Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 26 Old Style Red and Blue Foosball Men
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 22, 2010
We decided to restore a tounament soccer foosball table. The price on these men was unbeatable. Unfortunately, they are clearly after market and do not fit the bars as tight as the originals. We tried them on the orginal bars and the new ones we also purchased on Amazon. They fit loose on both and feel somewhat unstable. We're going to try purchasing new screws and nuts as well to fix the problem. The table is still functional currently, but we would prefer for them to fit tightly.
on December 29, 2013
Appears to be a cheaper quality plastic with concerns of breakage in the future. The ones being replaced were well aged with some breakage but had a heavier(rubber like) composite that held up well over time (30 years). I do like the hex nut setting for the chest which allows for a good lock nut to be aesthetically set giving an Iron Man appearance. One inch screw was too short while a 1 1/4 too long to give a flush appearance on the lock nut /chest side of the player. Purchased a slightest oversized nut to place on the 1 1/4 screw on the back of the player. Looks like a small backpack and gives a clean look on the front and back of the player. Just wish the material had a heavier, more durable composite and I would give a five star.
on May 13, 2011
They seem to be a bit smaller than the ones we already have. They are also not as strong, one has aleady broken. All in all, they are a decent deal for the price.
on April 22, 2011
The men seem to be made out of hard plastic instead of hard rubber, time will tell if they hold up or not.
on January 13, 2014
I have an older Tournament Soccer Million Dollar table, and the older style men I ordered fit, and looked like the old ones. I was really happy with the purchase!
on January 30, 2015
These are poor quality men, cheap plastic. When i received my 26 men, 3 of them were blue, the rest were red, are you kidding me? Avoid this seller.
on March 3, 2015
Absolute crap. I would give it negative stars if that where possible. I ordered the exact same men from the same seller two years ago, but the guys I got this time are totally different. They are hard, brittle plastic, that will undoubtedly shatter under normal game play. (When the box arrived it sounded almost like glass rattling inside, and I thought "What the - ?") The rod hole in the men is also way too big, sloppy fitting. But there is no way to tighten them, the screw hole in the back of the men is a Hexagon large enough to fit the screw nut. Actually a bit larger. The nut rests directly on the rod when the screw is tightened. Therefore there is no squeezing, or clamping action when the screw is tightened, and so it is impossible to fully tighten the men. (I am sure they made this adjustment to the mold because the plastic they use is so brittle that the men would crack across the chest when properly tightened.) And finally, they are just plain ugly; bizarre, orange-fleshed mutants. I'm returning them, but unfortunately I can't find anything like the original old men anywhere on the Web. I'm going to try to make my own... Otherwise, this is the best deal I've found for a complete set of old style guys, even though they're crap.
on June 8, 2014
They were PERFECT to repair our table. Ease of change out of broken men. HAVING A BALL WITH THE TABLE ONCE AGAIN
on January 10, 2014
not like the original men at all. break easy. Should sell for 4 dollars. Don't waste your time or money.
on December 25, 2014
These Foosball men looked well made and I would have loved to use them but they did not match the description. They are 4 3/8" not 4.5" like the ones on my table. I already deal with slight dead spots on my table and the last thing I need to do is make them larger. The description needs to be amended to the correct size!