Miss Advised 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Old Flames And New Beginnings Dating columnist Julia Allison makes a big move to Los Angeles on a quest to find Mr. Right. Matchmaking maven Amy Laurent has built an empire in New York City by bringing perfect matches together all thanks to "The Rules." But when an old flame comes back…
2. Breaking All The Rules After her first date in Los Angeles fell flat, Julia hopes her luck will rebound on a date with a former college basketball player. Amy breaks another rule by dating the younger, albeit tall and handsome, Lewis. Meanwhile, Emily reluctantly goes on a date…
3. What's Your Type? Amy the matchmaker becomes Amy the client when she agrees to a blind date set up by a friend. Julia enlists a love coach to help erase her bad dating habits, while Emily visits her family in Michigan and goes out with her fifth-grade crush, David.
4. Kissing, Drinking And Dancing Emily interviews a polyamorous expert about open relationships and winds up with more than she bargained for. Julia visits a witch to help her move past her dating demons, but old habits die hard on a second date with a handsome man. Meanwhile, Amy breaks…
5. True Colors Julia plans the night of her dreams and hopes her date, Andrew, is on board for the ride. Amy tries to be more laid back by dressing casually for her third date with Lewis, but is in for a surprise when the tables are turned. Then, Emily explores acrobatic…
6. Eat, Pray, Fight After her co-host, Menace, sits her down for a heart-to-heart, Emily tends to old wounds in therapy. Amy tries to escape the breakup blues by visiting an old friend in Connecticut, but winds up with more drama than she can handle. Meanwhile, Julia is…
7. The One? Emily's childhood crush, David, comes to town with a surprise in tow. Julia struggles with her dating column, as well as her new relationship with Andrew. Then, Amy breaks her rule against dating men she meets at the gym.
8. True Love, True Life In the season finale, Amy must learn to be vulnerable in a new relationship, while Julia waives many of her checklist qualifications in order to date a cute math teacher. Then, Emily's highly-anticipated trip to Napa with David takes a sudden turn that…
|Starring||Julia Allison, Amy Laurent|
|Supporting actors||Emily Morse, Julia Price|
|Producers||John Brooks Caldwell, Jenifer Faison, Mandi Gosling, Erika Kramer, Molly Manning, Shane Maroufkhani, Luke Neslage, Jessica O'Byrne, Nadine Rajabi, Scott Schwartz, Lauren Simms, Nancy Swartz, Ashley Tisdale, Lauren Volonakis|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Endless shopping trips, whining, the women have rules they don't stick to themselves and are just not likable at all.Published 19 months ago by LS