Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2014
I ordered 11EE for my husband. He could not even get them on his feet, and he wears that size in all other boots. They fit more like a 10, regular not wide. Keep in mind when ordering, order the next size up and wider if appliable
on September 12, 2014
I gave away my last pair of cowboy boots about five years ago (never did fit right) and because of a reunion that's going to have a western theme, I decided that I had to have another pair. Found these and thought that they looked nice, I don't care for the "fancy" boots with two-tone leather, fancy stitching and/or silver inserts. Just got them today but they fit exactly as the note inside said they would and they look as nice as the advertising photo, maybe even better. May surprise me but right now I'm delighted with them, I haven't found any problem areas or scuff marks on them like I have even in stores today.
Thought that I would update my review since I've had these boots six months now. Best fitting boots I've had in a long time and they take an excellent shine. Have worn them a lot during the winter and couldn't be happier with them. Wish I could afford another pair in tan...but maybe soon.

Well, it's a year later and I've purchased the boots in tan since the Black Cherry are so nice. The "tan" is actually more of a medium brown, not what I'd call tan. The same quality is there but I was a little dismayed at the condition of the box when they arrived, it was the container that you'd see on the shelf of a store (original box) inside a plastic sheath, both of which had been punctured top and bottom. The boots themselves seemed to be unmarked but the shaft on the right boot was pushed in a little and rubs on my ankle. I'm hoping that this will go away in time. They take a great shine and even if the color wasn't what I expected, look great with jeans or dress pants. I don't think that it would be possible to beat the fit, finish and quality of these boots at twice the price.
on March 25, 2014
The boots start off tight but that is expected. You have to fit them to your feet. Even though I bought wide, it took about 3 wearings to get comfortable. That being typed, I love the look, fit and finish.
on February 28, 2015
Very nice quality leather & very well made. The advice to order a half size up is accurate. I wear a size 12 & bought a 13 based on the reviews, they don't make a 12 1/2, and they are just a little loose. I put a gel insole in them & now they fit great. Well worth the price & then some.
on April 17, 2016
The sad thing is that I bought these boots in the dark cherry and they were like slipping on a pair of house shoes, right from the start they were as comfortable as any pair of boots (and most pairs of shoes) that I had owned. Took a great shine - I'm former military and "spit-shine" my shoes and boots and these look great. I then waited a year and couldn't wait to buy another pair in the tan. These came in damaged packaging, holes in top and bottom of package, but the boots seemed to be unharmed. When I put them on they were a little tight and one area of the shaft that had been folded in the package rubbed against my ankle but I thought that would work itself out, it never has. Later I noticed that there was a small cut in the leather next to where there was an overlap of material and upon feeling the inside of one of the boots that there was a thin area of the leather which felt as if it might wear through if the boots were worn often. I did make my feelings know to the manufacturer and was offered the chance to return them. By that time I had established a base of polish on the boots and had hopes that perhaps they would wear in an become more comfortable but then have not. I'll keep them and only wear them for appearance when walking isn't required to cover any distance. They are more of a beige than the pictures indicate but not an unattractive color, just wish they were as comfortable as my first pair.
on November 7, 2015
My wife had me order these as a Christmas gift from her. Naturally, as it is not Christmas yet, I really can't speak on how well they wear for a day or more. I was allowed to try them on and walk around the house for about 15 minutes before putting them back in the box until Christmas morning. Yeah, we are a little weird. Truth is, after trying them on and walking around in them for a bit, I can't wait until Christmas gets here so I can wear them. I ordered the 10 EE as my usual size is 9 1/2 D. I tried them on with thick socks, which is the way I prefer to wear my boots. My
Dan Posts are 9 1/2 D and I have to wear dress socks with them. These boots, with the thick athletic socks, fit perfectly. They are snug, around the arch, yet loose at the heel. The insole feels real comfortable. This is especially important to me as I have problems with the balls of my feet. To by full leather boots for $75 and have them feel so good is impressive. So far, I recommend these boots for the budget conscious. Once I have had a chance to wear them for a while, I will update my review. Until then, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
on March 17, 2016
Ok first, I have fairly wide feet and low arches. So when I put these on, not only did it feel comfortable, it was like the size was tailored to my feet, it just felt "right". That doesn't happen too often. Boots I've purchased in the past, I have to wear thicker socks to compensate for the "movement". These boots look great, feel great and for the price the quality is excellent. This is my 2nd pair of Old West boots and just ordered 2 more pairs. Also note the shaft is 13 inches and a narrow opening, So if you have large calves you might have a problem. I
on March 3, 2014
These boots are the third pair that I have bought from this seller. Great quality at an even graeter price. Will buy from them again, and again.
on October 9, 2015
I just received my boots today. The fit is perfect and look fantastic! Just a suggestion on buying boots. For a good fit purchase the next whole size above your normal shoe size. For example, if you wear 10 and 1/2 buy an 11. The real important decision is width. I suggest the width you normally wear. My boots fit me perfectly and will require no break in time. I recommend this boot highly. They arrived before the expected delivery date.
on April 23, 2014
Purchased these as a surprise for my boyfriend as he has never had a pair but wow we were both surprised at how perfect the fit was and he never finds shoes comfortable but with these boots he did. Loved the product