5.0 out of 5 stars These Are Nice Boots!
Bought these boots and didn't know what to expect from an online order. They were a bit stiff at first(which I expected), but broke in quickly and I love wearing them now. They got to me exactly on time and I would definitely recommend them.
Published 8 months ago by Michael J Rambur

3.0 out of 5 stars tight
although if I wear really really thing socks I can get them on and off.
no breathing room
feet immediately start sweating
great look great suppleness
JUST DOES NOT FIT
Published 8 months ago by Danny L. Abernathy

5.0 out of 5 stars These Are Nice Boots!, March 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowboy boot, May 11, 2014
I have been wearing this boot now for two days just to see how they fit. The boot is somewhat loose on fit so I added a doctor scholls instep insert and now the boot feels great. I thought when I ordered the boots that the price was pretty darn fair for a pair of boots but maybe they were just made cheaply.. These boots are made just as well as some of the high priced boots. If you are looking for a pair of boots give these baby's a try you will like them....

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Boots with an Amazing Price!, May 24, 2014
Michael D. Garvey (Lawrenceburg, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Old West Men's Trucker Western Work Boot (Apparel)
I expected these boots to fit uncomfortable and be somewhat cheap based on the price. However, it's safe to say I was pleasantly surprised!

The boots fit great and are surprisingly durable, bear in mind though that it does have a high heel and may take some time to break the boots in.

You won't find better boots for the price anywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 2, 2014
These boot are very nice they fit better then I thought they would.I love then and would tell anyone if your looking for a good pair of boots these are well worth your money!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots at a great price, April 30, 2014
The boots are darker than the picture you see, but I attribute that to the lighting. The boots are closer to a chocolate brown than the medium-dark tan pictured. That was a happy surprise for me because I would've chosen a darker brown if it had been available.

Straight out of the box, the boots fit perfectly. I normally wear a 10 D and ordered a 10 D. No surprises, fit great. I planned to wear them in for a full week to break them in, but they didn't need it. If you have unusual dimensions to your foot, they may not fit you as well as they did me, but if you never have shoes fit you weirdly, you should order your regular size.

The distressed finish is perfect. While they are "distressed," they aren't overly so - they aren't fuzzy at all. Buy these boots, they're great - and you're never going to find quality boots at a price like this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., April 24, 2014
These boots are good for the price. Nicer than I thought they'd be. I have 3 pair of Justin boots for myself and my son wanted a pair of boots. I saw these and figured, a good first pair for him to see how it goes. When he received them I was impressed with the look and quality. Debating on a pair or 2 for me. I recommend these boots for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot for a fairly low price, July 31, 2014
Great boot for a fairly low price. The real deal old school cowboy boots. have a rubber sole and heal. they material they are made of appears to be real leather and seems to be good quality. For half the price of my Justin Boots these aren't far from them in quality. The fit is where I am very happy they come in a 12 D which fit me to a tee. these are a pretty good buy I'm sure you would feel the same,

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots for the money, June 15, 2014
Needed these for my son that's was an usher in a wedding party. I didn't want to spend a lot of money for him to only wear one time. These are very well made boots, fit normal for size. Was the best price I found even from local stores. well pleased !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, March 30, 2014
I've had these before and they wear well. Nothing fancy but a good overall boot. Wore them all day at Disneyland with total comfort. I do use an arch support gel style in my heel area but I do so in all my boots for a more custom fit. Can't beat for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots Ive ever owned!, March 21, 2014
Love these boots! And thank u all for the excellent sercvice and fast shipping! My wifes and my boots were a perfect fit! Keep up the good work.. Already ordered another pair for both of us.. God Bless you,
Sincerly, Pastor Michael & Pastor Bri..

Old West Men's Trucker Western Work Boot