5.0 out of 5 stars Three Reasons this product is great
Published 15 days ago by Janet333

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great
Caused break-outs after first use. Applies very thick and sticky. Will not be purchasing again. Makes a good body moisturizer though.
Published 8 months ago by H. Pederson

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Reasons this product is great, July 8, 2014
Over the past few years I've been conscientious about the products that I put on my skin. There are so many (literally thousands) of possible products to use, each one of them with different effects both positive and negative. It's quite hard because of this to find the right balance of products for my skin, which is why I've been diligently trying different recommended products over the past year to find the right combination. I've chosen Olay Total Effects because there are a number of different benefits to this cream that you'd only find by using multiple creams at once. I like the idea of cutting down on what I put on my face, not adding more. It gives me UV protection which his crucial, and also has plenty of Niacinamide (Vitamin B) which helps prevent the aging of skin. One thing this product does not have is a lot of Vitamin C. They use simple ascorbic acid in this product, which is supposed to help the face absorb the moisture. I've found to get the best effects out of Olay Total Effects, you need to prep your face first with a Vitamin C Serum like this one.

What this does is helps your skin absorb the moisture from the cream, and lock in that moisture throughout the course of the day. Simply putting only the cream on your face, you'll see some minor effects, but using the Vitamin C greatly enhances the regenerative properties of Olay, and will also increase the collagen around your eyes and the areas that are most troublesome as we age and go out in the sun.

Lastly, if I'm going to go out into the sun for a longtime I'd recommend trying to completely different product than Olay Total Effects, for example Olay REgenerist Sunscreen. It has a much higher SPF count than Total Effects, however if you're indoors for most of the day Total Effects is a far superior product in terms of preventing the signs and look of aging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best moisturizer, May 5, 2014
This moisturizer works well with my skin to keep it looking young while smoothing fine line and wrinkles. I have combined it with Renuvaderm - The Most Complete Anti-Aging Skin Supplement! and PhytoDerm - The Best 100% Pure Skin Restoring Anti-Aging Phytoceramides! as both have been featured on Dr. Oz as miracle supplements to help you look younger. The combination of these products has given me amazing results.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, February 1, 2013
At 70, I'm wise enough to know nothing will make me look years younger. That said,I still like to look as good as I can, and Total Effects 7-IN-1 does the job. It has a rich texture that glides on and seeps in without feeling sticky. My face feels firmer and my makeup doesn't settle in lines and creases. I would recommend this to anyone without reservation.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so glad I tried this product, July 28, 2013
I waited several months before rating this product to make sure it was good for long term use. I have always had combination skin and was concerned it wouldn't work. It has been the product I've been waiting for. I wish I would've purchased Olay 7-IN-1 a long time ago. I have had problems with acne, oily skin, and areas on my cheeks that resemble rosacea. After using this product I am pleasantly surprised. Everything has improved dramatically. My husband has noticed the improvement. My mother in-law even noticed the rosacea areas on my cheeks clearing up. I've lived with skin problems for many years and finally at age 41, I'm content with my skin. I owe it to Olay 7-IN-1. I tried Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream this past month to see if it would work for my fine wrinkles- Big Mistake for me. I broke out in pimples all over my face and neck. I went right back to my Olay 7-IN1. I called Olay to get a refund for the Regenerist and they had excellent customer service. They are sending me a refund and box to return the unused portion. Everybody's skin is different, but Olay Total Effects 7-IN-1 is on an automatic shipping schedule for me for now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, November 19, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Skin Breakout, January 14, 2014
I am disappointed with this product. I have used Oil of Olay product ever since I was 13 and have loved it.
I usually use the original beauty lotion, I should have known better to switch. Oh well, don't know until you try I guess.
Back to the Original for me. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars works/feels great, October 2, 2013
I love the way this makes my skin feel. After a few months of use my skin is noticeably firmer and smoother. I'm young and am not trying to use this to erase current wrinkles but more to prevent/slow down future lines. I feel like it's working.

5.0 out of 5 stars The results just keep improving!, November 5, 2011
I was skeptical about Olay products. I figured they spent a lot of money on advertising to get people to believe that their products actually worked. But I'm 33 and my skin isn't exactly what it used to be so I went in search of some miracle creams. I read all the reviews and tried this one out first. Within a week I felt a noticeable difference in my skin. It felt smoother and more moisturized. After two weeks I swore I started seeing and feeling a difference. My skin just felt tighter. After a month, I was hooked - my skin tone was evening out and I couldn't have been happier. I've signed up for the subscribe and save with this product, delivering every two months.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really helped my dry skin, June 21, 2013
As a man, i was a bit worried about the 'girly' smell being too strong. It smells a bit 'girly' at first but fades quickly. I love this product- no more dry skin whatsoever :).

1.0 out of 5 stars Strong odor! Ugh!, April 27, 2013
Karen S. Napier (Hamilton, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
Smells really bad. Could not use so can't say if it works or not. If you don't like strong odors stay away from this product.

Rate and Discover Movies