Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: 2 1/8"Change

on May 17, 2013
This brush does not get tangled in my hair and it makes my hair very soft and silky. I Highly recommend.
on December 11, 2012
THIS AN AWESOME BRUSH LEAVES MY HAIR SILKY SMOOTH !! VERY LIGHT DOESNT TANGLE AT ALL I LOVE THIS BRUSH
on May 15, 2011
I found this brush to be great if you are styling someone else's hair and can section all the parts you are blow drying. The bristles are short enough that it won't grab a ton of hair at once and it's easier to clean. The grip is rubber and comfortable but catches hair very easily. I've ripped out my own hair many times. I now won't use it on my own hair and only if I'm styling someone else's hair.
0Comment11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2013
This is a great brush for straightening hair. I don't have thick hair, but I have a lot of hair and it's a frizzy/kinky curl (thanks for that dad!). I am pretty satisfied with how smooth my hair is when I use this brush. The only reason I didn't give the 5th star is because the top of the brush gets pretty hot from the blow dryer and I've burned my neck and cheek a few times when I turn the brush certain angles and it touches my skin. Not bad burns by any means (the mark is gone within a few mins), but it still hurts for that second or two it touches the skin (maybe more startling than actual pain). I would still recommend this brush and I would most likely purchase again.
on April 18, 2012
Some other reviewers mentioned that the bristle was different and the brush was more 'rough' as a result. I agree, it does seem like the bristle is made of a harder plastic now than the prior model that I bought 5+ years ago.

The reason I like this brush is the ceramic part -- it heats up quickly and makes styling easier, and that part still does what it's supposed to do. In general the brush works great, so I'm happy with it.
on September 11, 2014
Great round brush, my hair doesn't get stuck and there is no hair pulling. I purchased another round brush and by the time I was done blow drying my hair the brush was covered in my hair and I had a headache from the hair pulling, this brush is the exact opposite and I love it. The only thing I would change is the rubber handle cover, the hair that gets caught doesnt slide off the handle because it is rubber.
on August 19, 2012
I bought one of these brushes in every size over a year ago. The brush itself is great. The problem is the rubberized handle grip. I would prefer a brush with a smooth or wood grip, since the grip also rips out your hair when you are using the brush. This happens with regularity. Over time, I think the value of the grip is outweighed by the breakage and damage to the hair.
on December 5, 2013
Love this brush! It's quite large in person, so I think it excellent for long/thick hair. The air passes through it for thorough drying and gives your hair great volume. The hand and barrel are all one piece so no place for hair to get stuck and break. They come in different sizes. The large one works for me. Hair feels light and smooth after use. Love it!!!
on July 6, 2012
I've always been one of "those people" who didn't know how to style my own hair, and sported a ponytail 99% of the time. Now? I can dry and style my hair in under 10 minutes, and it lasts all day. It's easy to use, it's far more effective than any brush I've ever owned, and it makes the styling process ten times faster. This is a must, and worth every penny.
on March 14, 2013
I love the Olivia Garden brushes. They grab the hair, but never get tangled. The best feature is they do not cause any static in your hair since they are an ion brush. I already had the big one and needed one for my bangs. You cannot go wrong with these brushes.