Endurance. Long-lasting. Stick. We practically threw every word that means stamina into this thing's name, because it works. It provides odor protection all day long and beyond. Even if you lit yourself on fire and stood in the blast radius of a nuclear bomb, this stuff would not stop working.
For a True Olfactory Experience, Try Them Together
Many manly ways to enjoy odor protection all day long, and beyond.
Aerosol Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Wetness protection you can count on
Long-Lasting Stick Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
Drop-kicks dirt and odor
Long lasting but clear
Long-Lasting Stick Deodorant
A scent with staying power
Frequently Asked Questions
Manly Scents to Choose From
What are the pros of procuring this product?
- It plants a flag of fragrance high atop your man mountain
- It gives heart to the weak, while striking fear into your enemies
- It smells like cobra fangs
- It allows you to mark large geographical areas with your scent and increase your dominion
- It increases your ability to sense other dimensions
- It makes you feel like a delicious meatball sandwich for women
- It makes larger mammals fear you
- It allows you to save small animals using only your man scent
What are the cons of procuring this product?
- It incites an unmistakable urge to wrestle large animals
- It creates a desire to climb tall mountains simply because they exist
- It smells too manly
- Its manly scent causes people to assume you’re an astronaut able to answer aerospace queries
What if my current soap isn’t manly enough?
Try Old Spice Body Wash.
What if I smell like a turtle cage?
Try Old Spice Deodorant.
What if I want to slap the smell of America on my face?
Try an Old Spice fragrance in Aftershave or Cologne.
What if my armpits spring a leak?
Try Old Spice Anti-Perspirant.
What if I’ve lost my man-smell?
Try Old Spice Body Spray.
- Pure Sport
- Arctic Force