Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Old Shanghai Women's Kimono Short Robe - Peacock & Blossoms
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$16.95 - $24.95+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 13, 2014
Like it says its a kimono. So it's on the larger side on the arms and a bit longer. Not as sexy fitting. But very beautiful material and print! Still love it. Added mother of the bride Rhinestones decal and looks so pretty! Did it to mine too!
on August 9, 2012
I got this in turquoise as a birthday gift for my boyfriends mother. She seemed genuinely happy with it :) I have been eyeing the robes from Old Shanghai for myself for about a year now. But I wasn't sure about the sizing based on other reviews. (some saying that is was huge!) well. I got this short one here and tried it on my 5'5" 130 pound athletic body and it hit at my knees and wasn't as huge as I expected. The shoulder fit was fine. not too baggy. and the sleeve fit was not too long at all. I would have personally liked it to fit a little slimmer around the waist but it was really no big deal. It was a little billowy after tying it with the sash. Still a very cute robe for lounging though. My BF's mom is only 5"2 so it was a little longer on her but the fit around the waist seemed just right as she has more curves than me. The color was true to the photo. very vibrant with some sheen. Felt like silk! But the polyester seemed like it would be easier to care for by being able to toss it in the machine on cold and just hang dry. haven't tried washing it yet. but I expect no problems. very well made. would buy from Old Shanghai again
( maybe for me next time :) shipping was super fast. thank you!
on August 14, 2015
These are amazing. I bought eight of them for my bachelorette party. All of them came with a belt, inside tie(to keep the robe closed) and two front pockets. These are adorable!!
on December 30, 2015
OMG this is so perfect the color is beautiful, I'm using it for the day I give birth, even at 37 weeks it covers my belly.

Update
Gave birth and used this as my robe, fit perfect so comfy
on May 1, 2014
I really like this kimono. The product was delivered within four business days. Their a variety of colors to choose from and its a affordable price. Great for staying at home, getting out of the shower or when unexpected visitors come by and you need to grab something quick. I love how the material light and how it has pockets on the side. I'm petite, I'm 5"2 and weigh 114 lbs. I only wished it was smaller and a bit shorter( goes past my knee) because I literally have to tighten the rope to my waist or else my cleavage shows. Its one size but overall I would recommend buying this product.
on June 14, 2013
My only robes are a thick wrap around fleece and a less thick, long zippered fleece. I desperately needed a lightweight summer robe. This fits the bill beautifully. I was a bit skeptical about the "one size" like other reviewers but at the tender age of "middle" and 5'3 and 140#, this hits right at my knees and has perfect amount of wrap around without too much being wrapped around. I love lounging in this on weekend mornings and in the evenings. Finally, I can take a robe on vacation! This will take no space in a suitcase or duffle. I've had it a week and haven't washed it yet but I don't picture myself ironing a robe. I plan to use the cool down "rid the wrinkles" cycle and pull it promptly. If that works out horribly, I'll let you know.
on May 9, 2014
I'm about 215lbs, kind of hourglass, usually go for XL/1X, size 16 or so. This just barely fits. There's not quite as much fabric to go around me as I'd like. It stops midthigh, just past my fingers, which is okay, but the part will open up a little too much. I got this in the hopes it would be more modest than the summer robe I already have, and it kind of isn't. It does keep my chest better covered than my previous robe though (DD). I'm trying to lose weight so I'm hoping if I do it'll fit perfect. Right now it's usable, but I like to hang around in my robe at my boyfriends where his brother and brother's gf also live, and I'm gonna still need to put shorts or something on underneath if I'm gonna do that. It is really pretty though and for a walk to the bathroom or something it covers plenty.
on June 27, 2013
I'm happy with my purchase. I also have a larger build and could see how this might be too big for some (I'm 5'7" and 190 lbs.). I like the lighter material as I live in a warmer climate. A nice length. Not too short that it's immodest. The color is as pictured and stunning! I've had similar robes fall apart on me, so I'm taking care not to dry the belt and to wash the robe on delicate cycle in a garment bag. I have a similar expensive silk robe that I wasn't about to dry clean and it's already showing wear at the seams as is my Victoria's Secret robe after years of wear. Overall very happy with the item for the price.
on September 8, 2012
I had a teal robe like this before and I gave it away when I was cleaning my closet. I quickly regretted it!

For years, I have thought..... wow, that was really pretty... why did I get rid of it?! I bought a red satin robe with black flowers, but it wasn't the same.

Now I have a similar robe back thanks to this wonderful seller Old Shanghai!

The robe is very nice with lush satin fabric. The length is above the knee. (I'm 5'6") There are two belt loops and two pockets. Belt is included.

I got the "peacock" color which is teal. The pattern with the white and pink flowers is very pretty. I like the pattern's peacock bird which has pale pink tail feathers... the tail looks especially silky in the light.

I'm 125 lbs and the size is big, but when belted the extra fabric isn't a problem.

The only thing I'm not crazy about is the sleeves. They are 3/4 sleeves and really wide! But I guess that's the "kimono" feel of it. I suppose it's good that they are only 3/4 length because then my hands aren't drowning in the extra fabric.

Overall...... it's so pretty!

And I'm keeping it for a long time.
on March 12, 2014
Color is bright and exactly as pictured. There is no liner to this robe and is made of thin material, perfect if you're looking for something just to cover you up. However, as others have stated. There is simply too much material to this thing. I'm a size 4/6 and this thing drowns me. This would probably nicely fit a woman size 12-16 with extra room to spare. So, if you're a larger woman, this will indeed fit you properly. If you are smaller, just know that this will wrap around you enough so that one packet sit in front of you (almost to the opposite side of me).