Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 19, 2009
I have been using this completely around my eyes twice a day, every day for the past few weeks or month. No bad side effects at all. I have 2 small children and for a while had somewhat dark rings under my eyes from lack of sleep. My mom said she definitely noticed a dramatic change with this since using this product. Awesome!
It has not caused me to break out (which I do very easily), so that is also awesome. And you only use a tiny amount each time, so this jar will last for a long time! I am betting at LEAST 6 months to a year.
So I really, really like it!
on May 31, 2008
This product has a good thick texture allowing proper application and portion control (and a little goes a long way making its price for its value very reasonable). There are no perfumes and there are no residual sticky or greasy feeling after application. Also; I ran out of my normal face cream without realizing I was completely out (seperate Oil of Olay product), so I used this product as a temporary substitute on my entire face including the eye area. My face felt well-hydrated for the entire day. I have never before used a hydrating product made for the eyes on my entire face. I was very happy with the results and felt that if my entire face felt this well-hydrated (and not greasy or shiny), then this product must truly be well-designed and produced. I have used department store brand names as well as other over-the-counter products; I am sincerely happiest with this product.
on April 16, 2013
I have been using this for several months and the puffiness has disappeared and the dark circles have also disappeared. My husband saysthat my eyes are looking alot better than what they have been in years.
on March 27, 2012
I was using the Regenerist eye cream, and I loved that, but I switched to this one based upon the claims it would erase dark circles. The cream is colored, so it does minimize my dark circles with out makeup, and really helps get rid of the I-haven't-slept-in-4yrs-when-will-theese-kids-sleep-through-the-night? look. Love this eye cream!
on March 10, 2015
Works well as long as you use it daily. I use soap at night to remove it. It certainly keeps the wrinkles and lines out of the face. I am seventy and I can pass for forty-five.
on March 6, 2015
I use this in the evening after taking my makeup off. It feels smooth going on and it will last for awhile…because I do not have to use a lot to cover the eye area. The only thing I feel it doesn't do, is remove eye puffiness! That's why I rated it 4 stars instead of 5.
VINE VOICEon February 7, 2015
I've used Olay skin care for years, after wasting money on expensive products. Olay works just as good as anything I've ever used. Affordable, easy to find and buy. My face fools people into thinking I'm much younger, so yes, this is a great product.
on February 7, 2016
I purchased this eye cream after a friend recommended it for removing under eye bags and dark circles. I didn't believe such a product existed that can be purchased from the drug store and actually work.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised! After only a week, I already saw a difference around my eyes. The skin was firmer, and my dark circles were slowly fading. I am a amazed at how well this works, and how little is needed each time of use. I dab on a tiny circle of product around my eyes every morning and night, and my eyes have never looked better.
on February 4, 2016
I've been using Total Effects eye cream daily for about 12 years now. I have very fair skin and it helps smooth out the redness i get under my eyes in the morning. It's not the best at getting rid of puffiness, but it is much better than nothing. On light makeup days, I will just wear this and my Miracle Skin Transformer, and my skin is visibly improved. One jar will last me 2-3 months easily. I have had better results with this eye cream than all of the other department store brands I've tried (Clinique, Origins, Lancome, etc). I hope they never stop making this -- I don't want to live without it!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 30, 2015
It's ok, doesn't do much more than moisturize my undereye area. It provides some brightening, although it seems to be canceled out when I put my concealer on. I probably won't repurchase. For the price, it is worth trying.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi there, Kay,

It's truly unfortunate that this eye cream did not produce your desired results. We would expect you to see visibly younger-looking skin above and around the eyes and we regret this wasn't your experience. Please allow us to make this right with you. Give us a call at 1-855-236-3353, M-F from 9am to 6pm, EST and be sure to mention this referral.

Stay beautiful!