Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Old-Time Cats Stickers: 24 Pressure-Sensitive Designs (Dover Stickers)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 18, 2001
I initially purchased this little book of stickers at a Victorian tea shop several years ago. It was so neat, I couldn't bear to use the stickers. When I saw it was offered on amazon.com, I was delighted. The stickers are nice quality and would be suitable for anyone enjoying antique or Victorian images, as well as cat fanciers. The booklet is small enough to slip inside a greeting card to send to a friend. I also believe this product to be a good value for tbe price.
on June 8, 2012
These are nice thick quality stickers. They are suitable to be used in any manner. I use mine on stationery products when I write greeting cards, letters and postcards. They would also work well in scrapbooking. The photos shown are very classic which makes these appealing to adults. These are very good to make up the $25 free shipping if you purchase another item for $24. Use them yourself or give as a gift to a child. My friend a cat-lover and these look very realistic.
on October 8, 2010
ok - these "old-time" stickers provide no history lesson, but they are pretty funny. Cat's with Victorian (?) get-up doing "person" things - e.g., holding another cat like a baby. It might creep some out, but I thought they were funny and cute. They're nice to put on cards; older people seem to like them.
on August 15, 2005
They're high quality, but some of the kittens are just downright ugly. I think there were only 3 that were actually cute.
on October 30, 2003
All of the stickers I have purchased in the past month or so have been so wonderful. I will continue to always look here, on Amazon.com for all my future stickers. The Old Fashioned Halloween stickers by Maggie Kate are just MARVELOUS, WONDERFUL,BEAUTIFUL. I hate to give them away. That's why I always go back and buy one or more for the future.
Sincerely,
Kimberly Krch
on September 17, 2009
These cat stickers are very well illustrated by the artist and capture cats in many playful poses. They are acid-free and can be used for scrapbooking/photo albums, envelopes, packages, etc. I would recommend them to all cat lovers and those who enjoy crafting. Even people who don't like cats would enjoy these.
on January 1, 2011
I was very happy when i received these stickers in the mail for my granddaughter. Great stickers for the price! :)
on July 9, 2015