5.0 out of 5 stars locked and loaded
Published 16 months ago by sandra reierson

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality for price, but too small and not comfortable.
Published 16 months ago by Reader77

5.0 out of 5 stars locked and loaded, August 10, 2013
I had one bra I bought at TJ Maxx several years ago that was perfect. no underwire pinch, complete coverage and support. However, the style was discontinued. I looked at multiple "hits" on amazon and one supplier referenced this bra as most similar. I took a chance and it's perfect. I have large breasts that are widely spaced and had problems with breast flesh hangin out on the sides on almost every bra I've ever tried. I'd been forced to wear sports bras that were supportive and comfortable but gave me the "Unaboob" look-not a good look under anything fitted. I'm very short at 5 foot zero so having the girls up where they are suposed to be actually gives me an hourglass figure. Hooray!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, March 20, 2011
Liz (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
I went to another site to see specific measurements, especially the underarm width--about 4". This helped me decide to buy. This bra fits great--no puckering. I like the 3-hook back. It's a "warm" bra with a flannel-type inner lining, so I may put it aside in summer in favor of something more breathable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonder bra!! for a 40DD, July 18, 2013
I have some big girls...and a little saggy, sorry, just gonna put it out there. It is nearly impossible to find a comfortable, pretty, lifting bra that does the job. THIS IS IT!! Read an article where big busted women NOT wear minimizer bras, just ones that lift. This is one of those. Have now bought about 7. Love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plus size gals, buy this bra !, February 12, 2011
This bra feels great on, morning til night! Wonderful support & shape, the straps stay up,& it doesn't pinch, poke, dig or roll!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizes Vary with Color Selection, But GREAT Bra!, May 7, 2011
I have narrow, sloping shoulders and large breasts, and it's VERY difficult to find a bra that both (a) has straps that won't slide down and (b) provides the support and lift I need. This bra fits the bill!

The only quibbles I have are:

I ordered this bra in three different colors. The white and black colors are smaller around the rib cage by a good inch than the other. And the decorative stitching in the cup on one of my bras pokes through to the skin and irritates badly. I only wear that bra when the others aren't clean--and only long enough to get 'em washed and ready to wear again!

Still, the design is perfect for my body type, and the construction is excellent. I highly recommend this bra!

5.0 out of 5 stars full figure, March 3, 2011
i love these bras. i am a 36DD. i use to only wearbody by victoria, victoria secret. then their bras started to not fit right. did some research and bought my first olga. highly reccommend for full figure gals

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the bra!!, May 3, 2010
Barbara Schellinger (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I am usually a VS girl, but this bra is comfy and much less expensive!! Highly Recommend!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality for price, but too small and not comfortable., August 31, 2013
I have many different Olga bras and this one fits too tightly and is uncomfortable. It is an excellent price for the quality of construction. It just doesn't fit the same as all my other Olga bras. Supportive, but too small and snug. Underwire is not comfortable. Bras are quite subjective and this may work well for someone else. I recommend ordering a size bigger than you normally would on this particular bra. I am returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bra ever!, March 28, 2010
shopper savy "Angel" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This is the most comfortable, best lifting bra that I have ever owned. It is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely satisfied, May 6, 2011
I first found this bra in a Ross store and loved it so much I had to find it. This is one of the best fitting bras I have worn in a long time. The support is unbelievable and so so comfortable. I highly recommend this style!