5.0 out of 5 stars Miles better than Axe
Great smelling body spray. Not musky or overbearing like Axe Body Sprays. Most women I talk to absolutely hate Axe so I get much better reactions to this. Actually never had a compliment wearing Axe but plenty with this.
Published 11 months ago by Dale J

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so
The fragrance is nothing compared to the other varieties offered by old spice. I should have ordered wolfhorn which is exquisite and musky as against the damp-y fragrance of Fiji.
Published 3 months ago by Eeshan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and fruity but not girly, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Old Spice Fresh Collection Fiji Scent Men's Body Spray 4 Oz (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
This scent is light and fruity. Kind of smells like apples mixed with the "ocean" fragrances. There's other fruity smells to it but I can't really pick out which ones. Its one of my favorites by old spice but wolfthorne beats it. I like fruity sprays especially on my boyfriend but its not girly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miles better than Axe, August 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great price and smellm wish it lasted a little longer like AXE, August 20, 2011
As mentioned in the title, I love the small of these Old Spice fresh collection body sprays. They work and smell just as good as axe products with a cheaper pricetag. Only difference is they don't seem to last as long. Other than that, if you want something to just spray on before work if you're a blue collar guy or leaving the gym etc I'd go with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, March 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Powderized spray that purposefully avoid your skin, March 17, 2014
I am not sure what the folks who put together this formula were thinking, but this puts out something that looks more like a powderized spray instead of the "wet" deodorant one would expect. It leaves some white residue on dark/black shirts, and I feel like 80% of what I spray avoids direct contact with the skin and blows off in the air. On top of that the fragrance smell is quite weak and a tad too floral... so not tooo "manly".

2.0 out of 5 stars it is ehh, March 15, 2014
goes away fast and leaves an odd smell after about an hour and a half to two hours would recommend other scents

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite!!, March 6, 2014
I bought to test, and approved. Definitely i recommend... I prefer de aqua fresh one. But i will buy again... It's Ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, February 18, 2014
I love the smell, it is a little sweet, but not too strong like Axe products that my friends use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, February 8, 2014
Colby (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
Nice smell, not thick or overpowering. Would purchase again to work in concert with the body wash of the same scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, January 23, 2014
I use old spice and it eliminated a trip to get it and the cost was the same so the value is not having to go get it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›