Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 17, 2012
Ordered these on a Saturday, they arrived on a Thursday. Fit true to size (im a size 9) so that's what I ordered. Very comfy and no problems with blisters on my heel! I'm ordering them in 2 other colors!
22 comments50 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2013
These shoes are essential for my wardrobe . The color compliments any outfit. They do need to be broken in a tad. Also, size runs small. I wear a size 7 1/2 and ordered a size 8 and are slightly snug. Overall, pleased with my purchase.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2012
These shoes are very cute however they have an awkward fit, and they smell like burnt tires. I opened the box in my car, and I had to roll the windows down to get the smell out. I returned them.
11 comment24 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2012
"They were true to fit. Cute color. Very simple. Not great for long wearing as they rubbed a bit on the front side. BUT they did not cut my ankles like some flats. Generally a good inexpensive little flat."
on January 17, 2013
Love the shoe and I really love the price. They came in faster than I was expecting. Will tell my girlfriends about these.
on January 30, 2013
These shoes look pretty much exactly like the picture, and I really like the color, but they'll take some breaking in. They feel very stiff, but are relatively comfortable and I'm optimistic they'll get broken in eventually. They're also somewhat plastic-y.
on February 1, 2013
I love these shoes. They go with everything. I will say that some people reviewing this item said it ran large, so I ordered a 7.5 since I normally wear an 8... and these shoes run true to size in my opinion. I have just suffered through the blisters until they stretched though.
on December 28, 2012
Seriously a great pair of inexpensive everyday flats. The price can't be beat, I plan on purchasing more in several other colors.
on May 4, 2013
The shoes seemed nice, but the size 5 fit more like a size 6. There was no way I would be able to wear them. Very disappointing.
on December 20, 2012
I bought the same shoes in two other colors and decided to get black. But they were so smelly that I had to throw them away. I guess it's the plastic they used. Also, one of the other colors had a heel fall off. Cheap glue. You get what you pay for I guess.
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse