Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 19, 2009
I have been using this completely around my eyes twice a day, every day for the past few weeks or month. No bad side effects at all. I have 2 small children and for a while had somewhat dark rings under my eyes from lack of sleep. My mom said she definitely noticed a dramatic change with this since using this product. Awesome!
It has not caused me to break out (which I do very easily), so that is also awesome. And you only use a tiny amount each time, so this jar will last for a long time! I am betting at LEAST 6 months to a year.
So I really, really like it!
on May 31, 2008
This product has a good thick texture allowing proper application and portion control (and a little goes a long way making its price for its value very reasonable). There are no perfumes and there are no residual sticky or greasy feeling after application. Also; I ran out of my normal face cream without realizing I was completely out (seperate Oil of Olay product), so I used this product as a temporary substitute on my entire face including the eye area. My face felt well-hydrated for the entire day. I have never before used a hydrating product made for the eyes on my entire face. I was very happy with the results and felt that if my entire face felt this well-hydrated (and not greasy or shiny), then this product must truly be well-designed and produced. I have used department store brand names as well as other over-the-counter products; I am sincerely happiest with this product.
on April 16, 2013
I have been using this for several months and the puffiness has disappeared and the dark circles have also disappeared. My husband saysthat my eyes are looking alot better than what they have been in years.
on March 27, 2012
I was using the Regenerist eye cream, and I loved that, but I switched to this one based upon the claims it would erase dark circles. The cream is colored, so it does minimize my dark circles with out makeup, and really helps get rid of the I-haven't-slept-in-4yrs-when-will-theese-kids-sleep-through-the-night? look. Love this eye cream!
on March 10, 2015
Works well as long as you use it daily. I use soap at night to remove it. It certainly keeps the wrinkles and lines out of the face. I am seventy and I can pass for forty-five.
on March 6, 2015
I use this in the evening after taking my makeup off. It feels smooth going on and it will last for awhile…because I do not have to use a lot to cover the eye area. The only thing I feel it doesn't do, is remove eye puffiness! That's why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5.
on February 7, 2016
I purchased this eye cream after a friend recommended it for removing under eye bags and dark circles. I didn't believe such a product existed that can be purchased from the drug store and actually work.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised! After only a week, I already saw a difference around my eyes. The skin was firmer, and my dark circles were slowly fading. I am a amazed at how well this works, and how little is needed each time of use. I dab on a tiny circle of product around my eyes every morning and night, and my eyes have never looked better.
VINE VOICEon February 7, 2015
I've used Olay skin care for years, after wasting money on expensive products. Olay works just as good as anything I've ever used. Affordable, easy to find and buy. My face fools people into thinking I'm much younger, so yes, this is a great product.
on October 6, 2015
This is a nice eye cream, very moist, not goopy. It feels good. Seems to help prevent further wrinkling but I wouldn't say that it has reversed any aging. I keep buying it because it is the right amount of moisture for me, not greasy, not gooey, but absorbs well into my skin.
on October 5, 2015
Okay,,,, although I haven't found a better product that has the light concealer included. It does brighten the eye and I only use it occasionally. Most eye concealers are too heavy and chalky looking but this one is light and softens the delicate eye area if that's all you need.