5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING
I always thought that a brush was a brush until my sister-in-law let me use hers one day. WOW! My hair had shine and bounce and staying power. This brush is a good hair day waiting to happen!
Published on January 12, 2009 by Mary

3.0 out of 5 stars great brush, one problem
It works well and the best thing about it is that is doesn't break my hair like older types of round brushes that pull the hair out. BUT, the one thing I wish was different is that the top of it (at least on my brush) is not covered in rubber, like some others that are similar. The top on mine is metal and that metal gets extremely hot when I'm blow-drying. As a result, I...
Published 20 months ago by Toni

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Round Brush, May 17, 2013
Disco Sunrise (Hollywood, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olivia Garden Ceramic and Ion Thermal Brush, 2 1/8 Inch (Misc.)
This brush does not get tangled in my hair and it makes my hair very soft and silky. I Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BRUSH, December 11, 2012
THIS AN AWESOME BRUSH LEAVES MY HAIR SILKY SMOOTH !! VERY LIGHT DOESNT TANGLE AT ALL I LOVE THIS BRUSH

5.0 out of 5 stars O G Ceramic Ion Tourmaline Brush 4 1/4" (#80), September 21, 2010
This is a best brush you will ever own if you have thick frizzy hair. It's non tangling, and easy to clean. It gives hair a great lift and leaves it bouncy and non frizzy. The only negative I have about the brush is the handle which could be a little wider for an easier grip. All in all an amazing brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth!, May 29, 2012
My hair is naturally curly, so to just blow dry and go doesn't usually work without using a hot iron to smooth out the frizzies. This brush smooths my hair well without needing anything else if I want to just dry and go!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best brush ever!!!, January 17, 2014
This is the best brush I've ever owned. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, even without putting any products in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia Garden Brush, March 14, 2013
I love the Olivia Garden brushes. They grab the hair, but never get tangled. The best feature is they do not cause any static in your hair since they are an ion brush. I already had the big one and needed one for my bangs. You cannot go wrong with these brushes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smoothing, great built, but rubber handle could be better, February 22, 2013
I bought this brush to replace my Creative brush [...] It's a great brush, very well built, comfortable, and light-weight. The reason for subtracting a star is, as other readers have mentioned, that the handle is rubber and does tend to pull at your hair a little. However, it's not as big of a problem for me; maybe because I have shoulder length, fine hair or maybe because I got used to avoiding the tugging. So if you have other types of hair, it may be a problem for you. I managed to get used to doing my hair with this brush so that the tugging happens maybe once doing a blow dry session.

Overall, if the handle was made from the same material as the Creative brush it would be a definite 5-star brush.

P.S. There was a batch of Olivia Garden brushes marked year 2003 on the handle. This batch is from 2010 and the built is a little different, BETTER different. Just in case someone is looking to replace their "2003" brush with a new one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hairtoday, August 19, 2012
I bought one of these brushes in every size over a year ago. The brush itself is great. The problem is the rubberized handle grip. I would prefer a brush with a smooth or wood grip, since the grip also rips out your hair when you are using the brush. This happens with regularity. Over time, I think the value of the grip is outweighed by the breakage and damage to the hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 6, 2012
I've always been one of "those people" who didn't know how to style my own hair, and sported a ponytail 99% of the time. Now? I can dry and style my hair in under 10 minutes, and it lasts all day. It's easy to use, it's far more effective than any brush I've ever owned, and it makes the styling process ten times faster. This is a must, and worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite brush, November 22, 2011
I have about 20 brushes but this one is my favorite! It doesn't get stuck in your hair, and it heats up quickly so you don't have to spend a lot of time blow drying your hair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›