5.0 out of 5 stars Love these BOOTS!!, August 11, 2012
I fell in love with these boots a year ago, my husband got these for my birthday, THEY ARE PERFECT. Not only are the gorgeous but they are so comfortable, I can wear them all day for work or shopping! Old Gringo boots Quality and craftsmanship are spectacular, couldn't ask for better looking boots than these.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, October 7, 2012
These are my first pair of Old Gringo boots, totally in LOVE with these boots, will be wearing these alot! Fits true to size, very very comfortable, amazing pair of boots!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE(still), September 9, 2012
BUt I had to order a size 9 because the 9.5's were just a little big for me--and my arch length. These are stunning, gorgeous and real show stoppers anywhere you go! No break in period, super comfy to wear.
Gotta LOVE Old Gringos!

UPDATE: a year later these are still my favorite. Beautiful and have help up to colorado salt, snow, and rain. But, I also oil them and take care Iol them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Color wasn't what the picture shows, but I love them, November 17, 2013
These are supposed to be "brass" but frankly, they're black and a dark brown. The lighter color in the picture, is exaggerated. I ordered a 7.5, though my shoe size is an 8, I learned to go down a half size on Old Gringos, unless there is a strap around the ankle. I can't wait to wear these! They came in 2 days earlier than estimated. Big enough box, so that UPS does not turn over to the post office. I put them on as soon as I opened the box. Totally love the look, and the fit. This is my second pair of Old Gringos. I always get compliments on my other pair. These are quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!, August 20, 2012
I absolutely love my new boots! They are a bit pricey but worth every penny....I won't need to buy another pair of boots for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved these, April 20, 2013
ckstnr (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
For those of you who already own Old Gringos, you know that they're worth the money. I also learned its kind of a cult. At least here in Texas. My wife gets compliments wherever she goes. We're on her 5th pair now and she loves them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bonnie, October 19, 2013
Mona13r (Orange County, NY) - See all my reviews
Bought these boots last week in FL and they are gorgeous. So pretty you can put them on a shelf for decoration, but looks better on your feet. I usually wear an 8.5 shoe, but found the 7.5 perfect, even with a thin sock, but I usually wear them without. They look great with shorts and dresses. Love the embroidered colors. So soft and very comfortable. I also purchased the Letty in the 10 in and they are beauties too! I recommend old Gringo .. and definitely down the size.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife is hooked on Old Gringo, March 9, 2014
She has coveted these boots for years. Finally got her size and the price (still expensive) right and we bought them. Very nicely made boot with lots of attention getting details!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots around, December 28, 2013
I've had these boots about 2 yrs. now and they are one of my favorites,but I say that about all my Old Gringos,I have 4 pair-just ordered another-OG boots are so comfortable and beautiful,well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars PB and J, November 24, 2013
This boot goes with everything! Black, brown and denim...so versatile. Dressy or casual. I'm a fan of Luchese and hand made boots from Leddy's in Fort Worth. They don't have as snug of a fit on the arch and vamp as a well made/tailored boot....but definitely comfortable and versatile.

Old Gringo Women's Chocolate/Brass Bonnie 11 B(M) US