5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING
I always thought that a brush was a brush until my sister-in-law let me use hers one day. WOW! My hair had shine and bounce and staying power. This brush is a good hair day waiting to happen!
Published on January 12, 2009 by Mary

3.0 out of 5 stars great brush, one problem
Published 21 months ago by Toni

3.0 out of 5 stars great brush, one problem, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Olivia Garden Ceramic and Ion Thermal Brush, 2 1/8 Inch (Misc.)
It works well and the best thing about it is that is doesn't break my hair like older types of round brushes that pull the hair out. BUT, the one thing I wish was different is that the top of it (at least on my brush) is not covered in rubber, like some others that are similar. The top on mine is metal and that metal gets extremely hot when I'm blow-drying. As a result, I have burned myself when the top of the brush touches my neck. The burn has never been so severe as to scar my skin, fortunately, but it does hurt and I wouldn't purchase this brush again unless the model changed so that the top was covered with rubber or something else that doesn't heat up.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, January 12, 2009
Mary "Mary" (Smyrna, DE United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I expected, July 26, 2011
T. Firko (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace my old Chi brush that was the same size. This brush is great because it doesn't pull and break my fine blonde hair. My hair doesn't get get twisted around and pulled by the handle. Comfortable to hold. Barrel gets and stays hot for quick drying and nice styling. Seems solid, very professional. Arrived quickly and packaged nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes hair look great, but handle is not best, July 19, 2012
Bought this to use on my should length hair. The pick doesn't stay in the handle, but I didn't really care about that. I think the barrel is a little small for the length of my hair, I should have gone with the 2 1/8" barrel. It does make my hair shiny and bouncy. My only real complaint is the handle. It's a very grippy material which is great for my fingers to hold onto, but my hair grips onto it too! I often have to untangle my hair from around the handle. I think I would prefer a more slippery handle so that my hair would just slide off. So I'm still looking for the perfect round brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best brush, April 28, 2008
I had to replace a very old brush that was my favorite so I did my research and found this one. Funny thought because once I got the brush I realized it was the same brush I had and I was so happy. There is no better brush than this one for me. Thanks for having it available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Snags hair, December 15, 2012
Love the size. I bought it because it claimed to be 100% seamless body and absolutely snag-feel. This is NOT true though-- there is a bottom seam which pulls, traps and breaks my hair! Also the rubber grip will grab and pull hair, too. So I am returning and am still on the hunt for a brush that does not harm my hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome and sturdy brush, May 26, 2012
I have short to medium length hair and this brush does wonders for my very fine, flyaway, frizzy hair. I use some hair product and then blow dry in just a matter of minutes with the help of the heated ceramic barrel, and can also curl in big waves and body in the process. For years I had tried so many products on my hair to get it to behave, but now I have realized that it wasn't the product that was necessarily important but the tools used to style my hair. This is a quality product, too, because I use it every day with a lot of twisting and turning the barrel, and the handle has not loosened and it is just the same as when I bought it. And it is easy to clean, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush ever!, July 13, 2011
I have had this brush for years, well, I am on my second one at this point. I was able to learn how to style my hair with this brush without using any other hot tools. It is the perfect size for medium length or short hair- I've had both during . My hair is also very thin. Hope this helps!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bristles melted!, December 7, 2012
I really liked this brush for a few days, but the bristles simply didn't hold up to the heat of the hair dryer and became bent/melted. I expected more for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and Cons, May 15, 2011
I found this brush to be great if you are styling someone else's hair and can section all the parts you are blow drying. The bristles are short enough that it won't grab a ton of hair at once and it's easier to clean. The grip is rubber and comfortable but catches hair very easily. I've ripped out my own hair many times. I now won't use it on my own hair and only if I'm styling someone else's hair.

Rate and Discover Movies