Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

Flavor: Taco Seasoning|Size: 6.25 Ounce (Pack of 12)|Change

on April 27, 2013
I put this shizz in everything. But I can't get it where I live now, so I had to buy this mammoth pack of 12. But my tacos, casseroles espanas, and bean dip are thanking me.

Lifetime supply for the fall-out shelter/zombie attack reserves. My shoes will be delicious!
on June 8, 2013
My family has used this seasoning mix for burritos for many years. I was astonished when I had run out that none of my local stores carry it (since Food Lion left our area), and were unwilling to try to get it (I talked to every store!). It is an excellent product. I can't imagine trying to use something else and since it has not been discontinued, and should be available to me, I was thrilled to find I could order it from Amazon. Thank you.
on November 2, 2015
Love this seasoning. Flavor is awesome with or without added jalapeño. It's got a great 'kick' on its own, but if your crowd really likes super spicy, add some jalapeño to the mix while the meat is cooking. I downgraded this to 4 stars because I want to order it again (pack of 32), but the price has skyrocketed from $27 to $37 for the same quantity! Those are some expensive tacos!!
on April 16, 2012
This is not the 40% less sodium product, but only the 25% less sodium. I purchased this product based on the graphic image displayed stating 40% less sodium. Just a few years ago I could find the 40% less sodium in grocery stores, but recently have not seen it again. I thought I had hit the jackpot when I spotted this item showing a package of 40% less. The 25% less is okay, but really prefer the 40.
on December 11, 2015
Now I have a supply to last me a while. Product is not available in my town nor any town around me. I use this mix in several dishes. I add it to flour to coat chicken and also mix it in sour cream for a dip. It is quite versatile. I love Amazon!
on August 25, 2015
So glad to have found this on amazon. My kids think the original flavor is too spicy, but they love the mild. Unfortunately, our only local grocery store stopped carrying the mild flavor, so I checked amazon and there it was. Yay! Pretty good price, too.
on September 13, 2015
This is the best flavor of Taco Mix ever. I buy it buy the case because my husband and I go through so much. We mix a HOT spice and MILD and it's just a perfect blend. We use this weekly, if not more in certain recipes with ground beef or chicken.
on January 8, 2014
This is an absolute staple in my house and i was fortunate to grab this during a Last Chance Warehouse deal. I was able to share with friends, so that made it a doubly good deal for me. These retail for $1 each (on sale) at the market, so it's a great deal regardless of regular order or Warehouse order if you eat a lot of Mexican food.
on October 2, 2013
We have been using El Paso Chili mix for years but can't find it in Houston. So decided to order this 32 pack. The packaging is the same but the mix is not! Used to be you added a can of tomatoes - now you add salsa! Tastes horrible. Would return it if I could,.
on March 30, 2013
My husband and I make tacos once every week or two for a quick meal and this is by far the best flavor we found for taco seasoning. Beware of this brand when it says great new flavor on the front. It is not the same! They recently changed recipes and it is hard to find the original flavor. We received our first order and were happy to see it is exactly as shown in the picture and not the new improved (but worse) flavored one. This is by far the best price we have ever gotten. And that includes Walmart when I go back home to visit family.