Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on May 11, 2014
I have been wearing this boot now for two days just to see how they fit. The boot is somewhat loose on fit so I added a doctor scholls instep insert and now the boot feels great. I thought when I ordered the boots that the price was pretty darn fair for a pair of boots but maybe they were just made cheaply.. These boots are made just as well as some of the high priced boots. If you are looking for a pair of boots give these baby's a try you will like them....
on April 30, 2014
The boots are darker than the picture you see, but I attribute that to the lighting. The boots are closer to a chocolate brown than the medium-dark tan pictured. That was a happy surprise for me because I would've chosen a darker brown if it had been available.

Straight out of the box, the boots fit perfectly. I normally wear a 10 D and ordered a 10 D. No surprises, fit great. I planned to wear them in for a full week to break them in, but they didn't need it. If you have unusual dimensions to your foot, they may not fit you as well as they did me, but if you never have shoes fit you weirdly, you should order your regular size.

The distressed finish is perfect. While they are "distressed," they aren't overly so - they aren't fuzzy at all. Buy these boots, they're great - and you're never going to find quality boots at a price like this!
on March 1, 2014
Bought these boots and didn't know what to expect from an online order. They were a bit stiff at first(which I expected), but broke in quickly and I love wearing them now. They got to me exactly on time and I would definitely recommend them.
on November 25, 2015
I've been wearing Western-style boots all my life, and the fit and materials of these Old West boots rival boots that I've paid over $300 for. The toe is between and R and J style, and does not ride-high or clip. You won't have to worry about scuffing the toe or hanging it as you move from gas-to-brake or shift gears on a motorcycle. The toe-area is ample for a narrow or normal width foot, and size is TRUE.

Pros:
All leather
Deep chocolate-brown color
Quality stitching
Leather footbed (interior)
Leather shaft
Tall shaft (a good 2" taller than my favorite Dingo's)
Rubber sole/heel provide excellent grip for driving or motorcycle riding

Cons:
Takes about 12-hrs of wearing to break them in fully... by the 3rd day, they feel like second skin!

If you're not use to wearing a "real" cowboy boot, you may want to add a foam insert or heel-pad after you break them in, as these do NOT have any insole like you'd find in the "city-style" boots. These are also taller than most of your "city" boots, and for many, that will take some getting use to.

I no longer spend hundreds of dollars for a brand-name boot, when these Old West boots are some of the best quality I've ever worn, and they last! This is my 3rd pair of Old West, and the ones I bought years ago still look like new (when polished-up), and feel great on!
on April 24, 2014
These boots are good for the price. Nicer than I thought they'd be. I have 3 pair of Justin boots for myself and my son wanted a pair of boots. I saw these and figured, a good first pair for him to see how it goes. When he received them I was impressed with the look and quality. Debating on a pair or 2 for me. I recommend these boots for the money.
on January 4, 2015
I ordered size 10.5M boots on Dec.19 and they finally arrived on Jan. 2. The left boot slipped on and fit as expected, snug where it should be snug, loose where it should be loose. Everything was great - until I tried to put on the right boot. The fit was totally different, as if it were a 10 Narrow. My toes were folded over and the upper part of the boot shaft would not go over my calf. I was astonished at the difference between the two boots. Each was marked 10.5M and my feet have no anatomical difference from my left to my right, yet one boot fit and the other did not. Additionally, I measured the diameter of each calf and found less than 1/4" difference. Is this a quality control issue? One more thing - these boots are advertised to be leather and are stamped "Leather Upper". Ironically, that stamp is on the vinyl shaft lining of each boot.
on July 23, 2015
I used to wear boots everyday way back when, But I found them difficult to wear as years went by. I decided on these boots not only for the price,color,width and customer reviews. Got these Wednesday and wore them ALL day with absolute comfort. I have wide feet and a good amount of wide sneakers I've bought have taken time to break in. But these in a EE fit me PERFECTLY. A big plus is the Non-Slip soles. I would HIGHLY recommend !!! Fantastic Boots..
on June 15, 2014
Needed these for my son that's was an usher in a wedding party. I didn't want to spend a lot of money for him to only wear one time. These are very well made boots, fit normal for size. Was the best price I found even from local stores. well pleased !
on January 12, 2015
I wanted a distressed leather boot simply to add to my boot collection. I require at least an EE width. Upon removing them from the box, I looked at them and without trying them on, they looked narrower than my other EE width boots. I have an Old West suede pair that I recently bought in EE that is comfortable enough (softer leather, of course), but this more rigid, distressed leather boot was visibly and fit-wise surprisingly narrower and tighter on my feet than the other EE width boots of various makers that I own. None of my other boots had been as difficult to put on during the initial effort. There was no doubt that I had to return these boots. It's unfortunate, because I have read favorable opinions regarding Old West's boots, quality, etc., and I am even happy with the suede EE pair that I bought from them. I'll continue to give Old West's selections a look the next time that I shop for boots.
on December 21, 2014
they fit tight at first, but all boots are suppose to fit that way. what i did was to walk around the house with them on and they began to losen up. I was worried about the fitting, but they are a perfect fit. the boots are a high quality and should be priced much higher...these are working boots, which mean they can handle what-ever. I recommend these over any other boots I have..for, some reason, they feel so good, that i can take them off, while wearing them around the house!!!!!!!!