Tanked 8 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Fish Out of Water Wayde and Brett are back home in New York visiting a long time client to go over the install of a shark tank for his newly constructed orthodontist office. Later, the boys come up with a display tank for an appliance store that will wow its customers.
2. Old School vs. New School Wayde and Brett take a walk on the techy side by building a tank for a state-of-the-art robotic systems company in Massachusetts. On the flip side, they fly to Chicago, Illinois to meet up with pinball enthusiast, who needs a tank for his game room.
3. Serenity Now Wayde and Brett build a show piece for a furniture store in North Carolina. In Las Vegas, the owner of Black Spade Tattoo Parlor wants a tank that will alleviate any ink newbies worries by creating a calming environment in an otherwise stressful place.
4. Roll with it Brett & Wayde look to hit this one out of the park with a tank inside a school bus for a Pensacola baseball team; a nail salon is looking to redefine acrylic; bad news hits when one tank drops, hopefully the other tank will impress.
5. Tanks for the Memories The guys talk about their favorite tanks, fish, and pranks from season 1, including behind the scenes stories and never before seen footage from all their favorite tanks.
6. Polar Opposites The guys go to Southern California to build a 35 foot long marquee tank for Valley View Casino under a serious time crunch, then head back to Vegas for a freezing cold jellyfish tank inside of the Monte Carlo Minus 5 Ice Bar.
7. Most Challenging Tanks The guys countdown their toughest tank builds from season 1. Brett and Wayde will take us through the sleepless nights, the experiments, and down and dirty moments that made some of the most amazing tanks you've ever seen.
8. Where the Wild Things Are Animals are welcome as Brett & Wayde get creative with three different tanks for Petco and a Kiss themed Mini-Golf course looks to hit a hole in one with a rockin' tank worthy of rock royalty.
Tanked New Season Sneak Peek Watch a pinball machine transform into a working aquarium! Wayde and Brett prove they can make an outrageous custom aquarium out of almost anything in this sneak peek. This family business puts their skills - and relationships - to the test.
|Director||Cyndi Haas, Cindy Connors|
|Starring||Wayde King, Brett Raymer|
|Supporting actors||Tim Arnold|
|Producers||Rob Baniewicz, Marisa Blagman, Matt Carter, Tina DeVirgiliis, Mark Downing, Nancy Glass, Carla Grzywacz, Gerry Grzywacz, Kenny Kohler, Michele Loschiavo, Eric Neuhaus, Lori Raso, Danny Salles, Mike Skouras, Melinda Toporoff, Julie Zafiratos|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Love this show! The ATM shop is a testament to the American dream. Their team is do great and talented. I'd love to work as a fabricator in the ATM shop.Published 1 month ago by Claude Jordan
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! A must see for sure! Only problem I wish they had more episodes per season.Published 20 months ago by BreakAway47
This is a great show. My family loves it. These guys are so funny and the aquariums they make are awesome.Published 20 months ago by R. Knight
I really do like the concept of the show. I would like to see more of it somewhere down the road.Published 21 months ago by IndigoCrow
I am amazed that these guys can do this every week. It takes very good staff that work together to make this go together. I give the show a 10+ on a 0-10 scale. Read morePublished on September 6, 2012 by Kindle Customer