5.0 out of 5 stars Those boots are made for walking
This is my first pair of Old Gringo boots and the most expensive ones I have ever owned.
The boots are really tall, the shaft reaches my knee. I have ordered size 7,5 and they fit me fine, they are true to size.I have slim legs but the shaft is really tight.I wore them a few times and it starts loosen up and will stretch more I guess.
I am really surprised how...
Published on May 2, 2011 by AJ

2.0 out of 5 stars FOR SKINNY CALVES ONLY
Published on June 15, 2011 by Lynn

2.0 out of 5 stars FOR SKINNY CALVES ONLY, June 15, 2011
This review is from: Old Gringo Women's Mayra Boot (Apparel)
I adore Old Gringo boots and have several pair. That being said, I was drooling when I saw this knee high cowboy boot by them. I have always considered my calves regular size and have NEVER had a problem with any boot knee high or thigh high not fitting over my calf (and I have lots of thigh high and knee high boots). That was until this one. I couldn't get that sucker over my calf and my foot barely fit through the shaft of the boot. I would say if you have slender calves (12.5 inches or less) then you will love these boots. Me, well I had to send them back. My calf measures 14 inches at the fleshiest part and I couldn't get close to pulling these over my leg. Oh well, better luck next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Those boots are made for walking, May 2, 2011
I am really surprised how comfortable they are to wear because they don`t look like that. The leather is soft
and got a beautyful stitching all over the shaft and the used look is soo cool.
I would buy another pair.
Thank you Amazon for the high speed delivery. I have ordered monday afternoon and received them wednesday.
Have not expected you could do it so fast from USA to Germany ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE BOOTS, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Old Gringo Women's Mayra Boot (Apparel)
Just received these and they fit like a glove. I am a runner and don't have skinny calves and they fit me just fine. Second pair of Old Gringo's and I will never buy any other cowgirl boot! Love, love love them. I get compliments on these boots every single time I wear them. All time favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can live in these boots!, October 30, 2011
I think saying I absolutely love these boots says it all!! They are worth every
penny paid for them. Go for it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boot for someone tall, June 22, 2014
I am 5'4 and this boot hit right at the lower middle part of my knee, near the bend. Not a comfortable fit for my height. Awesome looking boot though and will be great one with longer legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE & LOVE, December 20, 2012
My husband purchased these boots for me in a size 6. The boot being fitted makes your leg shape look great. Very comfortable and if someone would want to get the tan pair for me I am sure I would love them as much:)))))

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Top...Big Bottom!, October 10, 2014
knj "ialwayslookcute" (Southern California, United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered these in a size 8. I am 5'8 and 135lbs. The shaft of the boots are for slim legs (i.e., small top) but the "shoe" of the boot is huge (i.e., big bottom)!! They look like ski's on. hard to put on like others said. Quality was good. Sucks because I have wanted these boots for a year and they finally went on sale. Too bad I will be returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these boots., July 8, 2014
The leather is soft, the fit is perfect and they don't need breaking in. They look amazing over skinny jeans or with a dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Old Gringo Women's Mayra Boot (Apparel)
These boots are just as beautiful in the photo as they are on. I just got mine yesterday and have been wanting them for 5 months. Very happy to have saved up for them. I got them off 6pm.com for $292 with shipping and taxes included. It was definitly worth it. They were hard at first to get on, wish the zipper went all the way up the shaft but the loops on the boots made it easier to get them on. I have smaller calves and narrow feet so maybe thats what makes them easy to get on. I probably could have gotten an 8 but with the round toe I wanted some extra room so I could wear socks with the boots. I do suggest getting foot soles cause they are abit hard on the feet. Other then that 5 star boot for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comfortable, March 17, 2014
I have these boots for two years and I love them! Worth the money, will last forever. Design I will never get tired of.

Old Gringo Women's Mayra Boot