day on weekends. I really like to spend the time to get at least 3 thermal re-activations per treatment so rushed mornings usually aren't conducive to it.

My skin is smoother, softer, clearer with LESS whiteheads, blackheads, zits than it has been in years. Even the brown spots slowly faded without other "potions". Going forward, I used this only a couple times a week rather than every day because my skin IS doing so well. Point being, I didn't see myself using this TWICE a day forever :)
55 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
I got this when I needed to switch up a lot of my beauty products due to pregnancy. I wrote Olay and they assured me all of their products were safe for pregnancy. This is a good scrub and it has helped my pregnancy acne immensely. I started breaking out horribly since getting pregnant and most acne fighters (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide) are prohibited during pregnancy. I don't use it all the time as I feel that may be too drying but I use it semi regularly. It does make my face smoother and if I have a breakout and use this it is significantly reduced by the following day.
on April 3, 2014
My mom started using this about 5-7 years ago. I tried it a few times but as it was $15+ a bottle I didn't use it often. Fast forward to present day, I have my own house now and as I am in my thirties I notice that my skin in changing. So I ordered this from Amazon as they had the lowest price. I love the warming feeling and the exfoliation. Its able to be used everyday so I can pamper myself everyday!
on July 1, 2015
I started using this product about two months ago and am happy with the results. I have oily skin so I prefer to only use it every other day or every few days...which is not as directed but I still feel has given me decent results, just probably slower, as expected. My pores are definitely clearer and some of my old pink spots are diminished. My skin feels great after using this! I love how it heats up nicely just enough where it's not too hot.
I use Olay regenerist facial cleanser daily and I do cleanse my face before using this. Still not sure why it's referred to as a peel, it is more like an exfoliate, but really feels like a nice facial treatment. My only complaint is the price!
on February 14, 2014
I never write reviews although I should more.. Anyway I'm use to professional products so when I bought this I didn't read the directions to much and exfoliated for 4-5 min.....thinking it was just an over the counter mild product... I had a red face for around 4 days just like a professional peel.. It was too much but my skin looks great now....Just don't exfoliate that long and Read directions!! Lol.... Blessings
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 22, 2014
Well...

I ordered this to augment my face-washing regimen since the other one was not working the way I expected it. Well, I don't find that it works. You have to use a great deal to get the warming effect, which is very sticky. You have to use a great deal of water to get the warming effect, which dries quickly and becomes very sticky. You can't use too much water at one time otherwise it will wash it off your face. But even so, it's still hard to get off your face. I tried doing it with just my fingers, with the Pro-X brush and the Pro-X exfoliating head. It worked best with the brush to create the warming sensation. Even so, I have noticed zero difference in my face and am getting broken out again. I'm probably going to ask for my money back, which Olay will do if you request it.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi Ashley,

It is upsetting to learn this didn't work out for you. We're sorry for that. Your experience isn't one we'd expect, so we'd like to learn more about it. If you haven't already, please call us at 1-855-236-3353. We are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time. Let them know I suggested calling and they'll be happy to help. We're looking forward to your call.

Amelia
on July 19, 2014
This is probably one of the only face products I've used where there's actual visible results. Occasionally I get this 'growth' thing on my nose (no idea what it is, but my mom gets them too), and this thermal peel is the only thing that makes it go away. My skin always looks so smooth and glowy too after I use it!
on June 10, 2015
This is an amazing at home skin care product! You can use the product everyday, and after a week it will look like you went and got a microdermabrasion at the salon. It will also help keep you skin free of acne. I recommend that you use a moisturizer or argon oil once and a while after using the product. You won't need to use it every time.
on July 24, 2013
I use this product every morning and my skin feels so soft afterwards. I apply the daily olay serum and moisturizer after. I always get compliments on my skin and how smooth and glowy it looks. GREAT PRODUCT!
on June 6, 2014
When I was growing up, I was fortunate to escape teenage acne. I never had to wear make-up and was blessed to be frequently complimented on my "perfect porcelain" skin. However, in my 20's and 30's, I developed acne on my chin, rosacea on my cheeks, and also noticed a lot of dulling and poor cell turnover. My skin just didn't look "right" anymore in the mirror or in photos. Due to my very sensitive skin and rosacea, I was afraid to try any anti-aging products and stray from my beloved calming sensitive/rosacea products. After a lot of research, I decided to try this peel because I read that other reviewers with sensitive skin also had success. I LOVE IT!!!! It has made a world of difference in my skin! I have my glow back in the mirror and in photos, and it has helped cellular turnover so I'm not getting clogged pores or break-outs any more. Best of all, it does not sting or burn, and does not aggravate my rosacea or sensitivity at all. I am using it daily in place of my former cleanser.