Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: Pack of 1Change

on March 12, 2011
I have been using this Olay ProX Skin Tightening Serum, as well as the Olay ProX Age Repair Lotion and Olay ProX Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, for the past 2-1/2 months. I waited this long to write reviews to allow enough time for these ProX products to do what they claim. I have noticed a very positive difference in my face's skin tone, elasticity, wrinkles, and fine lines (although it is not a remarkable difference), and I am extremely pleased with the results. I have very sensitive skin and, despite the fact that I am a 53-year-old woman, I was still getting blemishes and pimples. Once I started using these products, I no longer got any blemishes or pimples, and none of these ProX products have caused any skin reactions, blotches, irritation, etc. I have used quite a few products since the skin revolution started few years ago, and I find these to be the best so far. Olay ProX products may be a little, tiny bit on the pricey side, but they cost much less here on Amazon.com (which offers a 15% subscription discount to make the prices even less) than many other stores. I'm not sure whether one, two, or all three of these Olay ProX products is the reason for these results, but I'm very pleased and I will continue to use these items.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2010
This item worked fine for general moisturizing and temporary wrinkle reduction. However, any moisturizer will temporarily reduce wrinkles. If it is skin tightening you are after, try ROC Firming Lift Serum (CVS pharmacy also makes a knockoff that works just as well in my experience, for less money). This stuff flies off the shelf where I shop, so I guess others are in on the secret! It hydrates reasonably well, but I use it for firming & lifting of my sagging neck. After about a month, my neck looked much less crepey and was much firmer. This had the effect of even softening some of the deep lines that were the result of sagging. As an additional boost, do some facial or neck tightening exercises whenever you are applying it. You will see a difference!
55 comments75 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon June 10, 2010
When I stopped using Orlane creams due to price, I thought I would never find products which worked as well. But, I was wrong. The Oil of Olay Pro-X products are great, not only for the price, but for the effect on my skin. Highly, highly recommend.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2011
Love this product! The product works as described and the ordering process was flawless. The item arrived quickly. I recommend it!
on October 11, 2010
After all the hype of this product being so fantastic, I am still waiting after three weeks to see when the hype will hit me. It is costly, yet not as bad as some of the higher end products, but I still don't see wrinkles improving or diminishing.
on February 10, 2011
I keep trying different skin care products in the hope that one will actually live up to the benefits described. I used the product day and night for several weeks but did not notice any difference in my skin at all.
on November 23, 2012
Again, long time customer. Seems to help tighten the aging neck skin. I'm satisfied with it. I'd be afraid to quit using it.
on March 15, 2011
I have very dry "mature" skin. This serum makes my skin feel silky and, I think, it decreases the look of wrinkles. My skin has more of a glow and is not so "flat" looking. It is pricey and I wish they would drop the price!!!!
on November 26, 2012
I am 56 with typical Scottish girl skin…fair and sensitive, with sun damage. My jaw line and eyelids gave in to gravity this past year, making me look mean and tired. I have tried MANY products, but most have caused unbearable itching and burning, or have done nothing whatsoever.
This is super easy to use and doesn't hurt.
I am amazed that it actually works. I use it morning and night between cleansing and moisturizing. I wait until it's dry before adding the moisturizer. I didn't really expect results, but I'll be darned if it doesn't work. I don't run from the mirror anymore.
Loyal customer.
on February 26, 2012
Just started using this product, and I am very pleased with the results. I have tried many other serums, but this one really works. Fine lines and wrinkles are disappearing and my skin is soft and firm. I would highly recommend this product. My 13 year old daughter and I were watching a reality show in which the many of the housewives had plastic surgery, and they stated their ages. My daughter turned to me and said they are all younger than you? I usually get a sarcastic remark, and I said yes. She said that you look younger than them. Compliments from children are rare so products like this one really work.