Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 19, 2012
I can't stand how good I smell when I put this on.

After applying the first coat, I don't sweat for days. I'm pretty sure this stuff should be a controlled substance due to its sweat blocking power.

My roommates keeps getting angry at me because when I put this on, he can't sweat either. For some reason they like to sweat, idk, must be why they use some competing product and girls don't like them.
on June 6, 2013
I am not sure what drove me to purchase this deodorant initially. I guess it is for men, but, it smelled so good! I can't find it in the stores anymore, so I bought it on Amazon. People regularly tell me I smell good, I imagine this is due to the Old Spice. Strong enough for a man, smells even better on a woman?
on June 18, 2014
Komodo was the best Old Spice flanker ever.

It smells fresh and citric (not sour) and reminds me of Acqua Di Gio. Although, this is more sweet and fruity (which I prefer to the sour AdG).

I remember wearing this as a deodorant and going to the mall with some friends. I smelled something good and blurted out, "Who smells good? Smells really fruity..."

It. Was. Me.

Not a bad scent by any means, but it smells nothing like the AdG inspired bodywash that shares the same name.

However, its performance is AMAZING. Stuff lasts well over 24 hours.
on April 24, 2013
This was my favorite smelling deodorant until I wasn't able to find it on the shelves. I haven't been able to find it at any store but I can get it her. This deodorant has a nice spicy but somewhat sweet smell to it. It's nice and light and perfect for spring/summer.
on January 16, 2014
When it came out I bought the fire out of it for my fiance and sons. Then all of the sudden I couldnt find it anywhere. All I could find was that Denali which is ok but its not this. This is good stuff!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2016
I love love love this. This is the best scent to ever exist. It's fruity but not at the same time. When I used to use Komodo there were so many times people would mention a pleasant smell only to find that it was coming from the pits of my arms.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this for my husband and it is absolutely my favorite scent! I started this product for him a few years ago and have not been able to find it the last couple year anywhere! So I scoured the internet looking. I found it here and was so happy! It is a little expensive, but I am okay with that since I like it so much. Hopefully they do not run out anytime soon!
on May 30, 2014
This stuff if great! I'm so upset they stopped selling it in the stores and was super excited to find it online. Lasts at least 24 hours and the more you sweat the strong the deodorant works. Smells amazing and helps you smell amazing even during the toughest physical activities
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2012
I'm writing this on behalf of my husband because I seriously love the smell of this deodorant! This is the best smelling, best working deodorant ever. I hope they do not discontinue, ladies LOVE this stuff. I gave some to my 73 year old dad while he was in the hospital having knee surgery. He told me that all the nurses, old and young wanted to know what he was wearing that smelled so good!!
on August 26, 2014
All these Old Spice Fresh Collections are great, but my favorites are Fiji, Denali, and this Komodo, which is hard to find. Easily lasts greater than twenty-four hours on me.