5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Shine GONE!
Published 18 months ago by L. Pfeifer

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for this item!
Not sure why I'm rating this again but I did not like this product. I am an avid user of Olay but this is one that did not work well. It feels heavy on my face even though I rinsed thouroughly.
Published 20 months ago by KC

1.0 out of 5 stars Left My Skin Sticky, March 12, 2013
Conspicuous Consumer (Georgia Regents University) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser 5 Oz (Pack of 2) (Misc.)
I have been using it for a week and hate the way it leaves my face feeling coated, like trying to wash off clinical strength deodorant that coats your hands. Last night I felt compelled to follow up with a gel cleaner to get the Olay off.

I love Olay product and use them daily for moisturizing. But this cleanser did not work for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! Shine GONE!, December 27, 2012
I am super greasy and always have been. Done about every medication and procedure throughout my years. I tried this on a whim and was amazed. I used it at night and noticed my face had no shine by morning...which typically I'm an oil slick. (TMI prob). I use this 2-3 times per day and it seems to be a great addition to my skincare routine. I notice my pores are the smallest they have ever been and hardly any zits. Yay!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for this item!, November 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 24, 2012
I have really oily skin so i use this and it is perfect. For me it isnt too harsh, but if you leave it as a mask it does begin to tingle. I use it in the shower in the AM then use olay wipes at night before i go to bed. This keeps my skin looking healthy and not oily at all. I would recommend it! Also, this is a great price, walmart and other stores sell it up to $8 for one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice face Cleanser!, June 29, 2011
I got this as a substitute for Olay Purifying Mud Lathering Cleanser, which is now discontinued by olay.

This cleanser is quite close to my good old Purifying Mud Lathering Cleanser. Its a bit different but I find it does the same good job.

I am 32 and never really have bought or washed my face with anything special since I was a teen. I tried a few things like some Aveeno products but I just was still having drying & oily problems and I just did not like it.

I went to the Olay website and it made a plan out for me, to use Shine Control Lathering twice a day, in the morning apply Olay Complete for sensitive skin moisturizer, and at night using Olay Complete night fortifying. And every other day using in the morning instead of the mud using Olay Regenerist. (I use it every 2-3 days)

I can tell you I have been using these products daily for a year now and I could not be happier. My face has seen so much improvement! It has this natural glow about it and looks healthier, the pores are smaller and it just looks amazing.
I was using coverup and a foundation before this, but I dont anymore my skin looks so amazing.

I am so happy with these products

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Outdoes Itself With This, May 27, 2011
I like having a daily facial cleanser that feels like a masque. I have sensitive skin that reacts to most other products. Olay Cleanser is gentle yet refreshing.

Rate and Discover Movies